Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Now the chapter's up.

456 - End of the Bond 2

Normally I would say something about the chapter, but I'm pretty sure all anyone is going to care about is this:

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 456colorspread.th
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Man, it sucks to be Ichigo right now.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the person in the spread is Ishida, not Nanao. I think if Nanao was in it she'd be up by Ukitake and Kyoraku.

Speaking of Ishida, it seems like this villain guy inserted himself in Orihime and Chad's memories where Ishida should be. I wonder if that's why Ishida is the only injured one. And if that's the case, what would Chad and Orihime's reaction be if Ishida showed up? Would they remember him?

I feel like maybe it's getting interesting again! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 am

Hehe I really like that pic. lol Also does anyone know where I can find the Eng. translation to the bottom left corner of the page? :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm

457 - End of the Bond 3

The Fullbring names sound even more idiotic when they're strung back-to-back and the mohawk kid has the worst limit break in the game.

I will say that Suspenders is turning out to be a nice change of pace as far as villains go. He seems to be genuinely outclassed by Ichigo, so all his trickery and hiding behind meatshields seems like something he actually needs to do, rather than him just being an asshole.

So Slickback takes a hit for Ichigo and the way it's drawn I guess it supposed to be poignant, but fuck that guy, I don't give a shit about him. But fear not, Ishida's on the way!
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah I was a little confused about why the other members of Xecution were attacking Ginjo. Guess Suspenders used some mind trickery on them as well.

Can't wait to see what happens with Ishida, though.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm

458 - The End of All Bonds

That's it! No more bonds!

You know, betrayal only means something if the characters and their relationship are well developed and the betrayal makes any goddamn sense!
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
458 - The End of All Bonds

That's it! No more bonds!

You know, betrayal only means something if the characters and their relationship are well developed and the betrayal makes any goddamn sense!

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Yeah, I know what you mean. It would have been a shocker if it was someone he actually trusted and even respected like... I don't know - "YORUICHI!" That would have been a jaw dropper.

Seriously, I hope this story ends soon and the focus gets back to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

So Ginjo getting cut the first time made him act like Ichigo's friend, and being cut a second time made him back to normal, which is someone who was attacking Ichigo? Is that the right interpretation? That's what I got out of it.

I particularly like Kubo's drawing of the panels on this page and this page.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 am

What's up with the Deathnote gambit? It's not like he couldn't pretend to be his friend. Devious people do that, y'know. *sigh* poor excuse for a mirror of the S.S. plot twist, with Tsukishima playing Gin and Ginjou playing Aizen.

It'd be awesome if I hadn't already seen it.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 pm

At least the art was nice.

I enjoyed this chapter just because Ishida was in it and he's sexy. I now only glance through Bleach for the sexy characters.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 am

OMG guys. Rukia's back!!

Not only is she back, but she got a haircut and is now the vice captain of Squad 13.

And, it looks like she stabs Ichigo again and he becomes a Shinigami again.

WTF, there is actual character development and shit going on. Am I still reading Bleach?? LOL

Spoilers are up at BA, btw.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 am

Jumping Blue Catfish!!!

I had a feeling Rukia would be riding to his rescue but I never dreamt it'll be as a Vice Captain. It looks like some serious changes occurred in Soul Society while we weren't looking.

Come on lets see some more character development!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

459 - Death and Strawberry 2

Well that was the longest walk to the most obvious fucking reveal. And goddammit, Rukia looks like Momo now!

I'm not surprised to see that sh'e a Lieutenant. Kubo made a point of telling us that she was Lieutenant-level, but that Aizen and the Hogypku nonsense was keeping her from promotion.

Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Things are getting exciting but still... 17 months? That's how long he's being cut off from everyone in Soul Society?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Kisuke supposed to be contained in a forcefield for a month as a FU gift from Sui Feng?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Dragontone wrote:
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Kisuke supposed to be contained in a forcefield for a month as a FU gift from Sui Feng?
We don't talk about that. And even if we did, it's it was 16 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
We don't talk about that. And even if we did, it's it was 16 months ago.

Or at least until whats-his-face gets his missing arm back to cast that spell.

Seriously that better not happened off screen, I'm tired of this crap. If done right it can be a compelling story. Kisuke is trapped and Yoruichi confronts Sui Feng about it. I'm talking something along the lines of your FISHSCALE fanfic which shows not everything is all roses and wine between the two women. Yes, I read it and sorry for not leaving any feedback. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Dragontone wrote:

Seriously that better not happened off screen, I'm tired of this crap. If done right it can be a compelling story. Kisuke is trapped and Yoruichi confronts Sui Feng about it. I'm talking something along the lines of your FISHSCALE fanfic which shows not everything is all roses and wine between the two women. Yes, I read it and sorry for not leaving any feedback. Facepalm

Your right, if done right it could be compelling, but hoping for that kind of focus on tertiary characters is a fools errand since Kubo likes to create new ones rather than develop old ones.

Really, I hope that it doesn't happen off screen either, I hope it is completely forgotten. And not because it made me groan as a Sui-Feng fan, but because it makes the precise moment Kubo ceded control over his characters to the fans. Up until that precise moment, the idea that Sui-Feng held any animosity for Urahara was a fan construct. She had never mentioned him in any capacity, hostile or otherwise. And then after that? Isshin becomes this wrecking-ball that can literally flick Aizen around, Yoruichi goes from being a very grim and serious character to cracking jokes and making faces, and Gin...holy shit Gin...

I talk a lot of shit about the Fullbring arc and for good reason, but at least it feels like Kubo is taking control of is manga back.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 pm

The new form of Zangetsu looks a lot more sinister now. Awesome!!

I thought Rukia looked more like Hanatarou with that haircut, personally.

But I'm excited to see Ichigo bring the pain to Ginjou and suspenders next week.
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

I am now going to enjoy the manga. Rukia's back and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Okay, I admit it, I enjoyed this chapter.

Holy fuck what did Rukia do to her hair?! It's a mess!!!!!!! Dear lord change it back, change it back now!! Glad to see her back though. And I'm now wondering which other shinigami have changed up their appearances.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

You didn't like it? I thought it was weird at first but now I like it. I think it looks cute.

But yeah, I'm definitely excited to see if anyone else in SS changed their look.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

Your right, if done right it could be compelling, but hoping for that kind of focus on tertiary characters is a fools errand since Kubo likes to create new ones rather than develop old ones.

Really, I hope that it doesn't happen off screen either, I hope it is completely forgotten. And not because it made me groan as a Sui-Feng fan, but because it makes the precise moment Kubo ceded control over his characters to the fans. Up until that precise moment, the idea that Sui-Feng held any animosity for Urahara was a fan construct. She had never mentioned him in any capacity, hostile or otherwise. And then after that? Isshin becomes this wrecking-ball that can literally flick Aizen around, Yoruichi goes from being a very grim and serious character to cracking jokes and making faces, and Gin...holy shit Gin...

I talk a lot of shit about the Fullbring arc and for good reason, but at least it feels like Kubo is taking control of is manga back.

Dude! You are depressing me. Cry

About ceding control over character to the fans. Are we in that boat too, hoping that Yoruichi and Sui Feng are more than just mentor and student? However, I agree that surrendering to the whims of the fans can destroy any franchise very quickly.

I'm just hoping that with Rukia back, we can now get back to the Soul Society and with 17 months gone by there has to be many changes to some of the characters. Good ones I hope.

PolarisAmane wrote:

Holy fuck what did Rukia do to her hair?! It's a mess!!!!!!! Dear lord change it back, change it back now!! Glad to see her back though. And I'm now wondering which other shinigami have changed up their appearances.

Hehehe... I swear if it wasn't for everyone going "Holy crap! Rukia is back!" I would have thought it was Nozomi at first.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Dragontone wrote:
About ceding control over character to the fans. Are we in that boat too, hoping that Yoruichi and Sui Feng are more than just mentor and student? However, I agree that surrendering to the whims of the fans can destroy any franchise very quickly..
I don't think so. When I talk about ceding control, I mean the incorporation of unsubstantiated ideas into the canon. I challenge you to find anything that foreshadows Gin being anything more than a sociopath, or that Isshin was that powerful. I feel like ships are different in that regard because they exist on interpretation of existing material. Unlike with Gin, I can point to precise lines of dialogue and panels that lend credence to YoruSoi.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

New chapter is up. Chapter 460 - Deathberry Returns 2

Fangirl

More Shinigami on the scene.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Goddamn, Rukia haircut looks just awful. And apparently Byakuya stole Aizen's jacket. Also, is Kenpachi carrying a broom behind his back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: