Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deicide Arc

Go down 
+21
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Shadow Countess
aniimal
kumo
Zura
Naked Snake
Lizzay
siyentista
Bishimimou
PolarisAmane
Keika
Contadora
Anil
raezura
epeire
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
RSforsevers
Catlove
CaptainYoruichi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Deicide Arc - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 421   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 am

Translated by sheetz @ FLOL

Quote :
無月を放った事で徐々に力を失っていく一護。変身も解けていく。
After firing Mugetsu Ichigo's power gradually fades. His transformation also unravels.
無月のあとから倒れている愛染。再生能力で死んではいないが、変身も解けてきている。
Aizen is collapsed after the Mugetsu. He's not dead due to his regenerative abilities, but his transformation is also unraveling.
愛染の元へ降りるが、そこで一護の死神の力が消えていき跪く一護。
Ichigo lands down at Aizen's location. He kneels as his shinigami powers vanish.
目の前には立ち尽くす愛染。キミの負けだといい自分の刀を見せる愛染。
Aizen stands completely still before him. "This is your defeat," Aizen says as he shows his sword.
愛染の刀が消えていく。愛染はそれを宝玉が私に刀は必要ないと判断した、力を失った君と違いさらに高みへ昇 り詰めるのだと叫ぶ。
Aizen's sword vanishes. Aizen says the hougyoku has judged that his sword is unncessary. Because Ichigo has lost his power the difference in their powers is even greater.
しかしその時愛染の胸から光が貫くように現われる。なんだこれは?とうろたえる愛染にようやく発動したみた いっすねという声。そこには裏腹が。
But just as he says that light rays pierce Aizen's chest. "What is this?" he asks. "I've finally invoked it," answers a voice. It's Urahara.
それは愛染が完全な変貌を遂げる前に鬼道を乗せて打ち込んだ鬼道で、宝玉と融合した愛染は殺せないと判断し て封印するために開発した新しい術。
He's talking about the kido he tried before Aizen completed his transformation. Because Aizen can't be killed when fused with the hougyoku he's decided to develop a new technique to seal him.
そう説明する裏腹に、残念だったなさらに進化を遂げようとしている私をこの程度の鬼道で封じることなどでき るか!と叫ぶ。
Aizen says to Urahara that it's too bad. "Since I've evolved further that level of kido won't be able to seal me!
だが、それと同時に愛染の変身がさらにとけ、顔も死神の時の姿に。力が失われていくのを感じ驚 く愛染。
However, just as he says this Aizen's transformation unravels even further, and even his face is like that of his shinigami form. Aizen is shocked as he senses his power fading.
それは宝玉の意思、力が弱まったあなたを主として認めないってことですと裏腹。
"That's the hougyoku's intent. As your power has weakened it doesn't recognize you as its master," says Urahara.
そんなわけあるか!と愛染。封印が始まりながらも愛染は裏腹に叫ぶ。お前ほどの頭脳がありながらなぜあんな ものに従っている!?と。
"That's impossible!" screams Aizen at Urahara as he starts getting sealed. "Why would someone as intelligent as yourself follow someone like that!"
霊王をみたんすねと裏腹。霊王の存在がなければSSは分裂する。霊王は楔で、それを失えば容易く崩れる。世 界とはそういうものだと裏腹。
"Because I observed the Spirit King. If the Spirit King didn't exist Soul Society would break apart. The Spirit King is the lynchpin, and is he is lost it would easily crumble. That's how the world is," replies Urahara.
それは敗者の理論だ!勝者は常に世界がどういうものかではなくどうあるべきかについて語らなければいけない !私は━!といいかけたところで苺が目を背ける。
"That's a loser's theory! A winner should never wonder what the world is like but rather how it should be. I am...!" As Aizen is cutoff Ichigo averts his eyes.
その次のページで封印される愛染で次号。
The next page is Aizen being sealed

This chapter actually pleases me. Then again, I actually like Kisuke. XD
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 pm

I find the idea of Urahara operating as an agent of peace and order completely unsatisfying.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. Kubo neutered Ichimaru, why not Urahara; the last person in the series with ambiguous motivations?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Finally. It's (hopefully) over.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 pm

It doesn't surprise me that Kisuke is the one to deliver the final... um.. blow?

And I'm holding onto the teeny hope that Kisuke has slightly more sinister motives. The best part of his character was his questionable motives.

And I think that it sucks that after all that Aizen still isnt'dead. I just know that he's going to be back later on to troll again.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 pm

My favorite part of these spoilers is "He's not dead due to his regenerative abilities". Sums up the anime perfectly.

I have a feeling that Aizen will get away and this entire arc will have been in vain.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm

If they do that Bleach is dead to me.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Chapter's up! if anyone cares...

It's certainly interesting, what with Aizen referring to the Soul King as an "it". Yet more questions for the Bleachverse and still no answers...

I did like the chapter though.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:24 pm

The chapter certainly was interesting. I found Aizen's winners and loosers speech hilariously juvenile, though.

It is curious that the Spirit King was refereed to as "that thing" and "it." I think it's safe to say that Yoruichi, or any person, for that matter, is not it.

Is anyone else getting flashback of the Ishida vs Mayuri fight with this chapter?
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 pm

All Aizen needed was to put his hand on his forehead in an L shape to make it even funnier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Whoever said both Aizen and Ichigo would revert to normal at the end of the arc called it.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
If they do that Bleach is dead to me.

Kubo even said in a recent interview that he has bigger plans for Aizen after this current arc so yeah - he'll be back

As for the chapter: Not as bad as the previous shit we got. I actually enjoyed it -save for Kisuke who'm I don't care for-.
Finall the arc seems to move on to an end so the next can start ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Well, to tell the truth. All seals in the series eventually die, so yeah, probably like the kids of the main characters will have to face Aizen later or something cliche like that. Be funny if Aizen was the Spirit King and was training Ichigo to be his successor (but we know that can't happen).
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Well this is certainly an interesting theory I just read.

Over on AnimeVice, a site I know about only because I frequent GaintBomb and they are both part of Whiskey Media and therefore advertise on each other, I read a review for Chapter 421 of Bleach. That's not the interesting part.

The interesting part came in the very first post (as of this writing) on the review, which is:

make_me_mad of AnimeVice wrote:
Theory here is that Aizen is gone, and it's going to turn out he was in the right all along, even though he was an asshole. Urahara calling the Spirit king "it" and saying that it had to exist or the world would fall apart seemed like typical 'broken hero' resignation, and Aizen's final few lines were heroic spiel from top-to-bottom.
Calling it now, either the Royal Guard/0 Division are there to keep the Spirit King contained, or they're fed to it to keep it complacent/alive.
Edit: Entirely possible that at some point in the future they'll even resort to unsealing Aizen to help them once the Spirit King becomes the newest big bad.

What if Aizen is actually a Liberator, fighting against the monster that is the Spirit King, and the Gotie 13 are, as I have always theorized, just using it as the source of their political power? This would make the Gotie 13 almost an Orwellian totalitarian regime that is using perpetual fear to keep the populace in check. "If we loose power, then "it" gets out."

This would make sense relation tot he way the Gotie 13 has conducted itself over the centuries, committing genocide against the Quincys because they were a threat to their power. The balance of souls could very well have been manufactured. "There's a balance of souls and the Quincy are messing it up and if things get to bad, then Spirit King!"

And the purging of the Vizards, since they are (theoretically) more powerful than Shinigami. They were a threat to the establishment, and therefore must be erased. The only reason they kept Ichigo around was because he was the only hope they had against and even bigger threat.

I actually really like this theory, the part about Aizen being unsealed notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 am

An unnecesary plot twist.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:04 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
"What if Aizen is actually a Liberator, fighting against the monster that is the Spirit King, and the Gotie 13 are, as I have always theorized, just using it as the source of their political power? This would make the Gotie 13 almost an Orwellian totalitarian regime that is using perpetual fear to keep the populace in check. "If we loose power, then "it" gets out."

I don’t know if liberator is the right word here. It certainly seems that Aizen saw something wrong with the way SS works (or just with the Spirit King in general) and decided that he would make a much better “god”. He went about it the complete wrong way though. The biggest problem is that Aizen was woefully underdeveloped as a character so we have no understanding of his motivations. I would find it a bit of a cop out if, after all that, Aizen turned out to be a “good guy” and was doing it all for the betterment of everyone.

The Gotei 13 and the running of SS in general isn’t perfect, but it’s hardly as though people live in constant fear of them, slight disgruntlement perhaps, but not abject fear. And the Gotei 13 aren’t even the governing body of Seireitei, Central 46 is. The Gotei 13 is just the military and as a rule follow Central 46’s orders. Judging from TBtP I doubt that the average captain knows jack-shit about the Royal Realm or the Spirit King, they just know it’s there (and it seems that not all of them knew even that – Aizen apparently only heard about it from Syunsui and didn’t have a clue beforehand.) I doubt that anyone apart from Central 46 and the higher tier captains know anything about the Soul King. Aizen and Kisuke were clearly not meant to know all that much about it.

And why would the Gotei 13 need to keep the general populace in check with fear? Or even with a “bogey-man”? What could the average person do against them? A Captain could go skipping down into Rukongai and just stand there with their reiatsu turned on and kill all the spirits in the surrounding area. They wouldn’t even need to fight. The same thing applies to the average citizen of Seireitei. If they wanted to rule through fear (and they don’t rule at all except in a military emergency) then they’d just need to go butcher a few thousand souls and be done with it.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
This would make sense relation to the way the Gotie 13 has conducted itself over the centuries, committing genocide against the Quincys because they were a threat to their power. The balance of souls could very well have been manufactured. "There's a balance of souls and the Quincy are messing it up and if things get to bad, then Spirit King!"

Interesting theory... But why would the Gotei 13 have to lie? The Quincy, super powered though they may be, were still only human. And it was genocide not a war, which suggests that the Quincy’s on a power scale posed no threat to the Gotei 13 at all. And we know that the reincarnation cycle exists, it’s why the hollows have to be cleansed. Or are you suggesting that Shinigami’s go around hacking the hollows up for fun?

The governing rule of SS is far from perfect and it could definitely use a shake up, but I don’t think it’s a totalitarian regime, the Spirit King doesn’t have a large enough presence in SS for this to fly. Certainly its close to being one, and the average Shinigami is a borderline fascist, but unless they break out with the Newspeak then it’s safe to say that they’re not trying to perpeptuate n Orwellian state. More a case that they’re not aware that they live in one – why question the way things are when they’ve always been like that?

But I don’t think the majority of the characters in Bleach are aware that the Soul King is an “it” rather than a “he”. Those that are aware of the Soul King at all probably assume that there is a royal family. Kind of like the Emperor of feudal Japan, he existed but no average fucker ever got to see him. And he didn’t govern the country, that was left to others to do, he was more like a living deity and had no political power to speak of. Kisuke seemed surprised that Aizen had seen the Soul King, which is why I’m more inclined to believe that the average Shinigami hasn’t got a clue what that “thing” is.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the Soul King and the Zero Squad are going to be the next bad guys for Bleach, it'll just be interesting to see exactly what it is that makes them want to do.. well whatever it is that makes them evil...

On a separate note, when was Kisuke allowed back in Soul Society? Someone had his “banishment-kido-thing” lifted.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 am

i guess im the only one who put so little thought into this. after aizen and kisuke referred to the spirit king as an 'it', i assumed that the only reason aizen wanted to overtake it is because he didnt like the idea of being governed by a potentially unconscious entity. and since aizen's got somewhat of a god complex, he wanted to take its place and make a more conscious effort in controlling everything in the living and spirit realms.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:51 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
On a separate note, when was Kisuke allowed back in Soul Society? Someone had his “banishment-kido-thing” lifted.

Oh, that's easy. After Aizen was revealed to be the traitor responsible for the Vizards, Kisuke, Tessai, and Yoruichi (And potentially the Vizards themselves) were allowed back in. Or else that's one HUGE continuity error, and boy don't we love those.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

It's the sort of thing Kubo really should have shown us....

I hate it when important shit happens off screen!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
It's the sort of thing Kubo really should have shown us....

I hate it when important shit happens off screen!

I think, but I'm not positive, that Urahara showed up in the SS right after Aizen's betrayal. So this goes all the way back to the good part of Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Actually I don't think Kisuke's come to soul society till now
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah, you guys are right. This is the first time he's been it the SS since, that we've see. And that can easily be attributed to extraneous circumstances. Or Kubo forgetting.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 422 - The Silent Victory   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 am

Translated by maaru at FLOL

Quote :
422 the silent story

SSの空座町。町の補修作業と町の人の全名保護し、現世への転移作業をするマユリとその部下。
In SS's Karakura, Karakura's repairs and recovery are underway, while Mayuri's subordinates prepare to transition it back.
町中に死神がいる状態で転移をしようとするマユリをセンカイ門なしでの転移は(死神が)危険ですと隊員が止 める。
In the middle of town, Mayuri tells the shinigami taking stock of the situation for transfer that there won't be Senkaimon for transfer because it's dangerous, so they halt.
余裕を持って10数えてやるよというマユリに、急げー!死ぬぞー!と部下が避難させる。
"The margin of error is only 10!" says Mayuri, while his subordinates scream, "Hurry-! We're gonna die--!"
自分の甘さに反吐が出るヨとマユリ。
"Your naivete makes me puke", says Mayuri.

ひよりの治療を終え、一先ずは大丈夫でしょうと卯の花。助からへんかもしれんの!?と聞くリサ に、
鬼道にできることは医療と変わりない、あとは彼女が生きる事を諦めなければいずれは。
彼女が諦めるかどうかはあなた方のほうがよく知っているはずですと続ける。
I'm finishing Hiyori's treatment, but for now she'll be alright, says Unohana, to Lisa who's been asking if she could help, "Well, the kidou's done all that it could, but afterwards it's up to whether she hasn't given up her will to live." Unohana continues, "But I think you know better than me how that goes."
おおきにな・・・卯の花サンと平子。なぜお礼を言うのですか?仲間の命を救うのに、お礼の言葉などいりませ んと卯の花。
Thank you... Unohana-san, says Hirako. "Why would you need to thank me? I'm merely saving the lives of our nakama, your words of gratitude are unnecessary", says Unohana.
仲間のつもりないわ、ボケェってひよりやったら言うやろなぁとつぶやく平子。そしてもういちどおおきにな・ ・・卯の花サンと礼をいう平子。
"I wasn't planning on being called nakama, but that idiot Hiyori got that badly hurt..." Hirako sighs. "So I will thank you again.... Unohana san," says Hirako.

SSに戻ってきた白哉と剣八(とやちる)を迎える隊員たち。ケガをみて救護班を呼ぶ隊員。今回の戦いはいか がでしたか?ときく隊員に、つまんねぇ戦いだったぜと剣八。
Kenpachi (and Yachiru) and Byakuya arrive at SS and meet their divisions. They call for the medical division for their wounds. "How was the fighting?", asks his division, "it wasn't boring," says Kenpachi.

虚圏。大の字に倒れているヤミー。そこにアンアンと鳴き声。虚ろな目で、鳴き声のほうをみるヤミー。そこに は嬉しそうにしっぽをふる破面の犬。
Hueco Mundo. The puppy approaches the fallen Yammi. It barks loudly. A blank eye opens, and Yammi looks toward the barking. The puppy wags it's tail happily.
なんでついて来てんだよ・・・バカ犬が・・・とつぶやくヤミー。そのまま白目になるヤミー。( 死んだ?)
"Why'd ya come here... Stupid dog..." sighs Yammi. Then his eyes go white. (he died?)

SSの空座町に佇む一護に声をかける裏腹。みんなはときく一護にお帰り頂きましたと裏原。
In SS's Karakura town, Ichigo's loitering around while Urahara's shouting at him. While Ichigo asks for everyone, Urahara tells him they've gone home.
皆さん黒崎サンに話したそうでしたけど、同じくらい話しかけづらそうでしたんでと続ける裏腹に、まさか記憶 を?と一護。
"I know everyone wants to talk to Kurosaki-san, but it'll gonna be the same story anyway so...," Urahara continues, "No way, what're you gonna do to their memory?" says Ichigo.
今回はいじってませんと答える裏腹に、よかった、もう隠すのもイヤだしな、戻ったら俺の口から伝えるよと明 るく答える一護。
"This time I won't change it", Urahara laughs, "Oh, that's good, I won't have to hide it anymore, and I don't want to have to explain again, " smiles Ichigo.
愛染の封印架は精霊廷に運び、46室によって処遇が決定されるでしょうと裏腹。
"Well, Aizen's seal and soul containment will all be dealt with by central 46," says Urahara.
そうかという一護に、どうしてそんな顔をしてるんすか?と裏腹。
"Oh yeah, that.." Ichigo says. "Why are you making that face?" asks Urahara.
自分にもよくわからない、そう答える苺に、アナタは正しいことをしたんだからそんな顔をする必要はないとい う裏腹。
"I don't really know myself," Ichigo smiles, "You don't need to make that face when you did the right thing," says Urahara.
すると苺は、愛染は本当に宝玉に拒絶されたのかな?ときく。親父が、宝玉の能力は周囲の心を取り込んで具象 化することだといってた。
Ichigo asks, "Are you sure that Aizen's truly been rejected by the Hougyoku now? Dad says that the Hougyoku has the ability to detect the hearts around it and distort reality."
それなら、もしかしたら愛染は自ら望んで力を失ったんじゃねえのかなときく。
"It that's so, what if Aizen's desired power wasn't actually gone..." he wonders.
互角に戦えるようになって、愛染の刀に触れた一護。その刀には孤独しかなかったという。
"While I was fighting on par with him, I was able to feel his sword," says Ichigo, "That sword was asking not to be left in solitude."
愛染が生まれたときから飛びぬけてたなら、愛染はずっと自分と同じ目線に立ってくれる誰かを探してたんじゃ ないのかな、
だから、それがみつからないと諦めた瞬間から、心のどこかでただの死神になりたいって願ってたんじゃないの かな・・・と続ける一護。
"From the time of it's birth, it's always had it's gaze focused like Aizen's did, as if it was searching for someone who could stand on the same level as he did,
that's why, the moment Aizen gave up because he couldn't see it, I wonder where his vow to be a shinigami in his heart went to...." says Ichigo.
そこに黒崎くん?と声をかける人物。振り向くとそこには井上をはじめ、石田、チャド、ルキアに レンジが。

Someone asks, "IS that Kurosaki-kun?". The view pans around to Orihime, then Ishida, Chad, Rukia and Renji.
もう起きて大丈夫なのかよと声をかける一護に、貴様こそなんだその・・・とルキアが言いかけた ところで、
"You ok? You look like you just awoke, you idiot, what..." says Rukia
井上が、やっぱり黒崎君だ・・・髪が長いからちがんじゃないかと・・・よかった・・よかったあと泣きながら 喋る。
Orihime says, "It's really Kurosaki-kun... I thought I couldn't be wrong but your hair's gotten long so.... Thank.... Thank goodness," while tears well up in her eyes.
なんつーカオしてんだよ、頭はボサボサだけど・・・といいかけて倒れこむ一護。
"Of course it's me, my head's just messed up all over... " Ichigo, while saying that, starts to collapse.
皆が一護!と声をかけるが、う・・うああああああああああああああと叫ぶ一護で次号。
"Ichigo!" everyone shouts, "Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Ichigo calls out, and it's off to next issue.

If Unohana can heal Hiyori back to new, why is there such a big deal made about Orihime's healing powers? Unless it was just because both halves of Hiyori were still there, and just needed to be put back together. I'm guessing Unohana wouldn't be able to regrow Soifon's arm.

Speaking of, I wonder where she and Yoruichi are. I guess we'll find out.

This is a strange chapter.

Also, I guess we can go and re-insert Bleach in all the places it was changed to Deicide ( LOL ).

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

You know, for a second, I was worried that doing the musicals would make it impossible for me to take Bleach seriously any more. But after reading this, I realize that there is nothing left in it to take seriously.

If being cut in half is now on the list of injuries now considered inconvient to heroes, then why is Kubo even bothering to tell a story?
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am

for something thats dragged on for so fucking long, the ending was rather....abrupt? aizen's sealed and now...everybody's fucking happy? hiyori is in one piece again? yammy's dead? mayuri, kenpachi and byakuya are back? wtf...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

I can tell you right now, there's no way in hell the fight with Yammy will be skipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deicide Arc
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: