Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto   Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 pm

(Full disclouse, I found out about this via Kotaku)

So, there's a new game in the works called Pocki Ninja that is calming to use characters that are inspired by Bleach and Naruto. The game, according to the developer NGames, is apparently going to be browser "...anime-inspired MMO..." that "...will focus on the unique life and journey of a ninja, entrusted with defeating the world's most evil and destructive warrior corporations."

Here is the first official trailer for the game:

And here are some wallpapers from the game's official site:

Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto 1024_0
Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto 1024_3
Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto 1024_2
Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto 1024_1

What do you guys think of this? Honestly, I'm astounded that this is a thing, given the way manga publishers are cracking down on scanslations. While they do loose money on them, the scanslators don't make money. This will be profiting off of using the likenesses of licensed characters.

(Yes, that was Sui-Feng in the first wallpaper and Yoruichi in the second. Or should I say, they were "inspired" by Sui-Feng and Yoruichi.)Kotaku

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto   Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 pm

looks... interesting..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto   Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 am

I saw this on IGN a while ago with a WTF look on my face. CantHearU I have no clue what to think of it, other than the fact that characters from 2 series I like are put into this.... thing.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto   Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Well, this game did come out after all. Out of sheer curiosity I decided to play some. It's not very good at all. It's a turn-based battle system, but it's all auto-battle. The quests so far are almost all fetch quests, and most disappointingly, the the Naruto and Bleach character likenesses are strictly cosmetic. You equip different characters appearances based on your starting gender.

So yeah, don't waste your time with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto   Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

Pockie Ninja: A game with characters "inspired" by Bleach and Naruto
Page 1 of 1