Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am

I'm going to laugh so hard if Yamamoto's bankai get's stolen, the dense twat.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah that's what I was wondering myself. Isn't it just going to get stolen? But either way, I think Yamamoto's end is near. His bankai is the last thing everyone was waiting to see.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I just read the chapter as well. Wait, Yamamoto did what now? Okay, just making sure I saw the last few pages right.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:05 am

507 - The Fire 3

Idk why, but this week's chapter is out early. And it just so happens to be 9/11. *sigh*

Anyway, it seems Yamamoto's Banaki affects everyone in the Soul Society. That bad, huh? And he decides to cover himself in million degree flames, all in total annihilation of the enemy. Yup, seems legit.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 am

Man, everyone's an asshole. Yamamoto's slowly burning everyone alive and Unohana and Isane and just sitting around instead of helping the wounded.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah it doesn't really make sense.

That translation was a little better than the one I read, too.

Although I did like this translation more. “Oh, Isane. You’ve said something really girly, for once.” LOL
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:50 am

508 - Like a Raging Fire

So Juhabach is on the defensive now, & it seems Yamamoto can raise the dead. Or bring forth flames that looks like an undead army? I don't know what I was looking at on that last page. Hopefully this fight doesn't become anticlimactic.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:58 am

So, here's a question: Why didn't Yamamoto just do this against Aizen? It's not like he was worried about killing the other Shinigami then then.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

They were in the real world, I think. FKT itself was a fake (obviously) but if Yamamoto had used his bankai, it probably would have probably bled out past the boundary of FKT and caused harm in the world of the living. I'm sure Aizen counted on that, too.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

509 - Tenchi Kaijin

So, Yamamoto can use the souls of those he burned down. And wadda ya know, it included those Stern Ritters he slain recently. Wonder what Juha Bach is being sorry for, & who was calling out to him at the end.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm

I like how Zanpakuto have stopped making much sense. It used to be that there was a real energy between the Shinigami's design and the Zanpakuto's. Now, they just do whatever the fuck the plot calls for.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the arc just ended here? Like if that was actually the main bad guy and he actually died and that was it?
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

You can tell Kubo's setting up for another one of his glorious "twists." The last line of the scanlation reveals it. "Oh, i'm sorry i've failed you Juha Bach." It's one of the Stern Ritter posing as Buckbeard, and now Buckbeard has seen everything Yamamoto's bankai can do, and will be able to steal it, bringing all that craziness over to their side

:/
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Mr Khan wrote:
You can tell Kubo's setting up for another one of his glorious "twists." The last line of the scanlation reveals it. "Oh, i'm sorry i've failed you Juha Bach." It's one of the Stern Ritter posing as Buckbeard, and now Buckbeard has seen everything Yamamoto's bankai can do, and will be able to steal it, bringing all that craziness over to their side

:/
As likely as that scenario is, that's not failure. That's a complete success.
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 am

Well if that guy was really fake and now they can steal old man yama's bankai, maybe we'll se unohana next.

Honestly though, the first time i read the manga, i thought the real juha bach was apologizing for hus failure and that the last frame was the beginning of some sort of flashback with his subordinates, ala ginjo. Your explanation makes more sense... That was a really anticlimactic fight otherwise.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am

510 - The Extinction

Why do these chapters come out early? Well, that aside, it's out. And wadda ya know, the real Juha Bach wanted to talk to Aizen to be a war potential. Of course, the megalomaniac refused. Thankfully we didn't have to see his face. But even so, Yamamoto's Bankai was stolen (or perhaps a large portion of it?) & he falls. This may be the beginning of the end of S.S.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

You know, I don't even read the manga anymore. I just get the highlights from you guys. But it does sound like every shinigami is a fucking dumbass.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 am

511 - Death Whilst Standing

Uh oh. Yamamoto got cut down in half, so to speak. And more Stern Ritter troops arrive. My guess is that Ichigo appears from that explosion at the end. And maybe with backup. Either way, Squad 0 will be deployed sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 pm

I only skim read Bleach these day and I'm honestly a bit lost as to what the hell is going on. Still... Shame about Yamamoto. Folk are just dropping like flie these days. Least he can go make with the bum love in heaven with his vice-captain... wait... No, he's technically already in heaven. Well, maybe him and his vice-captain will have their reishi (or whatever the fuck it's called) broken down and reformed into roof tiles next to one another. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Just posting to say "called it."
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 pm

I rather liked the chapter. I think Yamamoto's demise was pretty touching. Especially because of the flashback with Shunsui. The picture of the monster was actually Yamamoto. And basically he was like "That monster won't come back." In the past he said that because, like Bach was saying, Yamamoto became soft when he realized there were things worth protecting (like Shunsui?). And now the monster won't come back because Yamamoto is gone.

I'm also interested in how different this group of Quincy is from the Ishidas? Like I totally associate honor, justice, and pride with Uryuu, and here Bach is going on about how those are terrible qualities.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks Cap. It's refreshing to hear something other than hate. And not just here, but everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 am

512 - Everything but the Rain

And....our main protagonist finally arrives! Guess Akon was trying to break Ichigo out of his prison (that is what happened, right?), but I wonder what that Stern Ritter was gonna say before it cut away. Even so, Carrot-top is ready to fight Juha Bach. This may/may not end well. For who? We'll just need to wait & see.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 pm

... Is Byakuya dead?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
... Is Byakuya dead?
When we last saw him, many people assumed he was dead. At this rate, he may well die of blood loss. For real.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 am

I hope Byakuya's dead for real. It would give a real... kick to the manga. Showing how, yes, these god's can die for real. Their opponents are REAL threats. Real fucking dangerous. However killing Yamamoto without a "HUGE FUCKING ASS EPIC SHIT YOUR PANTS THIS IS GODLY" fight was stupid. And seeing as those are reserved for the fifteen-seventeen year old with no zanjutsu training, he should've just been taken out of commission after a sacrifice.

Although if Byakuya dies, does Rukia become head of the Kuchiki clan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next