Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 am

573 - I AM THE EDGE

Kenpachi said it himself: Unohana is dead. So while he earned the title of Kenpachi...does that mean Isane might be the Captain of Squad 4? But first, let's see the Sternritter with a messed up imagination be put down.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 am

574 - DEATH IN VISION

Squad 11 notices their Captain's back, & Kenpachi keeps slashing at the freaky boy in front of him, no matter what his imagination conjures up. Please, by all means, fuck up that Sternritter.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Man I waited too long to read the chapters and half of them aren't even up still. Meh

I'm having this problem where Bleach has been dragging on so long that I really can't bring myself to care much at this point.

Typically all I do is check spoilers, and ask myself a few questions:
1. Is Yoruichi in the chapter?
2. Is Uryuu in the chapter?
3. Is Ulquiorra in the chapter?

If the answer to all three is no, then I just read the spoilers and don't really even read the full chapter.

I will admit I read last week's chapter in full because I wanted to see Isane's reaction, and it just kind of left me confused. This week's chapter was pretty meh as well.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:

Typically all I do is check spoilers, and ask myself a few questions:
1. Is Yoruichi in the chapter?
2. Is Uryuu in the chapter?
3. Is Ulquiorra in the chapter?

1. Sadly, no. Last I heard, Kubo said Yoruichi looks the same pre-timeskip. Yet we don't know what she's been up to.
2. Uryu is with his brethren, so to speak. Well, he tried to avenge his mom, but is stuck watching SS get conquere until ordered to do something by Ywhach.
3. He's dead, Jim.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 am

575 - THE KILLERS HIGH

Well....nothing particularly interesting happened this week.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 am

576 - THE KILLERS HIGH 2

Nothing new, Kenpachi still fighting Gremmy. Though, the name 'Nozarashi' may be the name of the former's Zanpakuto. With a meteorite crashing on Sereitei. Or not.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am

577 - Blade

So no, Marvel's daywalker black superhero isn't in this. But we see Kenpachi's Zanpakuto 'swallow' a meteorite. That counts for something, right?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:57 am

578 - THE UNDEAD 5

Here's hoping Kenpachi finished off the little bastard. Oh, and he's proven that, if you're smart, even spirits can survive in space. Gee whiz Kubo, what other laws of physics will you break next?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 pm

So like, what, two chapters with Rukia, who is arguably the second main character in the whole story, but what is this now, the fourth with Kenpachi? Seriously why is he so popular?? I'm just like...yawn, can we move on now please.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:11 am

579 - THE UNDEAD 6

So FINALLY Kenpachi's fight is over. Some of his squad shows up, he orders 'em to find Yachiru, but the subordinates get annihilated by Bambietta's entourage. Oh great.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:55 am

580 - The Light

Oh my God can this carnival of freaks just stop? What about these abominations, even with the ladies now, makes 'em Quincies? Rhetorical question is rhetorical. But...an explosion in the sky means someone is inbound. Yachiru's up to something? Or has Ichigo finally returned? Tune in next time!
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:45 am

581 - The Hero 2

Oh look Ichigo's back. The way he showed up reminded me of 2 previous scenes from the series. 1) In Huneco Mundo, when Kenpachi saved him from Nnoitra & his Fraccion. 2) The first time the Vandenreich came around & effed up SS, Ichigo arrived and first went to an injured Byakuya (who was embedded into a bloody wall), before returning to action.

Now, we see Carrot-top standing over an injured Kenpachi, before going back to doing whatever a protagonist does. Maybe we'll get a short flashback on what he was doing before he flew off, or what his new Zangetsu(s) do. Eh.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:24 am

582 - The Headless Star

So Ichigo also got a new outfit (unsurprisingly). And he's back in the fight. Meanwhile, Yhwach has something to do, and Uryu & Hashwalt follow suit. I dunno WTF can happen next. Maybe Ichigo wins against those 4 freaky girls, then some other big bad comes along, or Yhwach pulls something that somehow hurts a lot of the bad guys, someone comes and heals Kenpachi, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 am

583 - The Headless Star 2

So we see Ichigo fighting, no duh. And it looked like he pulled a new move right at the end. Wonder if he learned anything else with his new Zanpakuto. Oh yeah, new Bankai (again).
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 am

584 - The Headless Star 3

Creepy Quincy healing is creepy. Oh, and it's no 8v1 on Ichigo now. Plus Yhwach is gonna unleash something real bad in the background. What else? I dunno. Anyone else, good or bad, can show up at this point.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 am

585 - The Headless Star 4

Ichigo charged for Yhwach, Sternritter stand in his way. Renji and backup hold off bad guy minions, Ichigo continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm

586 - The Headless Star 5

So Ichigo's backup & the Sternritter go out - before cutting to Ichigo not able to do anything to Yhwach as he, Hashwalt, & Uryu (who's now really with the Dark Side) beam off into the sky/Royal Palace. Or something. ...does anyone give a damn anymore?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:01 am

I think Uryu is still trying to protect Ichigo, though. Everything he said to Ichigo was kind of like he was secretly trying to tell Ichigo to get stronger.

"It is not within you to stop his majesty."

"Leave. Before you throw your life away here."  

Of course, Ichigo is pretty oblivious so it will be a while before he realizes Uryu is trying to protect him.

PS. I did read the whole chapter since it had Uryu in it.  LOL 
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 am

587 - The Headless Star 6

Is there really anything that needs to be said? Yhwach is in the Soul Palace by the end of the chapter, but can the Royal Guard do anything against him? Oh yeah, there's also some comedy on the side, but, eh, I doubt a lot of people care.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 am

When did Orihime's boobs get as big as Rangiku's? Ugh. That color spread is awful. And I like boobs, so that's saying something.

How does Urahara always show up at the right time?  Hm And how convenient that he can get them into the King's Palace. Hm

Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 pm

588 - The Headless Star 7

Wow. This week's chapter was... weird. Just when I was excited to see the Royal Guard retaliate against Yhwach, we cut back to the fights in SS. Or rather, Ikkaku & Yumichika doing...something. So, Bambietta is now a zombie under the control of that supposed cross-dressing Quincy who uses their blood as a weapon. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 pm

"You reek of semen, dude"

I...got nothing for that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 pm

That was a short chapter. And I guess I forgot that Bambietta even got killed to be a zombie?  LOL 

I also have nothing to say about Yumichika's statement, though.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:57 pm

589 - "The Shooting Star Project" [The Old and New Trust]

Oh wow, Chad was the one who brought up Orihime's new outfit to Ichigo. Was wondering who'd say something about it. And dear God, Mayuri has a freaky-ass new outfit again. Sunflower this time? Is he giving his praise to the Sun God to beat the Quincies back into the darkness they crawled out of? What the fu-

Oh, look. Yoruichi's back. That's good, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next