Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

552 - The Fundamental Virulence

Oh look. Kisuke comes in with a plan to save the day yet again. And perhaps make a funny moment or 2. So the little pills where meant to Hollowfy anyone's Bankai (if they have it) and make it immune to the Quincies ability to steal 'em? I think that's what happened. It'd be freaky if we actually see 'em take an Arrancar's Ressurreccion too.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 am

553 - Frozen Cross

So as a one-time thing, the Captains have a Hollowfied Bankai (save for the Vizards?) and fight back the Quincies. Looks like Sui Feng & Toshiro wrap up their fights, hopefully for good this time, and maybe Komomura's is next. Or that we'll see other Captains fight instead. Yadda yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 am

554 - Desperate Lights

I was hoping to see Shinji again in the spotlight, but maybe we will next time. Huh, his backwards speaking reminds me of Zatanna, and kinda that 5th dimension guy that bugs Superman. And Komomura's back with new armor? What? Really? Are we gonna see other Quincies like Bambietta (is that how her name is spelled? IDC) have a breakdown too? Eh, just as it seemed getting all stolen Bankai back was good news, the bad guys decide to really finish the job from last time and annihilate everything.

Oh look, Ichigo gives Kisuke a call at the end. Another 'heroic entrance' by Carrot-top at some point? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

That chapter was kind of a let-down after the previous ones. I want more fighting. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 am

555 - The Hero

Ichigo's rushing off to Sereitei again, this time at a faster speed, & with a riceball. Plus it looks like Shinji got hit bad. If Bambietta is said to be real bad, then I don't wanna know how much trouble the other Sternritters are. Yup, let there be more carnage until the hero shows up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:08 am

That chapter was also a bit underwhelming. I should probably read it again when I'm not so tired, though. I'll be able to comprehend it better.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:47 am

556 - The Wolfsbane

With the way Bambietta uses explosions, I'm sure Michael Bay would like her. Oh look, Komomura with not only being in his human form, but also using a demonic Banaki. Here's Shinji's not out of the fight.

On another note, happy anniversary to Halo 4 today.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 am

557 - His Life Has Already Been Set Aside

Komomura's literally got no heart, isn't dead (yet), and supposedly puts down Bambietta. Or at least gives her a good beatdown.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 am

558 - The Wolf's Heart

Sajin reverts to his werewolf form after beating Bambietta (who's know being 'helped' by her friends), and now Rukia & Renji are sent ahead of Ichigo to infiltrate Wandenreich HQ. Makes me think Byakuya might also return, but other characters should also come back.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:45 am

I'm sorry, I just can't get past the fact that Sajin's bankai has a ridiculous mustache. WTF is up with that 'stache?? Seriously.

Other than the ridiculous mustache which distracted me in both chapters, I liked having more backstory for him. It took Kubo long enough but I think it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 am

559 - The Night Right

So we see what else was going on before Rukia & Renji showed up. Really? More cliffhangers? And who/what was that thing that tagged along with the Luchador Sternritter? And how many of 'em are gonna killed of for 'insubordination'? ...I got nothing else.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Guys, remember Kenpachi? And Unohana? What the fuck happened to them? It's been like three months since we've seen them.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 am

560 - Rages at Ringside

So see Rose and Kensei, er, just Kensei beating down the Luchador Quincy. But as it turns out, that freaky little guy, James, is the real power behind this "S" Sternritter. And unless James dies, things are gonna continue downhill for the good guys.

Oh, and we still don't see what Rukia and Renji are doing once they arrived.

And no, we have no idea where the hell Kenpachi & Unohana are. Is the latter dead? We dunno.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:13 am

What does Kubo have against Kensei though? Seriously, it's like he gets fucked over every fight. Let the dude win for once.

Also, pretty sure Kubo is parodying Orihime/Ichithing with the James/Superstar dynamic.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:24 am

561 - The Villain

Wow. What a chapter title. Speaking of which, I was seriously hoping either/both Kensei & Rose would use their Hollow masks at some point, But I guess not. Hey, we got to see Rose's Bankai - before he gets blasted in half. And then Renji comes in to fight the Luchardor Quincy again. Hooray.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:59 pm

I liked that chapter, personally. Rose looked creepy as fuck, and I liked the turn around of the Shinigami being "villains" again. It's like in the beginning of Bleach, and the Soul Society arc, when they were presented as the opposing side. Renji especially. I liked his dramatic entrance.

But I also agree that I would love to see the Vizards pull their masks on again.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 pm

562 - The Villain 2

Why does Rukia have goggles? I can see why Renji does, considering he was wearing 'em during his first appearance. Oh thank goodness James is torn to shreds. I was sure Rose did that pretty well last time. And it looks like an actual victory for Renji. Better He better 'check for a pulse' aka annihilate the remains, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Man, I actually liked the Luchador. His powers were so atypical of Bleach that I'm convinced Kubo stole him from another manga. I still don't see how he was a Quincy, but fuck me if he wasn't entertaining.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:03 am

563 - Super Star Never Die

I still don't understand how manga publishers work around holidays. Was there gonna be a break this week and next? I dunno. But we got a Bleach chapter on Christmas, apparently. *sigh* Forget it.

So....yeah. James f*cking multiplied. The Luchador bastard (I don't remember his name, nor do I want to) changes his mask, as Renji noted, and gets stronger. And gets wings at some point? How is Star a Quincy? Okay, forget it, Renji still stands at the end, and will HOPEFULLY (key word) finish this fight.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm relativly certain at this point that The Luchador is int he wrong manga. But that's cool with me.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:16 am

564 - Red Bristled Kings

So Renji's Bankai has changed, and he decimates Mask for good this time. Let's hope it stays that way. And please tell me that fucker James dies soon as well.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:29 am

That Luchador was basically a JoJo's villain and James was his Stand.

Hey guys, remember how Unohana and Kenpachi were fighting, like, a year ago?
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:15 am

barely. and where did that snake skeleton and giant arm come from? it looked like renji had a complete set of arms already. are they sticking out of his torso somewhere?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:16 am

565 - God Like You

I'm not sure how to react to how Ywach's powers work, other than being disturbed somehow.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Yes, since it seems like fighting will only make him stronger; yet, if they want to stay alive, they have to fight, and either way someone dies.

And poor Uryu, he's like Persephone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next