Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite characters?

Go down 
+5
Catlove
RSforsevers
SoldierG65434-2
Azley
CaptainYoruichi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Favorite characters? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm

The obligatory favorite characters post! ^_^

1. Ichigo - yeah, I bet you thought something different, didn't you? xD But yeah, Ichigo is #1 because without him there wouldn't be a manga.

2. Yoruichi - Goddess of Flash, invented shunko, master of hand-to-hand combat - she's just a badass all around. I hope we see more of her in the manga at some point in the near future.

3. Rukia - a strong female character who can kick ass. ^_^ Another character without whom there wouldn't be Bleach.

4. Ulquiorra - I really like everything about him. Probably the only Bleach villain I am a fan of, in fact. His appearance, his attitude, his fighting style...all very cool.

5. Ishida - He's a nice foil to Ichigo, has some awesome moves, and is a nice guy.

6. Soifon - she's a badass, strong female character, with a personality to match. ^__^

7. Kisuke - very mysterious, and humorous at times. He's also very smart and can be a badass when he wants to be.

8. Hitsugaya - he gets so much hate, but I like the guy. He's intelligent and he tries hard.

9. Rangiku - she's a lot smarter and stronger than I think people give her credit for.

10. Kira - his zanpakuto is awesome, and he's a cool guy in general.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Crap I have no explanations why I like them but those are my top 10:

# 1: Soi Fon
#2: Grimmjow Jaggerjack
#3: Ukitake Jushiro
#4: Ulquiorra Schiffer
#5: Yoruichi Shihoin
#6: Isshin Kurosaki
#7: Shuuhei Hisagi
#8: Kaien Shiba
#9: Coyote Stark
#10: Ichimaru Gin
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Hrmmmm...It'll be hard to pick ten. I don't know if I care about that many.

1)Soifon - She is one of the most complex and conflicted characters in the entre series, and also one of the most expressive. She's also alot more powerful than people give her credit for.

2)Kenpachi and Mayuri - I but them in the same place because I like them equally for the same reason; they are completly upfront and honest with thier motivations and intents.

3)Barragan - Should have been the Premira Espada. The motherfucker could control time! His ressurreccion was also the most bad ass out of all the Espada. He is also the first person ever to have a God complex that wasn't unfounded.

That's all I can think of. The rest of the characters haven't made enough of an impression on me for me to call them "favorites" (the verdict is still out on Yoruichi as far as I'm concerend. She needs more screen time before I can make a call on her).

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu May 06, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Fav Characters   Favorite characters? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:25 pm

#1 is Kenpachi Zaraki (he's what got me back into Bleach during the times I got bored of it and if wasn't for him getting me back into Bleach I wouldn't have fell in love with my fav coupling YoruSoi) (so ty Kenpachi :D)

#2 is Yachiru (she helps bring the good in Kenpachi + both of them together = a funny time :))

#3 is Soi Fon and Yoruichi (I love these two =ly)

#4 is Ichigo and Rukia (I love these two =ly too)

#5 is Grimmjow Jaggerjaw (I just think he's cool XD)

#6 is Hitsugaya (Idk I just feel bad for him at times)

#7 is the dog guy (well he's a dog guy and I am an animal fan XD to bad I can't reebm his name :()

#8 is Kon (for reasons unknown I just can't think of Bleach without him as to why :P)

# 9 is Chad (:O)

#10 is Byakuya (I have no idea if I spelled his name right.. o.o')
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I used to be a huge fan of Byakuya, but I feel like he's overused in most things now. I guess that's true of other characters as well, but I guess Bya stands out for me because I originally was a huge fan.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:41 am

10.) Pesche Gautiche: I don't get japanese humor. 99% of the time, sight gags and puns intended to be funny come across as tacky and lame to me. That said, Pesche makes it onto my list and into my heart because once, just one time in the entire run of the manga, he made me laugh out loud... a feat which japanese comedy relief characters had never managed before.

9.) Ggio Vega: For being so short lived, he was surprisingly insightful, and probably the only one of Barragan's fraccion not to annoy me. XD Shame he drew the short straw and fought a captain.

8.)Apache: Admittedly, I just find her cute. Sue me. XD

7.) Barragan Lusienbarn: There's something refreshing in there being this one truly villainous character amidst the morally ambiguous top espada. His power was cool, and his fanboys never quite crossed the annoyance line that fans of Gin did.

6.) Cirucci Thunderwitch: I was watching her fight dubbed on adult swim, and it reminded me how much I love the chemistry between she and Ishida. To the point where, cracky as it is, Cirucci is my favorite character to ship Ishida with.

5.) Tesla: I really want to know what makes this guy tick. His fascination with Nnoitra seems to defy logic, or it could be something as simple as admiration. either way, he managed to hold my interest during his time.

4.) Szayel Aporro Grantz: essentially an arrancar Mayuri, I hold him in infinitely higher regard than his shinigami counterpart, however, because the story doesn't expect us to ever forget that Szayel is a monster, or to think that his quirks mean he deserves anything other than a painful death. Thus, I love Szayel while LOATHING Mayuri.

3.) Kaname Tousen: the only shinigami to make it anywhere near my top ten list. A very complex and interesting guy, and the fact that the majority of Bleach fandom hates him irrationally for "hypocricy" that doesn't exist is a source of my neverending ire.

2.) Coyote Starrk: I'm a sucker for tragic anti villains. Not a lot more to say than that. XD Aside from his brilliance, cool demeanor, and guns.

1.) Ulquiorra Cifer: I'd list every reason I love this guy, but there isn't enough time in the day.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:04 pm

1. mayuri - dear god this man is my hero. i aspire to become a mad-psychologist.

2. soifon - easily the most complex character. everyone else seems too 2-D.

3. aizen - he reminds me of a very good friend.

4. hot chicks - because theyre hot chicks. im shallow, i admit.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:24 pm

1: Soifon
2: Rukia
3: Tatsuki
5: Gin
4: Shunsui
6: Kenpachi
7: Isane
8: Yumichika
9: Hitsugaya
10: Isshin

I like Yoruichi, and I'm surprised myself she didn't make it to my top 10. But I like most of Bleach's characters, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

1. Urahara

2. Isshin

3. Kenpachi

4. Shunsui

5. Ukitake

6. Yoruichi

7. Soifon

8. Chizuru

9. Ikkaku

10. Yumichika

I'm not completely sure about this, but eh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

1)Soifon - She is one of the most complex and conflicted characters in the entre series, and also one of the most expressive. She's also alot more powerful than people give her credit for.

I agree with you Soldier.

Well, I really like Soifon. Sometimes I read Bleach only because of her.

So, Soifon, Kyoraku, Ukitaki, Yoruichi and Yamamoto are my favorites characters.
Back to top Go down
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite characters?   Favorite characters? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:30 pm

I forgot my top 10. O.O

1. Soifon
2. Kyoraku
3. Yoruichi
4. Yamamoto
5. Barragan
6. Tatsuki
7. Ukitaki
8. Hachi
9. Aizen
10. Urahara
Back to top Go down