Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking Rukia.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Chapter 449 - Not Be a Drug

I really can't muster up anything more to say about this chapter other than it's a thing you can read and Jackie is truly just a shitty Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah she is, and she wasn't even in that chapter, either, so it's kind of derp that she was in the color spread at all.

I'm really glad that Orihime got a powerup, though! It's about time. ^_^

I still want tot know who the Shinigami is.
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I think the Mystery Shinigami is Rukia because she is pretty important to Ichigo (and other reasons that caused a full on discussion with me, Yoru-Fon and my little brother.) Or it could be Ichigo's mother. (not sure where that came from but it did as I was making lunch) Not highly expecting it to be Ichigo's mother and still going to vote that it's Rukia's return.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Rukia is the only one that makes any sort of sense. The only other two that have even the most remote chance are Byakuya and Renji, but I just don't see that happening, especially when you consider how much the connection between Rukia and Ichigo has been featured in this arc.

But it's not like logic and reason have ever stopped Kubo before.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

[will merge latter]

Chapter 450 - Blind Solitude

No matter how many times I see Orihime's stupid face, every time makes me hate her even more.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 am

So he blinded Ichigo, huh? Interesting.

I agree about Orihime, though. Seriously, wtf were those faces about?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Chapter 451 - Welcome to Our EXECUTION 4

That was a fucking late-ass title card.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/452

Well chapter 452 Erosion/Implosion is up and Ichigo's Complete Fullbring looks shorta coolz I think :P and also guess this so called bad guy that Ichigo and the other Fullbringers been fighting is... Ichigo's cuz?! (Also The little gamer guy... Looks like a young Urahara on page 14 on the last row with his side pic. :P)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Is this an early chapter? What the fuck day is it?

Also, lets just ignore the fact that Orihime apparently eats hotdogs for breakfast and focus on this for a moment.

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 Goddamnit

Are you just fucking with us now Kubo?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 am

The stuff with Orihime is just weird in general.

I'm actually surprised by that guy being Ichigo's cousin. Is that for real or did he just kind of brainwash Ichigo's sisters? I'm curious now.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Its Kubo, I half expect him to be legit, the black hair and Isshin's black hair, maybe it runs in the family. It would explain how he knows so much about ichigo. However his ability to cut anything, seems to extend to cutting both reality and memories, probably emotions and feelings too.. So its possible he is trolling them all.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ichigo's cosume/fullbring/whatever looks so crap! And I say this having spent the last few weeks reading Dc comics and the joy of superheroes ridiculous costumes. He looks like a Power Ranger minus the helmet.

And the sexy guy is Ichigo's cousin? um, okay... fair enough I guess. I don't actually care if he is or not, actually I doubt I'd care if he turned out to be Ichigo's long thought dead mother.

I want to know what the hell was going on with Isshin, Kisuke and Rukia surprise shinigami
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 pm

he looks like Loki from Ragnarok lol
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

453 - Mute Your Breathe Friendship

Ichigo freaks out, get's boobed in the head, and steals someone's shoes. My favorite part of the chapter are the expressions on Unagi's and Ichigo's faces when the boobing happens. It looks like they are following a directors orders, but aren't really sure why they were told to do that. I also really like the "ding dong" dialogue bubbles for some reason.

Besides that, I am just overwhelmed by an oppressive sense of laziness. Hey, you know what would be sinister? A villain that can control your perception, but only after some preprescribed action on their part.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm

I guess the good thing is that if these characters are killed off, we can go back to the characters that people actually care about. Like Rukia, for example. Tongue
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 pm

454 - Sheathebreaker

More Urahara and Isshin teasing and Slickback and Ichigo finally catch up with the rest of the world in figuring out Suspenders' power.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 am

The little bits with Kisuke and Isshin were the best parts of this chapter. I hope all the Fullbringers die.

Oh, and Ichigo wanting to murder the sexy dude was mildly amusing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm more interested in what Isshin and Kisuke are up to.

And also, Uryuu.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 pm

455 - End of the Bond 1

Suspenders looses an arm. This is just stupid now, Kubo.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm really hoping that once the Fullbringer arc is done, Kubo will focus a little on the Soul Society and what they were doing during all of this. I mean, they have much rebuilding to do, wounds to heal like Sui Feng's arm. Does she grow a new one, get an artifical one or none at all. Also they have how many captain's vacanies? It would be sweet if Yoruichi and Urahara got offered those poistions. There's a grocery list of things I want to see including at least another Yoruichi and Sui Feng moment in the manga to make it official but I won't be holding my breathe.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Wow, I guess Kubo does have some sort of missing arm fetish. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Wow, I guess Kubo does have some sort of missing arm fetish. Facepalm

No, I think he has something against lefties.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Chapters not out yet, but I though you guys might like a look at the color spread.

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 54494330201107121713411715297562434_008

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 54494330201107121713411715297562434_007

What are Sui-Feng and Yoruichi doing under the table? Ulquiorra also apparently likes watching girls eat and I cannot for the life of me tell you if that person on the second page is supposed to be Ishida of Nanao. Kubo also really didn't think out the way Renji and Rukia are positioned either. Or did he?!

Brought to you by manyou (don't know who that is but they deserve their due credit)

Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Okay, I'm sold just to figureout what those two are doing under the table. Wink

Edit: If there isn't I might write one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: