Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:41 pm

611 - Death of the Soul King

Whelp. Title says all.

Also: "That sounds like a load of crap." "Given our powers, that's a logical conclusion..."
Yeah. Sums up the series, to an extent, altogether.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Bleach Manga Goes on Hiatus Next Week Due to Illness

Title says all. And things may/may not change, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:07 pm

612 - Dirty

So... Yuushirou is indeed Yoruichi's brother. Oh good. We got that out of the way. Lol at that panel of Sui Feng blushing. Also, Ichigo and co. are screwed. Because why not.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 pm

I STG if Kubo tries to play up Sui Feng with Yoru's brother I'm like 100% done.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
I STG if Kubo tries to play up Sui Feng with Yoru's brother I'm like 100% done.
No, twist that knife. The pain's the only way I know I'm alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 am

613 - The Ordinary Peace

Superman snaps Zod's neck, the end, DC fanboys STFU.

Oh wait, wrong series. My bad.

Ichibei wasn't clear on why Ichigo and friends wouldn't stand a chance against Ywhach, but y'know what, main hero vs main villain [of this arc] once more. Oh yeah, Ukitake's helped other Soul Reapers heal up, Kenpachi's also walking around (with still no sign of Yachiru).... yeah, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:07 am

614 - KILL THE KING

The Soul King is already dead. And the Quincy blood within Ichigo has made him do things worse. Oh great, SS is gonna literally fall apart.

Also, the rest of the Vizards come in and help Kisuke and co. Heh. Everyone's speeches or whatever, especially Kenpachi's, made me crack a smile. Then the roof comes down on all of them.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 pm

615 - All is Lost

Ichigo tries to engage Ywhach, it doesn't work. Orihime tries to fix Soul King, may not work. Kisuke and co. are about to launch to the Soul Palace, may not happen. So then...

In other news, Spider-Man can now join the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

616 - Mimihagi-Sama

So Ukitake's been sick since he was 3, and he was saved by a cyclops god that healed him in exchange for him offering his insides to the Spirit King should a time ever come. I dunno if I remember that right, but that's the gist of it. And oh yeah, Aizen's gonna be back soon. Motherfu- why couldn't we kill him?! Drop him into a volcano and nuke it?! Or... or.. why isn't Orihime's reality-warping powers working to save the Spirit King?! Ugh!

Get Superman. He can fix this shit. Give him 15 minutes inside the sun, and he can fix everything. There's no magic in this series, so it works cuz why the fuck not. I dunno anymore.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

617 - Return of the God

Let me ask you all something. If something horrible happened to Kubo, like if he was murdered, got in a car accident, committed suicide, etc. how many of us would give a shit? If we wanted something bad like Bleach to stop, I'm sure a number of people would be okay with this happening. Even if Kubo just abruptly stopped sometime very soon and got another job elsewhere, would anyone care at that point? I'm assuming a number of you gave up on this series and moved on with your lives, and sometimes come back here. Keyword sometimes. So... whatever, I guess.

Also, in this week's chapter, Ukitake stabilizes the Spirit King (sorta), and Aizen's back. Fuck that guy.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 pm

I mean, I'd care insofar as it is human tragedy. But as to the fate of Bleach in that situation, I think I would rather it be left unfinished. This isn't Berserk were talking about. A non-ending would be the perfect capstone to the mess Bleach has become.

And fuck you Ukitake. I hope you're death is in vain. Who am I kidding. You'll be fine. They'll all be fine.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Well my thing with Bleach is, it no longer has what I'm looking for in entertainment. Call me a misandryst but there's thousand of forms of media where males make up the main cast. With the way female characters just become plot points in Bleach (see Unohana being screwed over to make Kenpachi stronger), there's really nothing about Bleach that makes it unique compared to every other shonen manga. Even "main" females like Rukia appear in fewer chapters than secondary and tertiary male characters.

Basically I've realized I should not invest in shonen manga and instead of asking Kubo to change the story to suit me, I've just moved on to stuff that does. That doesn't mean I don't treasures the friends I made because of Bleach. It just means we'll have to find other things to talk about.

On a lighter note, chapter is up.
Bleach 618 The Dark Arm

Looks like Yoruichi is using cards. I notice they have a maple leaf on them (part of the Shihouin crest). I wonder if there's any significance to that.

I'm also curious as to what Shunsui is up to with talking to Aizen. I hope it doesn't backfire due to Aizen being Aizen.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:43 am

619 - The Betrayer

Yhwach talks like Aizen where everything Ichigo's done is all as part of a plan or something, Yoruichi gets her left arm crushed- er, twisted by a Jawa-looking thing, and Uryuu's being a dick. So yeah. There's all that.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:59 am

620 - Where Do You Stand

Ishida does what he says, & shoots his former friends off the Soul King's Palace. Or I assume at least one of them will come back up somehow. And Yhwach is gonna make things worse. Great. Now what? Aizen do something insane to somehow balance out all this BS? ...I shouldn't be surprised if it were made so.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 am

621 - The Dark Curtain

With having absorbed the Soul King, Yhwach releases a dark blob upon the Sereitei intent on enveloping the Shinigami. Then by the end of the chapter...

Heeeeeere's Aizen! Yup. That's that.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Remember how Sui-Feng doesn't like her Bankai? neither does Kubo.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 am

622 - The Agony

Yes, Rukia. Obvious previous villain is obvious. And of course, no one likes Hannibal Lecter- I mean, Aizen, being out of his prison. So, he proves somewhat useful. For now....
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:09 am

623 - Against the Judgement

Mayuri boasts about his toys that are more or less keeping Aizen in check atm. That same Sternritter that analyzed Renji a while back, as well as apparently having his ass kicked by Byakuya, is still up. Along with a bunch of the other Quincies still in Seireitei. Also, Bazz-B decides he's had enough of Yhwach's shit and wants a piece of him too. Yeah. No shooting in the back anytime soon whatsoever just so long as characters on both sides can get up to the Soul Palace. Nothing wrong at all.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

624 - The Fang

The surviving Stern Ritters & high-ranking Shinigami, minus Shunsui, I think, made it up the Soul Palace. Some... weird montage of Ichigo's group & how they fared after they were pushed off. Thank goodness Inoue's there to fix up everyone, including Yoruichi who had lost her left arm. Oh yeah, we do see Grimmjow after so long. Who's now wearing a slightly different outfit. Yay?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

What is it with Kubo and arms being cut off? Also just out of curiosity, was the arm Sui-Feng lost her left arm? It's been so long I couldn't remember. If so, that would be an interesting conversation between them.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
What is it with Kubo and arms being cut off?  Also just out of curiosity,  was the arm Sui-Feng lost her left arm?  It's been so long I couldn't remember. If so, that would be an interesting conversation between them.  

Yes, actually. Sui Feng lost her left arm in her fight with Barragan. And because of the Soul Society's best medicines or some BS reason not involving Orihime's reality warping powers, Sui got her arm back. Oh I imagine that conversation will be interesting when Yoruichi sees her again.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:13 am

On a side note, I can't actually read the manga because my antivirus software blocks the site. Be careful if you're still using it.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:48 am

625 - Living Jaguar

Grimmjow's back, Nelliel has a good reason to be back (I think), and so are Riruka & Yukio. And, like Ichigo, we're treated to more exposition as to wtf is going on and what else Kisuke is doing behind the scenes. Oh, and Yhwach emerges from his dark goo ball at the end. Eh.

Some people have told me the manga sites I share new chapters of series with set off their antivirus security as something might be up, but I've yet to see that problem come up for me. I'm not pushing my luck, I'm just saying it hasn't yet happened to me. I'd put up a link to new chapters with, IDK, better translated pages & something that won't make your PC/laptop/whatever be wary about, but I wouldn't know. Like Mangastream taking down chapters of Shonen Jump series a few days after they post or something.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:21 am

626 - The Holy Newborn

Yhwach has absorbed the Spirit King, and he uses his new power to break SS some more. Now I'm sorta expecting a gloomier version of 'A Whole New World' to be heard in background while all this is going on.

Oh c'mon, at least 'No Strings on Me' wasn't pounded into our faces in Age of Ultron as much as the Jesus imagery in Man of Steel.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

My exact reaction to seeing all those people still alive.

Goddamn, Nel's new design is terrible. Her old one was too, don't get em wrong, but shit man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next