Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

527 - Eliminate From Heaven

Kenpachi kills Unohana, learns his Zanpakuto's name, we get a cliffhanger. Ichigo fails his 'test' after 3 days, gets sent home...no cliffhanger? Yup.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm

I fail to see how trading colossal healing power for a power upgrade is a wise move. It kills me in pokemon, so how is it any better here, in a fucking war?
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 pm

I must say that if Unohana is dead, i'm pretty well done with this series. I'll wait until it's done and then check back to see if YoruSoi gets any resolution, but otherwise, fuck it.

But it is Bleach, however. So i suppose we'll just have to wait...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 am

528 - Everything But the Rain

Do we know if Unohana dies? Not this week. Do we see what's the name of Kenpachi's Zanpakuto? Not this week.

What we do see are things made official as first speculated by fans. So, it seems the Kurosaki name came from Masaki, who's now revealed to have been a Quincy. Now I kinda wanna know what was Isshin's full name when he was Captain, as well as what Squad he was in charge of.

As much as I'd like to see YoruSoi by the time Bleach ends, I foremost wanna see IchiRuki first. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:55 am

529 - Everything But the Rain 2

Everything's fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
529 - Everything But the Rain 2

Everything's fanfiction.
I've got nothing to say this time.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Isshin being a Shiba and Masaki being a Quincy have long been speculated, though. So it's not like it's completely out of the blue. I think I am more surprised that it turns out he was captain of Squad 10 in between the time frame of TBtP and the SS arc.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am

I don't think anything here surprises me. This is all shit that fans worked out years ago.

Still, good to have it finally confirmed.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 am

530 - Everything But the Rain Op. 3

And the fanfiction continues to make everything canon. Well, most of it. So Masaki did have a connection to the Ishidas. The young version of her is pretty funny. And Isshin meets a Vasta Lorde (?) that resembles Ichigo's Inner Hollow. Let's see where this goes.

There won't be a Bleach chapter next week. Reason being is that Kubo is going to Germany or something. Idk.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 am

531 - Everything But the Rain op. 4

So Isshin's Engetsu is a fire-based Zanpakuto, what he's fighting is most likely an Arrancar (or Vaste Lorde), and Aizen comes in at the end and stabs Isshin. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am

Guys, Bleach has been running for 12 years now, 12 years, and we still don't know what Aizen's, the series central antagonists, motivations are.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Because he's a terribly written villain, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:31 pm

He really was. Godhood is a good aspiration, but the way he was actually defeated, it seemed like that wasn't what he was really after

Still no word on Unohana, so i guess i'm in this another month.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 am

I'm really tempted just to read spoilers but not the actual chapter until Yoruichi shows up, and then catch up on the chapters all at once.

It's a bit of a bummer because I was looking forward to the Isshin backstory arc, but the last chapter was underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 am

532 - Everything But the Rain op.5

The hell? Is the numbering off for some reason, or is it just me? Okay other than that, we see Masaki arrive on the scene and actually do damage to the Arrancar, which is ironically called 'White'. That may or may not explain something about Ichigo's Inner Hollow, but I'd rather not see Aizen's ugly mug for a while. Or ever again. Meh.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 am

533 - Everything But the Rain op. 6

Alright, so Masaki made the Hollow blow up, and we see her bump into Kisuke at the end of the chapter. And Aizen keeps saying things are going according to plan, like he usually does. Or wants. ...screw him.

Last edited by FullMetal Spartan on Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

534 - Hole of Reproach

So all the players come together now as this arc reaches its climax. Will there be other surprises? Most likely. Since Masaki was...infected by that White Hollow, then it would kinda explain Ichigo's Inner Hollow and Fullbring. Or not. There's hunches.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

535 - Nothing But the Rain op. 8

A slim glimmer of insight into what happened with Urahara 100 years ago. Apparently Hollowfication was meant as a way to increase a Shinigami's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Aizen's really getting up to Dumbledore levels of "center of the universe." Damn.

Although i do like how he finally laid out how Hollowfication works.

I note Yoruichi's continued absence, despite the fact that Past!Urahara was dragged into the plot...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:21 am

536 - Everything But the Rain op.9

Some of the Masaki moments just make me smile. But I guess these flashbacks aren't over. And we're left on another cliffhanger. Anyone else getting tired of these?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:04 pm

I don't even remember why we're being told this story it's been so long.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:41 am

537 - Everything But the Rain op.10

So we know what actually happened to Masaki all those years ago, as well as Uryu's mom. Speaking of which, Uryu's joined the Dark Side. Or maybe acting as a spy to know what the hell the Vandenreich are doing. Wonder if Ryuuken will actually be involved in this conflict.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

I didn't think it was impossible for me to hate Bleach any more than I already did, but then they went and robbed Ichigo of a genuine reason for his one single character trait.

Kubo, your writing is so bad it's almost experimental.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

538 - Standing On the Edge

So Ichigo gets back and has chosen an Asauchi (when they all bowed to him after his return), which kinda looks like his Inner Hollow. And some of the minor characters are also training. Mashiro's back uniform too, apparently. And, uh, we see Komomura visit his dad at the end. Or is it his grandpa? I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:00 pm

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 Falkor_002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next