Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's team are you on?

Go down 
+2
Lizzay
SoldierG65434-2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Who's team are you on? Empty
PostSubject: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

This has been a question that has been bothering me for a while now, and I figured that this was the proper forum to reopen this topic, since this site is populated predominantly by lesbians.

A while back, a friend of mine was recounting the events of a part that he attended. At one point, one of his male compatriots offered to bring some girls over to them. Of course, my friend eager accepted the offer. Te exact words my friend used to describe said girls was thus:

"It was pretty obvious that they weren't playing for the same team."

Meaning that they were gay. I disagreed, countering that they were playing on the same team, and that was the problem. A lengthy argument ensued about who's team lesbians were on.

So, I decided to go straight to the source. Who's team are you (lesbians) on?
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm

what is this about teams again? i dont think i understand...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Lizzay wrote:
what is this about teams again? i dont think i understand...

Here's the basics arguments.

My friend was arguing that lesbians aren't on the same team as men since they aren't into guys. I argued that they are an the same team as men since man and lesbians both have the same goal; women.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

im lesbian..therefore im attracted to girls. while it does not exactly make me equivalent to a man, i do agree that to some extent i am on the same 'team' as men - we like women.

however, if your friend was arguing for the hetero community...then im gonna be a bad gay and say that im on their 'team'. the homosexual community here annoys the FUCK out of me. for some reason, every lesbian up here (northern england, dont know what the LGBT's like in the south - apart from brighton being dubbed gay city) finds the need to be butch and most guys find the need to be ridiculously camp. sexuality isnt exactly something you have to wear on your sleeve 24/7. it's a subtle preference.

ive had gay people introduce themselves to me like, "hi i'm adam, im a raving queer." (this i quote, im not bullshitting)

but i dont have straight people saying "hi im stephen, im so straight and i can totally convert you."
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Lesbians and straight men are kind of rivals, since their goal is the same XD
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Hm, technically your argument makes sense. But I think it's because lesbians are looking for women who are also lesbians (or at least bisexual), while men are looking for straight women (although bisexual would also work here).
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Hm, technically your argument makes sense. But I think it's because lesbians are looking for women who are also lesbians (or at least bisexual), while men are looking for straight women (although bisexual would also work here).
That's not necessarily completely correct. As you are probably well aware, there are men who will go after any woman, no matter what their sexuality.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm

True. And there are lesbians who will pursue straight women, as well. So yeah, I guess we're on the same team.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
True. And there are lesbians who will pursue straight women, as well. So yeah, I guess we're on the same team.
Shi-shi-shi-shaw! I win. Now I just need to wait until I run into that crazy motherfuker again.
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 am

I play for both teams. Or really, none at all. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am

In my own mind, Lesbians bat for a team all their own. Its like in baseball, it's not two teams against each other, but many. If anything, lesbians and straight men would have sistering teams, but not the same one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's team are you on?   Who's team are you on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's team are you on?
Page 1 of 1