Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Sui-Feng's grown her hair, it looks... um... good, I guess.
It just looked like she flattened those flippy things on the side to me, not that it was necessarily longer.

I wonder what was going through the Shingami's head when they decided their new looks. "I've been dressing the same way for decades, now's the time for change."

Also, you have some more faces to add to your collage, siyentista.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:49 pm

I like Kensei and Shinji being back. I also thought I saw Rose? On this page?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/44013055/12

I've noticed that they line up like this:
2 - 3
4 - 5
6 - 7
8 - 9
10 - 11
12 - 13

So the person opposite Sui-Feng would be Squad 3 leader.

I actually like this chapter but I like the Shinigami and Vizards.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Someone made some interesting side-by-side comparisons to Sui-Feng in this latest chapter and some previous appearances.

Fan theories aside, it's a fun bit of trivia at least.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Wonder if the lieutenants *vizards got their jobs back or if they kept the other ones. I see that Rose, Shinji, and Kensei got their captain jobs back...I guess Hachi could get his job back, but Love was a captain and there aren't anymore spots.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Someone made some interesting side-by-side comparisons to Sui-Feng in this latest chapter and some previous appearances.

Fan theories aside, it's a fun bit of trivia at least.

That's one of the blogs I follow! ^__^

Actually that's how I knew there had been a chapter update since I forgot to check BA. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
I also thought I saw Rose? On this page?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/44013055/12

That's definitely Rose, Captain. Looks like he's back to being Squad 3 Captain again too.

It was nice to see everyone again, though I like Sui-feng's hair, Ukitake and Shunsui didn't change at all... Though I didn't expect them too. Nice chapter but it could've been, I dunno, more interesting?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

So, you were totally right FullMetal Spartan, Bleach isn't going on a 3 week break, at least not fully. We will apparently be getting a look at what the Shinigami were doing for those 17 months during the time skip. Whether they're full chapters or just omakes, who knows.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Huh. Go figure. This oughta be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 pm

I liked this arc, once it picked up. As for the looks... hate Rukia's new hair, hate Soi Fon's (I KNOW. THE OLD WAY JUST LOOKS BETTER) flat hair. Guess you could say I like wings in a girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
So, you were totally right FullMetal Spartan, Bleach isn't going on a 3 week break, at least not fully. We will apparently be getting a look at what the Shinigami were doing for those 17 months during the time skip. Whether they're full chapters or just omakes, who knows.

Fangirl This pleases me.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

Ok, finally caught up to bleach. One thing I have to say for the last arc: I thought fillers were just an anime thing.

I agree with the person who said Rukia looks like Hanataro now (actually, all the characters are looking more and more the same). I just don't say I hate it because something like that happened to me when I had to cut my hair for work purposes (or for laziness purposes, since I didn't want to bother with it), so I feel some sympathy (don't worry Rukia! it will grow back in no time! and it doesn't look that bad!).

I like Sui-Feng's hair. Also, I'm not sure she's missing an arm. The one that looks like it's missing in the panel she appears is her right arm (shouldn't it be the left?) - it's a very weird position, but I guess she entered the scene with her arm behind her back (so maybe both of them are behind her back). Also, if a character looses an arm definitively, Kubo soon will run out of arms to cut off.

And was I the only one who got annoyed by her looking so silly when she started screaming how McRamen was a bad guy? I'm not going to say that's OOC for her, but I wish it was.

I hope Kubo will do something meaningful with Bleach now that the filler is over - I'm optimistic, so I think it has a 50% chance of happening. I also think Yoruichi was in SS the whole time, so maybe we'll see her interacting with Sui-Feng. I don't think Kubo will make them official, but he definitely ships YoruSoi.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

Anil wrote:
I like Sui-Feng's hair. Also, I'm not sure she's missing an arm. The one that looks like it's missing in the panel she appears is her right arm (shouldn't it be the left?) - it's a very weird position, but I guess she entered the scene with her arm behind her back (so maybe both of them are behind her back). Also, if a character looses an arm definitively, Kubo soon will run out of arms to cut off.
She got her arm back.

Anil wrote:
And was I the only one who got annoyed by her looking so silly when she started screaming how McRamen was a bad guy? I'm not going to say that's OOC for her, but I wish it was.
Yeah, I was less than fond of that too. Though after that whole deal with Hachi, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Anil wrote:
I hope Kubo will do something meaningful with Bleach now that the filler is over - I'm optimistic, so I think it has a 50% chance of happening. I also think Yoruichi was in SS the whole time, so maybe we'll see her interacting with Sui-Feng. I don't think Kubo will make them official, but he definitely ships YoruSoi.
I'm curious, what makes you so confident that Kubo is into YoruSoi?
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

Quote :
She got her arm back.

I hadn't seen that. Well, maybe I did but forgot; I was strangely sure she hadn't lost her arm.

Quote :
I'm curious, what makes you so confident that Kubo is into YoruSoi?

Well, probably the omakes. Though I did say that mostly for effect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: