Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Reich, huh. That's a loaded term if I ever heard.

And no one really gives or ever gave a fuck about Sasikibe (poor guy) but I guess you have to start somewhere. Babysteps, Kubo.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:59 pm

He is not dead. Look deep into your heart, you know it to be true.

I don't think I'm going to like this arc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

Come on, you have to admit it's pretty badass when Yamamoto's like "I am here. There's no better security than this." He's right, really.

This is shaping up in an interesting way, IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

Reich is only really a loaded term in English anymore. The Japanese put one great hell of a lot less negative influence on Nazism (which is to say that they don't have the American tendency to see Nazis in an almost Freudian way), and the Germans themselves still call many countries "Reich," if not their own. France is still Frankreich, to my knowledge

Though on the other hand, it's fairly clear Kubo's borrowing heavily from Nazi styles just from looking at the Quincy mooks that came in to threaten Yamamoto

& lol @ Sasakibe. They even acknowledged in the Zanpakuto Rebellion filler arc that nobody really cares about him. His Zanpakto was very insecure about it.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm

484 - The Buckbeard

Kubo in a nutshell basically; Slickbacks and arms getting chopped off.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

The hell is gonna happen next? And what else is a running gag in this series? That's all I'm asking for now. Sweat
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

I don't even know what the fuck is going on. However! I do like this page, it's very nice and reminds me that when he tries Kubo is a fairly decent artist.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm

So Sasakibe didn't die after all. I should have known.

Anyway, the guy on this page looks like Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
I don't even know what the fuck is going on. However! I do like this page, it's very nice and reminds me that when he tries Kubo is a fairly decent artist.
I just think he has too strong an affinity for a certain type of character design, namely the one Captain pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
PolarisAmane wrote:
I just think he has too strong an affinity for a certain type of character design, namely the one Captain pointed out.

Haven't read the chapter yet, but i have seen the guy that i'm pretty sure you and Captain are referring to. I called him "Aizen and Byakuya's love child."
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

Bleach 485: Foundation Stones

Holy shit, Sasakibe did die after all. I don't even have a smilie that properly conveys my shock!!

Nel and Harribel make an appearance as well.

Meanwhile I am still tripping over the fact that someone who was not a villain actually died.

PS Here's another place to read if the other one won't load. Mangahead
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

wow, shinigami died in bleach?! Wha
I hope there'll no ressurection or something happened

Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm

"It's been, like a year. You think we should take that stake out of her foot yet?" "Eh,"

My happiness at a good guy dying was tempered by the fact that Nel's back. I can't be the only person that finds her super creepy, can I?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

So someone died, and we see Nel again. At times, she's pretty annoying, but looks cute in her kid form. Oh yeah, Halibel's a prisoner of the bad guys, & something went down in Hueco Mundo. I wonder who might die next...
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

I don't know if I'm really impressed that a shinigami died. It's... Sasukibe. So...

Anyway... Really, Yuki (now that I am reminded of the unremarkable name given to this unremarkable character) had to rush back to... attend a funeral? That's the big rush? In the face of a war, their biggest, most pressing concern that makes them call back soldiers hours after a lieutenant dies is a funeral. I mean I'm sure it's also to rally the soldiers and get ready for the war, but the way Kubo did it...
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

And killing Sasa... Sasu... Whatever the fuck his name is, was hardly worth the effort Does anyone actually give a fuck?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Kubo kills one minor non-villain, and soon he'll start actually killing important people? Maybe? I'm not going to hold my breath but it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 am

Still haven't read this chapter, thanks for all the spoilers you pirates :P

Actually irl friends have already spoiled it for me. It unnerves me that Kubo allowed Sasakibe to die. If Hiyori's not dead, nobody is dead that they (SS) don't want to die...

Hallibel we know had become Queen of Hueco Mundo (from an artbook), so it seems like the Vanderreich people have taken that place over in turn

Me and my friends are speculating on a 3-way fight: Soul Society, Ichigo & Friends, and Vanderreich. Mostly because if they're going to play up the Quincy angle, we'll get Soul Society after Ishida specifically, but then these other guys who are clearly the designated villains, so it's not like Ishida's going to join them, and the whole point of Fullbringer (aside from the plot device for Ichigo getting re-powered) was to remind us that Soul Society is not at all innocent.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 pm

M-m-m-m-my baby was... FUCKING CAPTURED!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING..... SON OF........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ KUBO!!!!

AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT WHAT'S HIS FACE!!!! I swear you better not kill of Tier... fucker.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:18 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
M-m-m-m-my baby was... FUCKING CAPTURED!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING..... SON OF........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ KUBO!!!!

AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT WHAT'S HIS FACE!!!! I swear you better not kill of Tier... fucker.

Her being the only espada who's still alive (possibly, with Grimmjaw's status still in doubt, though a liberation mission to Hueco Mundo on Nel's behalf would be the perfect time to reveal him being alive), at least she's still about, and had to be captured to facilitate the "they've already overrun Hueco Mundo" sub-plot (since she was supposed to become queen of that realm, or at least something like that). She seems to have become a fan favorite so hopefully he won't kill her off, and with yet more hope, she'll play a part in the fight to come as more than a mere prisoner.

Hopefully her Fracciones are still kicking as well. Those girls had potential.

I just read the chapter, and i must say there's a good deal of potential here. All Kubo has to do is not squander it by relying on endless plot-twists like he did with Fake Karakura Town and Deicide, which made so many of the fights feel unsatisfying.

I could see the plot from here unfolding with 2 parallel fights similar to the Arrancar Saga: Ichigo & Friends off to liberate Hueco Mundo while Vanderreich invades Soul Society
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 am

That's actually a good idea.

I'm just pissed because I dislike seeing women (especially strong ones) in such a vulnerable position. Women beat just makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
That's actually a good idea.

I'm just pissed because I dislike seeing women (especially strong ones) in such a vulnerable position. Women beat just makes me mad.

I agree with that, though more because i dislike the idea of a strong female character being worn down into "damsel in distress" fodder.

The other, scary possibility is that Buckbeard is going to transform/mind control Hallibel into another servant of his, replacing one of the two he just killed.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 am

486 - The Crimson Cremation

So Sasakibe had a Bankai all along, but still got taken down by those masked dudes. Makes me wonder how he got himself decked by Ichigo, with his bare hands no less. So now, Carrot-top & his group are off to Hueco Mundo again. Is it another rescue mission? Possibly.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 am

Ishida's in on the whole thing! He's going to disguise himself as Nanao and infiltrate the Seireitei!

And apparently Urahara went with them to Hueco Mundo? That's atypical.

Also, Starrk's confirmed dead. Sorry Catlove.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 am

I wonder if this means we're going to see Urahara fight in Hueco Mundo. Apparently the color spread next week will be of Ichigo and Urahara attacking the enemy.

I wonder what Ishida will do since he decided not to go with them.

I still wonder where Yoruichi is in the middle of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next