Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 pm

As witht he last few chapters - I don't know what the fuck is going on! Or why I should give a flying shit about any of this! Sasakibe having bankai seems like a pointless revelation. Dude don't do anything and there is no way Kubo can make me give a shit about him.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Ishida's in on the whole thing! He's going to disguise himself as Nanao and infiltrate the Seireitei!

I would love that!! Actually... I want Ishida, Nanao and Lisa in the same room together. Aaargh! I don't think I could cope with all the sexy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 am

My guess is that in lieu of going with the others, Uryuu's going to go confront papa Ishida about what he may or may not know about all this.

It'll be nice to see Benihime in action on Urahara's part.

Also, Yoruichi could potentially serve an important role if this whole "disable Bankai" thing continues to play out, given her fighting style of choice.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

487 - Breath But Blind

The head Nazi from Raiders of the Lost Ark wants arrancars to lick his boots and Mila Rose has a cape.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

So... that makes, what, like 9 Arrancars returning now? I wouldn't be surprised to see Grimmjow again. And wow, those VR dirt-bags really remind me more of the Nazis, now. Sweat
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

I was willing to give Kubo the benefit of the doubt on obvious Nazi stand-ins (i advised caution when jumping to the conclusion that Reich = Nazis), but no, this is definitely just Nazis...
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

Man, the Shinigami really suck at their jobs, they barely killed any arrancars in FKT.

This arc is booooooooooooooring. I don't even know why I'm still reading it...
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

I spotted someone who looked distinctly african amongst those Nazis. How progressive.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 am

Here we go: 488 - Bond Behind Blast

Ah, so someone, in this case Mayuri, confirms the bad guys are Quincies this time around. And we've known for a while, right? So, Harribel's Fraccion are also taken down, & Ichigo's in the picture again. Oh let's not forget Old Man Yama is having all Captains prep for war. Let's see where this all leads to next time.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 am

"We will not let them have the first move again!"

Whaaaaat?! Holy shitsnacks this translation is fucking terrible. Entire phrases were dropped from Mayuri's explanation, not that they were really needed since we knew they were Quincies from the goddamn start.

And that whole "Three Beasts" stuff felt so pointless and contrived. We get it, Toht and the Vanderreich are strong. You don't have to gin up some bullshit to make Harrible's fraccion seem stronger then they really are to convey that. Maybe perhaps showing them getting beat would have been more effective?

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Well we found out some more stuff we already knew, but I find the captain's reactions interesting. Unohana closed her eyes, and Shunsui's are hidden under his hat. I wonder how many of them fought in the first war against the Quincys?
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 am

489 - March of the StarCross

Hey guys, remember Iba? He doesn't say anything but he gets a panel!

Turns out that nothing nearly as nefarious as we initially though is going on with the Rukongai disappearances, Mayuri is just killing people for the "balance" of souls (I use quotes because the only people so far that have talked about it used it as an excuse to enact genocide). And it turns out Yamamoto fought, but didn't kill, Chinstrap.

I have to say, my hopes for this arc increase with every chapter. I just have to pray that arn't dashed like they always are.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 pm

There are just some people I simply don't care about, like Iba. So, we've got stuff going down on both ends of the afterlife. Seriously, does everyone know who Ichigo is at this point? Also, why does the 'King' of the Quincies remind me of Zangetsu? He just does. Neutral Okay, so war's coming sooner than expected. Yay?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm

I just hope Kira doesn't get in trouble for knowing too much.

Also, did you notice that pretty much all of the vice captains changed their hair? It looks like Rangiku cut hers.

Also, I read it here.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am

490 - March of the StarCross 2

Nothing stops the internet, not even Golden Week!

Ichigo throws a baby and Urahara's been out rescuing that fat motherfucker this whole time. And Toht turns into a Digimon or some shit.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
490 - March of the StarCross 2
Oh wow. Can't say I'm surprised, things like this have happened before. Still, I'm not complaining.

...what the fuck did that glasses guy turn into? Seriously, what. And it seems like someone's about to stomp on the Soul Society. Or cause ruckus of some kind, at least.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Page 1

Quote :
One of the 5 "special war potentials," "Ichigo Kurosaki" is currently fighting against our army.

If Ichigo is one, who are the other four special war potentials? Hm

Page 8...what's with all this cryptic stuff about Uryuu? Hm

On page 13...does this guy have wings now??

Page 15 So that's what Kisuke was doing.

Page 16 - That was a short chapter.

Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:58 am

491 - Toten Engel

Ok, so what I got out of that is the 4-eye angel freak is... well, a freak. That should be burned over & over. And that Ayon may/may not succeed in ripping him to shreds. Hopefully Ichigo & co. don't get caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm

"Can you feel it? My pulsating power? The power of the one that will punish you!"

Gross

You fool! If only you had cut off their arms, then they wouldn't have been able to cut their arms off!
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
You fool! If only you had cut off their arms, then they wouldn't have been able to cut their arms off!

LOL

Don't really have much to say on the chapter. I'm glad to see that Tres Bestia is not actually dead, though. I'm not a fan of Ayon but I kind of like how it's going with a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" theme.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm

So here I didn't realise that it was an advert for some deviantart thing and I thought that Kubo had had a stroke of something.

I still don't know what's going on.

And what's that missing link project thing they're advertising at the end?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
And what's that missing link project thing they're advertising at the end?
I know someone has been commissioned to wrote some Bleach novels, so it might be that? If it's not, then I don't know.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

492 - Balancer's Justice

....is it just me, or does the Squad 13 6th dud look just like a blond Aizen with glasses? And he gives us a nice little recap of why Shinigami & Quincies fight. Also, Ayon beats mister annoying freak-thing - until he gets back up, stabs Apache, & again declares to kill all in his way.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Wait, so have the Quincies been trying to merge Earthrealm with Outworld this whole time? And FUCK! Kubo is the laziest motherfucker. Either he only two character designs in his repertoire or that's Aizen's equivalent of Groucho Marx glases. Fuck me...And I was really hoping those two chuckle heads from the start of this arc wouldn't show up again either.

"War happens because both sides are just." No, they really don't.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed May 16, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:10 pm

I dunno, he looks kind of like a lot of people. I think it's just Kubo's style. You say Aizen, but I was thinking he also looks a little like Szayel or Ryuuken, with less angled hair.

As far as the Quincy thing, that was brought up when we first met Ishida, actually. So it's not really anything we didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
I dunno, he looks kind of like a lot of people. I think it's just Kubo's style. You say Aizen, but I was thinking he also looks a little like Szayel or Ryuuken, with less angled hair.
That's kind of the point; that character design has been abused to the point of cliche. It's hilarious, really. Either Kubo lacks self-awareness or he has a fetish for greasers, just like with amputees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next