Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:00 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Especially if the spoilers are true and he endgamed Ichihime instead of Ichiruki. Evil or Very Mad

686 - Death & Strawberry

It's over. Anyone got leftover complaints, pour them in now. And unfortunately, endgame pairings we see are Ichihime and Renruki. So yeah. I'm not pleased either. But then again there are loads of other problems. And as dumb as many of these things are, I still hate a myriad of other series and such more. Like DC's current movie universe.

So Bleach is now done, and I can't read Japanese, or know if there's a translation somewhere, but there's some announcement made in the opening pages. Dunno what that's about. In the meantime are there any other ongoing series we could have some discussion about? If not, I'll be jumping into Overwatch, finally.

Oh wait: Bleach Manga Gets Live-Action Film in 2018 Starring Sōta Fukushi

I think this is the special announcement. But no anime to wrap things up. Meh I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Ok like maybe it's a shipping thing because I really was ride or die for Ichiruki from literally the first episode but I feel like Kubo doesn't even understand his own characters anymore? Like why would Chad become a boxer? Why would Ishida become a doctor? Didn't he want to NOT be like his dad??

It's like Kubo took any story element he could grab and turned it the complete opposite way of what most people expected. Noes

On the other hand, like I posted on my Tumblr, since Kubo forgot 90% of the other characters and didn't close their stories one way or the other, it does leave us to imagine YoruSui as canon (since it wasn't confirmed or denied). Fangirl

But yeah, if you get into Overwatch, let me know. I've got it for the Xbox One so we could party up sometime if you get it for that as well.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:13 am

I was an IchiRuki shipper from day one (as are a lot of friends of mine, apparently). That's not the main reason why I'm disappointed with the ending. There's a list of things other people have already pointed out what's wrong or are not legitimately answered before Bleach came to an end. Even if Kubo wrapped some things up in a final guide book for the series or whatever, that's not gonna please a lot of us. Sweat
Seeing Ichihime become canon reminded me of how naruto (a series I used to follow/like; now I absolutely hate and despise since its anime is still going) ended back in 2014 and its author pandered to same fan pairings. Whether Kubo made his choices he out of spite to someone else or to shut some people up, idk.

And after this, I hope other franchises/series I follow don't end up crashing and burning as well. I don't want the Marvel Cinematic Universe to stumble or be a jumbled mess because people say it's too kid friendly when it clearly isn't. Other manga series I follow, ex. One Piece, Fairy Tail, Gintama, among others, I hope those don't plunge into shit. Hopefully the new Star Wars movies don't become a mess like the Prequels, even without George Lucas around. And I really don't want the Halo series to just be remembered for being crap like CoD. The list goes on... Neutral

In the meantime, I got myself a digital copy of Overwatch. As a fair warning, I'm mostly adequate at multiplayer in any game. So hopefully I get the hang of certain characters and won't be a total hindrance. Plus I already have an idea what the fandom is, so I might jump into discussions in the near future. We'll see.

P.S. Pharmercy for sure. Noes
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:40 am

I guess I'm the odd one out here. I always preferred Rukia and Renji. Not that this ending makes me happy, or makes me feel any real emotions for that matter. I signed the divorce papers with Kubo years ago, and lost custody of Bleach. Not Bleach is 18 and I don't have to pay child support anymore, so I can extra not care anymore.

Also, don't stres about being good in Overwatch. Overwatch is a smartly designed game and there are plenty of characters that you don't have to have good FPS mechanics to be useful to your team.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Ha ha that's a good way to put it. I stopped caring somewhere in the Fullbring arc.

For Overwatch I really recommend trying out each character in the training mode. I spent so long doing that once that it kicked me off! The rest is just practice by playing. I'm a lot better now than I was when I started.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:37 pm

So... is this forum done? Or are gonna leave it alone for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20