Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end Empty
PostSubject: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

This is the episode that's actually progressed things along in over half a month, and the next episode is going to be fuller.

The fact that the next episode is filler doesn't bother me so much (except it means that I have to watch even more of this shit. For Christ sake, let Yoruichi come and go so I can stop), so much as the fact that this is just a poor place for on. Urahara shows up at the end of the episode, making this something of a high point in the action, exactly where you should take a break. Why not stick that filler episode in between the two useless flashback episodes?
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 am

You'll be real happy to know that we've actually got two whole episodes of filler to come then. One of which is apparently a preview of the fourth movie.

Anyways - Gin made this episode. That is all.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 am

Really? Two filler episodes? It feels like the structure of the anime is falling apart. It's getting comical at this point.

And yeah, Gin was pretty good in this episode. We should enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:56 pm

A preview for the fourth movie? I'm actually kind of excited about this new movie because

a)Anything is better than the anime right now and the movies are usually pretty good

and b) I've noticed increasing amounts of YoruSoi as every film comes out.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 pm

4th movie? FUCK YEAH!!!! I've been waiting so long for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end   Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 297 - This arc is never going to end
Page 1 of 1