Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 am

584 - The Headless Star 3

Creepy Quincy healing is creepy. Oh, and it's no 8v1 on Ichigo now. Plus Yhwach is gonna unleash something real bad in the background. What else? I dunno. Anyone else, good or bad, can show up at this point.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 am

585 - The Headless Star 4

Ichigo charged for Yhwach, Sternritter stand in his way. Renji and backup hold off bad guy minions, Ichigo continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm

586 - The Headless Star 5

So Ichigo's backup & the Sternritter go out - before cutting to Ichigo not able to do anything to Yhwach as he, Hashwalt, & Uryu (who's now really with the Dark Side) beam off into the sky/Royal Palace. Or something. ...does anyone give a damn anymore?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:01 am

I think Uryu is still trying to protect Ichigo, though. Everything he said to Ichigo was kind of like he was secretly trying to tell Ichigo to get stronger.

"It is not within you to stop his majesty."

"Leave. Before you throw your life away here."  

Of course, Ichigo is pretty oblivious so it will be a while before he realizes Uryu is trying to protect him.

PS. I did read the whole chapter since it had Uryu in it.  LOL 
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 am

587 - The Headless Star 6

Is there really anything that needs to be said? Yhwach is in the Soul Palace by the end of the chapter, but can the Royal Guard do anything against him? Oh yeah, there's also some comedy on the side, but, eh, I doubt a lot of people care.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 am

When did Orihime's boobs get as big as Rangiku's? Ugh. That color spread is awful. And I like boobs, so that's saying something.

How does Urahara always show up at the right time?  Hm And how convenient that he can get them into the King's Palace. Hm

Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 pm

588 - The Headless Star 7

Wow. This week's chapter was... weird. Just when I was excited to see the Royal Guard retaliate against Yhwach, we cut back to the fights in SS. Or rather, Ikkaku & Yumichika doing...something. So, Bambietta is now a zombie under the control of that supposed cross-dressing Quincy who uses their blood as a weapon. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 pm

"You reek of semen, dude"

I...got nothing for that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 pm

That was a short chapter. And I guess I forgot that Bambietta even got killed to be a zombie?  LOL 

I also have nothing to say about Yumichika's statement, though.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:57 pm

589 - "The Shooting Star Project" [The Old and New Trust]

Oh wow, Chad was the one who brought up Orihime's new outfit to Ichigo. Was wondering who'd say something about it. And dear God, Mayuri has a freaky-ass new outfit again. Sunflower this time? Is he giving his praise to the Sun God to beat the Quincies back into the darkness they crawled out of? What the fu-

Oh, look. Yoruichi's back. That's good, right?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 am

What is Kubo doing with Orihime?  Meh 

Very happy to see Yoruichi although I'm not quite sure her reaction to the Ichigo/Orihime situation is in character. Also her appearance was pretty brief, so hopefully we'll see more in future chapters.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

You know, I was kind of hoping Yorucihi would never show up again. Not because I didn't want to see her, but because her just disappearing for ever would be super funny to me. And I don't think Yoruichi's reactions were out of character. Out of character for her over a decade ago? Sure. But go back to FKT and it's not that out of place for the way she acted then.

Goddamnit Mayuri, I love you. You are the best.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah I was basing that off the link I read from another site, where the translation was different. It made more sense in the link posted here.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:39 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Yeah I was basing that off the link I read from another site, where the translation was different. It made more sense in the link posted here.
What link were you reading? I want to see! Yoruichi has had some great translations in the past.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:54 am

Yay to Yoruichi coming back missed her a bit. She looked like she was about in tears though during her speech of the Ichihime? (I forget is that right?) scene. Or at least to me she looked to some in one panel.

Mayuri's outfit at first was a bit ehhh but after thinking about it I like it. I want one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:39 am

590 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES

"To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own."

For...some reason, I felt obliged to use that quote from Pacific Rim. But in this case, Mayuri had zombie (sorta) Arrancar fight that cross-dressing Quincy's zombie Shinigami + Bambietta. So, we see Charlotte, Circcui, Luppi, and Dordonni (did I spell any of those names right?) are back. Kinda. Wonder how messy this'll be...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:22 am

Mayuri is getting me dangerously close to caring about Bleach again.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 am

"Did I hurt your feelings? Well get over it, everyone is a peon in my eyes."  

Loved that line.

Zombie Arrancar...interesting.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 pm

591 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES 2

Now it's zombie Arrancar vs zombie Shinigami. Funny how the Arrancar are pretty much still in character, like how Charlotte nearly tossed Bambietta in Mayuri's direction with a smile on his face, or that the rest either act as they are. IDK where I was going with that.

Oh no, zombie Hitsugaya at the end? Wait, what? I'm not the only one seeing it, right?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Noooooooooo waaaaaaaay is her zombie power permanent. She goes down and everyone get's turned back to normal.

I love how the Arrancar know they are already dead and how nonchalant they are about it. Mayuri is still great too.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

592 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES 3

Well, Ikkaku and Yumichika are badly injured, but they'll be fine. Probably. And same for Charlotte for getting ahead of himself. Wonder if Matsumoto also got zombified too... or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am

593 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES 4

So Mayuri has drugged Hitsugaya at some point and will now finally deal with the zombie Captain without interruption. Unless someone else steps in and prevents he sunflower scientist from doing so. Or that Toshiro does get killed. Again. IDK anymore. Can someone else die now?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:13 pm

594 - Rubb-Dolls

Zombie Rangiku, Zombie, Kensei, & Zombie Love show up, Arrancars intercept, Mayuri experiments on Zombie Toshiro. Now freaky-ass Quincy #whatever shows up, is named Pepe, and his staff/power is of 'Love'. And it's goddamn messed up.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:33 am

o.o' uhhh .... Question

(It kinda looked like 69 became the love guy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:25 am

That chapter just seemed like a clusterfuck. What is even going on?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next