Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 am

Okay. Now I've read it and I can comfortable say it was interesting. At least now this jumbled mess has some groundwork to stand on.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Chapter 434 - Berry In The Box   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

The chapter is up.

Guess what everyone! More new characters!

Also, how old is Karin supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 pm

I have no idea how old they are.

They are finally starting on training Ichigo, so that's something. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

She was in 6th grade at the start soo... 7th or 8th grade? I know she and Yuzu are both in middle school now.

I forgive the new characters, even the fuhrer bradley ripoff. Riruka's just that hot.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

There were new characters? Is my mind just blocking them out now?

I'm strting to settle into the new arc so I quite enjiyed the chapter. It's kinda interesting that Riruka can manipulate actualy people... and a little scary when I think about it too much. Speaking of scary this thing is going to haunt my nightmares, I just know it is.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Chapter 435 - Panic at the Dollhouse   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm

The chapter is up.

There are some really fucked up things going on with Riruka here. Also, we're just a few chapter's into this arc and even it's own internal logic is tearing itself apart. I though Fullbring was only something that kids who's mother's were attacked by Hollows while they were pregnant could do, and they all expect Ichigo to do it now? Have they all become self aware and realize he's a Shounen hero and can therefore do anything.

This page also made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am

That page also made me laugh.

Riruka is all kinds of fucked up. I did laugh at her trapping a Yakuaza guys soul in the stuffed pig. When I think about it too much, or even a little, it's a horrifically twisted and evil thing to do. But still funny.

I'm really hoping that the Fullbringers are the bad guys and are just using Ichigo for their own nefarious plans. I know it's not going to happen like that though.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:04 am

It's official. Bleach sucks. I have tried to stand up for it. But I have lost my faith. Let me know when it gets back to being Rescue Arc good. Sayonara.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
It's official. Bleach sucks. I have tried to stand up for it. But I have lost my faith. Let me know when it gets back to being Rescue Arc good. Sayonara.
Good, I can feel your anger. Give into the hatred.

Though I am curious as to what egregious offense this chapter committed over the last ten or so, besides begin marginally more self-aware of its own ridiculousness.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Chapter 436 - The Time Discipline   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 am

The Chapter is up.

We could talk for days about how important 45 degrees are or how whether the arms facing left or right makes all the diffrence, but there is still no way this will look like anything other than a gigantic swastika to me.

Other than that, there's not much going on here, unless you big on IchiRuki (which get's it's own page). More Fullbring bullshit and we get to hear about Chad some more...except it's things we've already knew.

Also; We just got over Barragan, give the "God of Time" shtick a rest, Kubo.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 am

IchiRuki! Adore

Isn't the symbol for bankai the same as a swastika, too?
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Well... it is a swastika. But I imagine used more in the tradional Buddhist sense rather than the Nazi way. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's technically a manji. And it makes up the "ban" part of "bankai". I'm sure someone out there could explain this much better than I am.

But it would be somewhat hilarious/disturbing if Ichigo's Fullbring power was to summon the Third Reich.

Anyways, chapter was alright, nothing new and like Soldier im mildly annoyed by the Wrath-ripoff using time as his power. It was bad enough with Barragan, stop it Kubo, stop it now.

IchiRuki is love. I miss Rukia.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Ichigo misses Rukia, too. XD

The problem with the Fullbringers is that we already know they are here to bring Ichigo's power back. So basically, fodder. Will they serve any purpose in the story once Ichigo has his powers again? I doubt it.

But honestly, I have to say this chapter gives me hope. It brings back the idea of the nakama that has been missing for a while. Between Chad giving Ichigo encouragement, and Ichigo's remembrance of Rukia, it feels more like Ichigo how he was before Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

It's weird but Riruka reminds me of Yoruichi. The do or die attitude of Riruka's training reminds me of the bankai training.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
IchiRuki! Adore

Isn't the symbol for bankai the same as a swastika, too?

Vice versa. The swastika is based of the a traditional buddihst symbol that the nazis used as their insignia. As a result people tend to see the swastika and not the manji. Stupid nazi fucks.

Oh, and... HA! Rukia activated the badge! Suck on that IchiHime fans! (Sorry, I get carried away with couplings)
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:01 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Stupid nazi fucks.
Yes, they tend to ruin most things. Except Volkswagen, and IBM, and Bayer, and Hugo Boss, and Siemens...

Switching gears from the depressingly swift proving of Godwin's Law, we apparently neglected the most important part of this chapter; baseless and wanton speculation of Ichigo's fullbring power!

I've read on some parts of the internet that there is a population that considers the next chapter the "make-or-break" chapter for Bleach. According to these people, if Ichigo's fullbring is Zangetsu, then Bleach is over. As to why they feel this way, I was never able to get a clear articulation because someone says it and everyone else agreed.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Spoilers for the new chapter are up on BA, here.

The only thing that really makes me The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 476610 is one of the characters asking Orihime if she would die.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 am

Chapter 437

Nazi-shuriken go!

And another motherfucking goddamn new cunting character.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:19 am

I'm a little surprised that the chapter is called "Swastika Break" and I bet it gets changed when it's translated and released in the west.

I actually enjoyed the chapter and feel a little annoyed by the spoilers that described Ichigo using his nazi-death-shurikan like Naruto's Rasenshurikan, seeing how it was barely alike apart from being thrown. I now feel less like Kishimoto should kick Kubo in the balls.

New character... erm... well, I'm still pretending that new character beyond the Fullbringers they don't exist, so as far as I'm concerned, Orihime is facing a blank page. Go Orihime, get yourself killed by that empty space.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Is anyone else amused that the bottom panel on this page looks like a boob and nipple? The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 476610

Ichigo using the attack like Getsuga Tenshou was pretty cool, though.

I'm curious as to what is going to happen with Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:49 am

It was meh. I've seen better in other manga/anime. But it is getting better, so I'll be patient.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:49 pm

new chapter us up!

Not too bad. At least it looks like we're finally starting to get the plot moving again. The guy who attacked Ishida looks kinda like Orihime's brother... only pretty.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
The guy who attacked Ishida looks kinda like Orihime's brother... only pretty.
Really? I though he looked like Unohana after a sex change.

Overall, I though the quality of the translation of this chapter was a bit all over the place. Some of the phrasing seemed more awkward than usual. Then again, I can't say I read things too closely. Orihime came on the scene and my eye's glazed over.

Also; Men talk with their fists.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 am

It seemed like the mention of one of her nakamas having been hurt by the guy sparked something of the old Orihime. That one guy mentioned how her aura changed. I hope this means Orihime actually gets some fighting spirit and character development.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am

I hope this means Orihime will be seriously injured and out of the picture for... hmm... ever. They only good panel she has had so far is when she turned around in that last chapter. Whoop-de-doo. Hot for a second then (probably) back to useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: