Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I might survive Rukia's haircut but yeah, Byakuya's look freaked me out there for a second. And from the looks of it, there may not be too many if any other promotions in the SS. Alot of people on the other forums were banking on Renji becoming a captain but I don't see a captain's coat on him.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Dragontone wrote:
Alot of people on the other forums were banking on Renji becoming a captain but I don't see a captain's coat on him.
Given that Renji's Bankai has been public knowledge for quite some time, I'm not really surprised that he wasn't promoted over the break. Gives me hope that Yamamoto isn't as idiotic as him sending his top assassin to the front lines lead me to believe he is.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
Alot of people on the other forums were banking on Renji becoming a captain but I don't see a captain's coat on him.
Given that Renji's Bankai has been public knowledge for quite some time, I'm not really surprised that he wasn't promoted over the break. Gives me hope that Yamamoto isn't as idiotic as him sending his top assassin to the front lines lead me to believe he is.

I heard that Kubo isn't in a hurry to fill those captain positions but that was nearly 5 years ago. I'm still hoping that Yoruichi can still be a captain again because it's a no brainer decision with all the talent and experience she has but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, with all the Captains and Vice Captains around now, Ichigo is most likely to have his ass dragged back to the Soul Society for some reason soon... I hope.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 pm

It's great seeing some of the others... Now it make me wonder if Sui-Feng looks change ... Yoruichi too for that matter... What will their new styles be like...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Things are picking up pretty well. I wonder what the rest of the Gotei 13 look now. I kinda guess that Yoruichi most likely got a haircut too, but most likely not. I think Rukia looks good with hers.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 pm

FullMetal Spartan wrote:
Things are picking up pretty well. I wonder what the rest of the Gotei 13 look now. I kinda guess that Yoruichi most likely got a haircut too, but most likely not. I think Rukia looks good with hers.

The thought keeps crossing my mind that Yoruichi may have a hair cut too...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 pm

So would you consider this the end of the Fullbringer arc still or a new arc? I'm wondering if I should split the last few posts into a new topic if we are in a new arc.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
So would you consider this the end of the Fullbringer arc still or a new arc? I'm wondering if I should split the last few posts into a new topic if we are in a new arc.
Since Slickback and Suspenders are still alive I would say that it's still the Fullbringer Arc, though I doubt for much longer.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:

I think it's still the Fullbringer arc... Tho it seems to be getting to the end of it... But not at a new one just yet.
Back to top Go down
kittenable
Hollow
kittenable

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am

Sooo...is it worth me going back and reading the arc? I kind of got put off by it's apparent lack of direction....
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 am

RSforsevers wrote:
FullMetal Spartan wrote:

The thought keeps crossing my mind that Yoruichi may have a hair cut too...

I'm betting more on a change of outfit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Not really. All you need to know is that Ichigo has his Shinigami powers back.

If the Fullbringers turn out to be the next villains, though, it may be important. But I don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm sorta surprised that Renji's not a captain. I really thought that Kubo would cave to fan pressure and make him one. Good on Kubo for not promoting Renji! Also, still speaking of Renji, he's lookin' kinda sexy. I'm a bit surprised by how much I missed him.

Rukia still looks silly. And hooray to ridiculously over-powered Ichigo again!
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Is it just me or does Renji's hair look less spiky? I like how it looks now.

I am dying of curiosity to see if Yoruichi or Sui-Feng look any different.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 am

New chapter :)

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/461/?ref=email

And Yoruichi is in it even tho it's only from Ichigo thoughts about some people but hopefully it means she's coming in soon. :)
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm

RSforsevers wrote:
New chapter :)

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/461/?ref=email

And Yoruichi is in it even tho it's only from Ichigo thoughts about some people but hopefully it means she's coming in soon. :)

"All Captains and Vice Captains of the Gotei 13 shall put their Reiatsu into this sword!!" The captain commander ordered.

And Ichigo sensed Yorucihi's reiatsu along with the others. This gives me a little more hope of a surprise when we do see her.

Last edited by Dragontone on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Double post ...sorry.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

I find it odd that Ichigo's memories have scanlines. I'm not sure how else I would have Kubo denote a flashback, but I would have gone with some way that didn't make me thing that Ichigo's brain is a CRT.

Dragontone wrote:
"All Captains and Vice Captains of the Gotei 13 shall put their Reiatsu into this sword!!" The captain commander ordered.

And Ichigo sensed Yorucihi's reiatsu along with the others. This gives me a little more hope of a surprise when we do see her.
If that's the case then Shinji went back and Hanataro got a promotion.

And fuck you, Komamura.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Hm.. You know he was also thinking about Hirako... I wonder if maybe he'll turn up as a captain again also like...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Maybe Shinji's the only 1 of the Vizards to go back to the Soul Society, or he simply contributed to jump-starting Ichigo's powers again for his own reasons. Idk. I wonder where the rest of them are.
But it's good to see some other characters have a part in this. Yoruichi might show up soon.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Bleach Chapter 462: Why Me Sad.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/462
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Goddamnit.

Goddamint, goddamnit, goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
Emperana
Hollow
Emperana

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

Goddamint, goddamnit, goddamnit.

Inoue is come back... with the Kurosaki-Kun it's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 pm

If there's 1 thing we could do without in Bleach, aside from fillers, it's Orihime crying "Kurosaki-kun!" Geez. CantHearU At least she's knocked out, but so is Chad. No thanks to Tsikishima messing with their minds.
Well, now things look like an all-out war between the Fullbringers & Shinigami. This turn of events gets more interesting every chapter.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 am

I guess it wouldn't be Bleach without Orihime crying...

Meh chapter is meh... back to my comics I go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: