Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deicide Arc

Go down 
+21
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Shadow Countess
aniimal
kumo
Zura
Naked Snake
Lizzay
siyentista
Bishimimou
PolarisAmane
Keika
Contadora
Anil
raezura
epeire
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
RSforsevers
Catlove
CaptainYoruichi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
kumo
Hollow
kumo

Deicide Arc - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 am

quite uber lame...I never know any villain who loves to talk so much crap like Aizen...
and to be honest I don't hate the new Ichigo, at least he's not a brat with I'm-gonna-save-the-world-no-matter-what-will-happen attitude

actually I find out that the attractive point of bleach is its numerous character in gotei13, with them gone, bleach is also a goner too -___-)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:10 am

I'm questioning whether or not Aizen wants to help Ichigo get stronger (considering he never finishes him off and gives him opportunity after opportunity to get stronger) or is just so arrogant he thinks he can just leave the main protagonist along and nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am

i just figured it out. aizen is now a squid monster:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Oooooh. Now I get it. He went from Butterfly Jesus to Squid Monster. Makes perfect sense Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah he looks like the illegal lovechild from a squid & bubblegum...

Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm

This is actually great news, because if Aizen is an octopus now, that means we're only one step away from:

Spoiler:

And Deicide will be awesome again.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Soldier makes a great point.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 420 - Deicide 22   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Early spoilers this week. They are up at BA.

Quote Originally Posted by maaru @ FLOL
Quote :
とんでもね。
最後のゲツガ。。。。
Unbelievable, the final Getsuga...

608 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/09/14(火) 18:12:26 IDu//rBuaP
イチゴ 見せてやるよ 最後の月牙天衝だ
Ichigo: I'll show you, the final Getsuga Tenshou.
藍前 なんだ その姿はーーー(藍前の姿の方が。。どうかと思ったけど)
Aizen: What, that form is--- (well, I wonder what he thinks about his form)

bleach DEICIDE22 

水中?精神と時の部屋にて
Underwater? Well, during that time in his mind--
白一護 まだ倒れんか 一護
Shirosaki: Haven't you fallen yet, Ichigo.
一護 倒れねえって言った筈だぜ 最後の月牙天衝ってのを聞きだすまではな
Ichigo: Don't make me laugh, I'm not down yet. Not until I get what the final Getsuga Tenshou is.
白一護 教える気はないと… 言っている!!
Shirosaki: I'm tellin' you... I'm not gonna teach you!!

飛ぶ白イチゴ
Shirosaki flies

一護(どうしてだ 本気で倒すつもりなら 最初の段階で俺を倒せたはずだ それくらいの力の差がオレ達には あった
Ichigo: (Why is it, that if he really wants to kill me, then he could've done so since the very beginning. He's got that much difference of power between us.
本気で教える気が無えなら 戦いをやめて身を隠せばいい そのくらいの事は出来だハズだ  ど うしてだ
If he really doesn't want to teach me, then just stopping this fight and avoiding me would be fine. He could've done just that. So why
どうしてこいつの剣からは 寂しさばかりが流れ込んでくるんだ)
So why is it that from his sword, flows such overwhelming loneliness)
剣を交え交わす二人
The two exchange blows.
白イチゴ イチゴに向かう 一護剣を離す
Shirosaki faces Ichigo and separates him from his sword.

刺される一護
Ichigo is stabbed.

白一護 よく気がついた… 最後の月牙天衝とは私の刃を受け入れることでしか手にすることはで きん…
Shirosaki: So you've noticed... The final Getsuga Tenshou can't be learned from any blade but mine.
一護 痛みが 無え… 
Ichigo: It doesn't hurt...
白一護 当然だ この天鎖斬月は本来お前自身… 受け入れれば貫かれる事に痛みなどあろうはず もない…
Shirosaki: Of course. This Tensa Zangetsu is originally yours... To be pierced by it will not cause any pain.
涙をこぼす白一護
Tears spill from Shirosaki
一護 なんで泣いてんだ
Ichigo: Why the hell are you crying 
白一護 一護 この戦いを始めた時に言った言葉を覚えているか お前の護りたいものが 私の護りたいもので はないのだと
Shirosaki: Ichigo, do you remember the words I said at the beginning of this fight? That what you want to protect is not what I want to protect.
一護 あア
Ichigo: Yeah.
白一護 私の護りたかったものは  お前自身だ 一護
Shirosaki: What I wanted to protect was... you, Ichigo.
一護 どういう意味だよ
Ichigo: What do you mean.
白一 意味は 技の極意とともにこの刃から直に伝わるだろう 一護 この技を使えばお前はーー ーー
Shirosaki: I meant, that the main point of the technique is directly taught straight from this blade. Ichigo, to teach you this technique, you have to----

空中に立つ藍前
Aizen standing in mid-air.
一護 最後の月牙天衝ってのは 俺自身が月牙になることだ (黒髪ロン毛腰まで 顔は鼻からし た包帯)
Ichigo: The final Getsuga Tenshou is to turn myself into Zangetsu. (His black hair flows all the way down to his hips, and bandages wrap around his face from the nose down)
一護 この技を使えば 俺は死神の力の全てを失う 最後ってのはそういう意味だ
Ichigo: This technique is, for me to part with all the power of a shinigami, that is what the final form meant.

藍前 (まさか 私は死神とは別次元へと進化を遂げた事で 二次元の存在が三次元の存在に干渉 できぬように
Aizen: (Impossible. I who, evolved beyond the dimensions of a shinigami, able to an existence of two or three dimensions apart from it, could not cross such a line
自ら意図的にレベルを下げて干渉させぬ限り 死神にも人間にも 私の霊圧を感じ取ることはでき なくなった
to intentionally lower your own level as far as your limits could go, not even as a shinigami or a human, to the point where my reiatsu could no longer even register it
まさか まさか 奴は  奴は 私よりも 更に上の次元に 立っているというのかーーーー)
impossible. impossible. This bastard, this man, to stand and evolve beyond me is---)
藍前 馬鹿な!! そんなはずがあるか!! 人間ごと気がこの私を超えるなど!! そんな事が ーーー
Aizen: FOOL!!! That such a thing could happen!!! THAT SUCH A MERE HUMAN COULD SURPASS ME!!! THAT SUCH A THING IS EVEN---

一護 刀を掴み
Ichigo grabs his sword
『無月』(むげつ)
[MUGETSU] (Moonless sky)

次のページは開きで 空は暗闇 山
In the next page it opens with the sky filling with darkness

全てを無に帰す…!!
To bring everything back into darkness--!!!

So, we get to see a little bit of what happened with Ichigo. But, he has to turn into Zangetsu? What the hell? I never expected something like that. And Aizen is still not dead.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Seriously? There's been a transformation every chapter for about the past two months now. At this rate, the only way we'll be able to identify Decide will be by name only because no one will look anything like they used to.

Or is Kubo trying to circle back on himself so that when Ichigo and/or Aizen turns back into themselves, everyone will be like "Oh shit! Back to basics!"

Also, the training flashback made no sense to me, but it'll probably make sense when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:21 am

Hmmm. Very interesting. Let's see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:54 am

Oh boy not another evolution...
Let's not name Bleach Decide - let's name evolve.

Ichigo turns into Tensa Zangetsu? How original Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 pm

The fact that this chapter contains another transformation doesn't bother me at all since it's Ichigo tranforming and not Aizen. Also I've seen the spoiler pic of Ichigo's new form and.... wow... Kubo's art is just... yeah... I love it, Ichigo looks awesome.

Why do I feel like I'll be the only one here who thinks that though?

More importantly, with the huge set up we've had over the recent chapters we're clearly leading towards a death. Either the FGT works and Ichigo kills Aizen (finally!) or Aizen trolls him and Bleach dies a horrible, horrible death.

I'm looking forward to this chapter and the also the next one.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:40 pm

i hope im not the only one who finds shirosaki crying over ichigo's safety extremely gay. i also have a feeling that shisaki/ichigo fans are going "omg finally its canonzzzz"
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 pm

I may find the crying gay once I'm reminded who Shirosaki is.

And as for the art of Bleach; I honestly try not to think about, because I don't really like the manga in general. It's not a matter of thinking it's bad, it's just a stylistic preference.

And I'm going to go on record and say that I don't like Ichigo's new form. It looks like it's forcing it's "awesomeness" down my throat.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Chapter is up.

Am I the only one who had tons of trouble telling who people were in the chapter? Everyone looks like Urahara to me.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I think Ichigo looks like Vincent Valentine on this page.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 pm

yep he does
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 am

raezura wrote:

Am I the only one who had tons of trouble telling who people were in the chapter? Everyone looks like Urahara to me.

Even Aizen? 'cause I don't remember Kisuke ever beng that fugly.

And here I think that Shirosaki looks like Apache, one of Harribel's minions.

Still. I quite liked the chapter, but I'm still thinking that I'll be the only one here who did.
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 am

Shirosaki is Ichigo's hollow form. Self-cest to the max. Can I say it's canonzzz?

I read this chapter for the lulz. There really is no point to Bleach anymore.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 am

I'm not sure how I felt about the chapter. On the one hand, the concept that Ichigo is doubling down by risking his shinigami power on a single blow is good fro ramping up the tension, but on the other hand Ichigo has already lost and regained his shinigami powers in the past.

I would find the events more compelling if this was actually close to the end of Bleach, but it's not.

But I didn't find anything wrong with the chapter, but the vicious sociopath that is Ichigo's inner hollow crying while he talks about how he wanted to protect him was really weird to me.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Except that it's not just his inner hollow, it's also Zangetsu that's crying. And they are both parts of Ichigo's soul. If Ichido sacrifices himself and his powers then won't they be sacrificed too?

It makes sense that both Zangetsu and to an extent Shirosaki would cry for Ichigo. I'm more impressed that he managed to cry while under water. That's a talent.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

I see, that makes more sense then, if it's the hollow and Zangetsu. I also missed the fact that there was underwater crying. Shows how much attention I've been paying to Ichigo...

It makes sense that what I've come to learn is called Shirosaki would want to protect Ichigo. That's just self preservation, since Ichigo it's "host."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Holy fucking shit! Ichigo looks so fucking bad-ass. Like a shinigami ninja with a guitar
Back to top Go down
GS Dragono
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

These chapters bore me. I feel like this is a relapse into Dragon Ball Z.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 am

Reading this chapter only out of curiosity the only good thing for me was Ichigos new look which is -lets face it- epic.
Other than that I'll spare my insults and curses - friday is mature day ~

On another note I like the trolling in the board description g*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deicide Arc
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-