Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Here.

Tatsuki's hair is reminiscent of Kuukaku.

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Ah that was a pretty cool chapter I think ^^77
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 am

I feel nothing, I need time to repress the memories of chapters previous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Naked Snake
Most Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 am

Just from the title of the new arc, I have a feeling it will be the most ridiculous arc yet.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

There are a number of things that alarm me in this chapter, but I'll stick with the big one:

Do we really need another person in Bleach with greased, slicked-back hair? Seriously, it was bad enough when Aizen did it, do we really need more of it? Or is Bleach just going to slowly turn into West-side Story?
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 am

In all honesty, If they started dancing for everything, I would probably find it more entertaining, just because its a change in atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Huh... Need more to form an actual thought.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 425   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

Some early pics are up at Bleach Asylum.

Is it just me or does Ishida look a lot like Lisa in that picture?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 am

Some early chapters are up too.

Suprise! It's terrible.

I fucking hate Orihime. No mater what she does I hate her. But as much as I hate Orihime, I hate meta-humor more. And this chapter has both at the same time! Uggghhhh...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 am

When did Ishida become such a badass, though? He was pretty awesome this chapter.

I never thought I would say this, but current Orihime makes me miss Hueco Mundo Orihime. I mean she had serious issues in HM that made her character really annoying, but now it's like nothing ever happened. It's like she never fucked things up by going in the first place. What kind of shit character development is that? Did it just happen offscreen? If that's the case, I feel really jipped.

Kubo really needs a writer.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 am

karakura seems like a very chavvy town. that, or violence just follows ichigo everywhere. where's the police?

and i agree with captain. albeit the excessive crying and emotional overload about orihime during the HM arc, at least she was mildly tolerable. a little bit of me applauded tatsuki for knocking her on the head.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:59 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Kubo really needs a writer.
Apparently, he has writers.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Kubo things that a new hairstyle is an adequate substitute for actual growth during the year skip? Nearly everyone has a new hairstyle now, and I feel like Kubo spent his 2 week break design them and not how to actually develop them as characters.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I can't say it got any better.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Chapter 426   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Yet another new character. Fail.

Ishida's hotness is the only redeeming factor of this chapter.

And you know it's sad when a hot male is the reason a lesbian enjoys the chapter.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Yet another new character. Fail.

In all fairness, more happened in this chapter than in the previous 2. It just happened that nothing that did happen made much of any sense.

I guess that I'm the only one who can somewhat enjoy Bleach again because has completely jumped the shark and isn't afraid to admit it.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 pm

I enjoyed the previous two chapters more than this one. Oddly enough I was enjoying this chapter right up until the new character showed up. There was nothing here to mske me even remotely care about this new character and I am going to pretend that her and the bastard offsring of GGio Vega & Lilinette that is her spawn don't exist.

Chapter sucked. Bleach is made of fail. I miss Fullmetal Alchemist.

Ishida is hot. He is now officially the second hottest dude in Bleach.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Ichigo's line on the last page was horrible. Really Kubo? You and your team of writers couldn't come up with anything better than that?

If Bleach wasn't bringing in so much profit it would have been canceled a long time ago. And as this new arc begins I'm starting to think that that would be for the better.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 am

Good thing I don't care about critics opinions. I liked it. And this new chick is kinda hot. But she does look like a cross between Tatsuki and Rukia. It kinda creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 427 - Delicious Dissonance   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Chapter's up!

It feels like we're actually going somewhere now, with this substitute Shinigami guy asking about Isshin. Perhaps the promised Isshin arc is finally coming to fruition?

Jinta and Ururu are growing up! Whoa!!

Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Holy crap! The plot has reared it's horrifically ugly head!!

This chapter was awesome simply because Tessai was in it. The only thing that could have made it more awesome is if there was a double colour spread of his gloriously manly moustache. All hail the tache!

Oh, and Ishida's still hot.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:24 pm

There's something resembling a plot happened and Tessai's mustache is even better than before? What is going on? Kubo can't possibly be trying to salvage Bleach, can he?

Also; holy fuck, Ishida looks exactly like Lisa. And I fucking hate the way Orihime looks now. The title page of this chapter filled me with nothing but rage.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

while everyone's talking about plot and tessai's moustache (sexy fucking thing, that):

do i see inoue's arse on page 3? fist panel?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Lizzay wrote:
while everyone's talking about plot and tessai's moustache (sexy fucking thing, that):

do i see inoue's arse on page 3? fist panel?
I don't think that's her ass, but the tops of her ass-high stockings. I can see how you would be mistaken, though.

Is anyone else kind of disappointed that Urahara looks exactly like he always does? With all the other characters that have changed in the by-year, I was kind of hoping that the Shinigami would to. I mean, if Kubo was willing change the looks of Ichigo and the Gang, then I would assume anything is up for grabs. Hell, Ururu and Jinta grew up (which is weird, considering they're mod souls) and Tessai's mustache now connects to his mutton chops. I would have though Kubo would have changed things up for Urahara, if even a little.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 am

And yet when I brought up shinigami chnages on the CB you were the one who stated that they wouldn' happen... I kinda took that to mean that you didn't want them to happen.

anywho - it's hard to say with Kisuke. He looks exactly the same but then that means his face is hidden beneath the shadow of his hat. He might have a receeding hairline for all we know.

I'm not at all surprised that Ururu and Jinta have aged. It was never confirmed that they're mod souls (it's pretty fucking obvious that they are) so Kubo might be going down the route that they're enhanced humans. Or Kisuke simply made them gigai's that are capable of aging. Or he updates their look every couple of months or so. Locals would probably notice if the kids at the shop never aged, so he have to do something with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: