Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 278 - Not much to say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 278 - Not much to say Empty
PostSubject: Episode 278 - Not much to say   Episode 278 - Not much to say EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 am

That is, unless you are into Starrk.

The anime actually did something right, for a change, though. They made the situation look a whole lot worse for the Gotie 13 than it did in the manga.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 278 - Not much to say   Episode 278 - Not much to say EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah, but they also had Soi Fon nearly collapse and have Omaeda help her (again) which never happened in the manga. I actually really want Omaeda to die now.

And I love how Wonderweiss managed to put his hand through Ukitake's chest and not get blood on his sleeve. Man, that must take some skill. Stupid censorship!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 278 - Not much to say   Episode 278 - Not much to say EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah, the animation team has really shitted on Soifon this arc, going as far as to fabricate stuff to make her look bad. As if her fight didn't do that already...

Though I concur; I want Omeada to die right now as well.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 278 - Not much to say   Episode 278 - Not much to say EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

PolarisAmane wrote:

And I love how Wonderweiss managed to put his hand through Ukitake's chest and not get blood on his sleeve. Man, that must take some skill. Stupid censorship!

Not only did he get no blood on his sleeve, when he withdrew his hand it was charred and blackened instead. XD Ukitake's stomach was a pit of fire.

which is ironic, considering they also censored Shusui's body being on fire as it fell to the ground.

I AM into Starrk, actually, but there still isn't much to say about the ep. XD what litle filler they added didn't accomplish much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 278 - Not much to say   Episode 278 - Not much to say Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 278 - Not much to say
Page 1 of 1