Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down Empty
PostSubject: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Other than that, there's not much to say about this episode.

Oh yeah, Rukia spends most of the time in a maid outfit, if that's your thing. But other than that...kind of a nothing episode. It had a promising premise, but didn't go anywhere with it.

At least next week we get a preview of the 4th movie, where all the good animators have been during the FKT arc, apparently.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 pm

I thought the ep was shorta funny :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 am

4th movie's got some wicked animation going. then again, FtB seemed to have it too, but there were times where i questioned the animators.

on another note, i wont bother with the episode. hit us up when yoruichi makes her big appearance in her bathing suit. i know we're all dying to facepalm over that.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Facepalm? I'm totally gonna drool. I know it's a little oversexed... But I like oversexed.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Facepalm? I'm totally gonna drool. I know it's a little oversexed... But I like oversexed.

I think the reason that most of us disapproved of Yoruichi's attire in FKT is that it was completely gratuitous. At least back in the SS arc, Kubo (mostly) justified how skimpy the Onmitsukido uniform is with shunko. In FKT, there wasn't even an attempt. Yoruichi just showed up on a one-piece and thigh-highs for no goddamn reason.

At least that's why I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Hmmm. Good point. It is gratuotious but that's just how I roll. Don't get me wrong I don't objectify women or have low respect for them. In fact I'm sexist towards men. Hate 'em. Completely hideous (Hehe. I just insulted myself. Oh, well). But dammit she looks so good in it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down   Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 298 - Unohana stares Zaraki down
Page 1 of 1