Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? Empty
PostSubject: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 am

If your too lazy to use Google

I'm beginning to think that the animations teams goes on the internet and sees how other people color manga panels to save themselves some time. Jakuhō Raikōben is a dead ringer to nearly all of the fan colorings of it. Though to be fair, the yellow and black motif isn't too much of a stretch, given Soifon's name and the name of her Zanpakuto and Bankai. And a Google search of "Bleach Barragan" turns up this, not that purple nonsense the animation team went with, so maybe I'm completely off base.

Other than that, not much to talk about. Barragan chasing Omeada was more boring than amusing. Sorry Polaris, no Scooby-Doo chase scene. In fact, Omeada dominated most of the episode, so there's really not much to talk about.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm

two words, EPIC FAIL

I mean, what's with a swirling rocket?!
it makes Soibee's bankai looks like a friggin childs' play!! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm

kumo wrote:
two words, EPIC FAIL

I mean, what's with a swirling rocket?!
it makes Soibee's bankai looks like a friggin childs' play!! Facepalm
Well, to be fair, it is a rocket, and it was lacking stabilizers. A rocket without stabilizers would fly around unpredictable, but it's wouldn't hit it's target like Soifion's did. It was just for show.

But yeah, it did look pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I was really disappointed that there was no Scooby Doo chase scene... le sigh.. it would have made Omaeda bearable.

And I kinda liked the twirly thing her bankai did, it made me smile. What I really loved though was that the ground beneath her cracked when she fired it. That was a nice touch.

Apart from that, this episode makes me wonder if Studio Pierrot hates Soi Fon. They certainly don't treat her well. Or any female character all that well when I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

they treated inoue like some large-breasted goddess. her animation was brilliant compared to soifon's.

but i agree, they must really hate soifon. i cant exacty play the race card, cuz they draw tousen and yoruichi moderately well.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Lizzay wrote:

but i agree, they must really hate soifon. i cant exacty play the race card, cuz they draw tousen and yoruichi moderately well.
Yes, yes you can. Yoruichi and Tousen are of nondescript, brown dissent. But Soifon is Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am

Quote :
But Soifon is Chinese.

And Japanese either don't like Chinese or think that they are stereotypical funny foreigners with funny accent. Not much people in Japanese manga/anime do a justice for them.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 am

Zura wrote:

And Japanese either don't like Chinese or think that they are stereotypical funny foreigners with funny accent. Not much people in Japanese manga/anime do a justice for them.
Well, Kubo doesn't seem to mind. He made her Chinese after all. But the animation team that's responsible for this arc at least don't seem to care for her.

She is also rather flat-chested, so the animators might not care as much about her since they don't get to draw tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?   Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 276 - Lazy Animation Team?
Page 1 of 1