Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deicide Arc

Go down 
+21
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Shadow Countess
aniimal
kumo
Zura
Naked Snake
Lizzay
siyentista
Bishimimou
PolarisAmane
Keika
Contadora
Anil
raezura
epeire
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
RSforsevers
Catlove
CaptainYoruichi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzay
Wanker

Deicide Arc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 am

Quote :
On the upside, since Yoruichi did get hurt, she and Soifon can recover together now.

with tessai worrying over them.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 am

say, I was really really WONDERING
where's orihime role in hougyoku-thingy?
if she WAS important to awake the hougyoku / create the king key, shouldn't Aizen take her with him?

if I put it blatantly, is she just being kidnapped just to make Ichigo and co. leave karakura so the city goes undefended? -__-)
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 pm

I don't really see it as trolling since I was completely expecting Yoruichi and Co. to be wtfpwned from the moment they showed up. What made them so special compared to the rest of the characters that Aizen hacked down?

And I am digging Aizen's new hair! I might actually start to like him since he's sporting a mullet. And yay plot progression! Finally!!
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

At least their defeat is not humiliating. It took fully transformed Aizen to defeat them after all, and I bet he wouldn't have defeated them without problems if they had used their bankais.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Zura wrote:
At least their defeat is not humiliating. It took fully transformed Aizen to defeat them after all, and I bet he wouldn't have defeated them without problems if they had used their bankais.
Which raises the question: Why didn't they fucking use thier bankais?! Was this not important enough? Or are they all aware that they're in a shounen manga and that theirs nothing they can do to defeat Aizne because their not the protagonist?
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Quote :
Or are they all aware that they're in a shounen manga and that theirs nothing they can do to defeat Aizne because their not the protagonist?

Yeah. Urahara and the rest would go all out under normal circumstances, but they know the truth.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Chapter's up!

Quote :

Gonna have to disagree with you there. The only reason they lasted as long as they did was because Aizen was just standing around letting them hit him. He easily could have defeated them before his transformation began since he's got the uber hax power of KS on his side. They'd just have gone the same way Shunsui, Shinji, Hitsugaya and Soi Fon did. They did zero damage with what was apparently their best team effort. Their defeat was just as humiliating as the Gotei 13 and vizard's.

As for bankai... meh! Yoruichi hasn't got her zanpakuto with her, so she couldn't use hers'. And we have no idea of what either Isshin or Kisuke's does. Small chance, but they might not be combat based bankais. Also, it's be boring if we got to see everything in their arsenal.

Is it weird that I love it when bad things happen to my favourite characters? I got to see two of my faves stomped and I am loving it. Shame it all happened off screen....
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
What made them so special compared to the rest of the characters that Aizen hacked down?

The fanhype they couldn't live up to.

-------------------------

Yeah - was to be expected but it came quite suddenly. Just as they all got warmed up they get wtfpwned lol

But nice turn - Aizen turning to leave with Gin & Ishin & Ichigo going to the rescue - f*ck yeah!

I feel sorry for Urahara & Yoruichi ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Quote :
Their defeat was just as humiliating as the Gotei 13 and vizard's.

It was implied that Urahara alone could wipe out pre-transformation Aizen, so they did better than Vizards/Gotei 13 for sure.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Zura wrote:
Quote :
Their defeat was just as humiliating as the Gotei 13 and vizard's.

It was implied that Urahara alone could wipe out pre-transformation Aizen, so they did better than Vizards/Gotei 13 for sure.
How and where? I don't remember that. All Aizen said was that Urahara is slightly smarter than him.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Quote :
How and where? I don't remember that. All Aizen said was that Urahara is slightly smarter than him.

I read a scanlation in which Aizen stated that before transformation they were equal in power.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 pm

That was the managstream translation right? Cause Ju-ni says something completely different. It only mentions that Urahara has a higher intellect than Aizen.

But even if Kisuke was some sort of insane powerhouse (which he isn't) it would mean jack shit since he's under hypnosis. Aizen would just have him smack Momo around instead and Kisuke would be none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

A random thought occurs! If Aizen is off to SS to destroy the real Karakura town there, then can't the Gotei 13 and Vizards simply destroy the remaining pillars by the fake Karakura town to return the real Karakura to the world of the livnig thereby saving it from Aizen's destruction? Or at least delaying it.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Quote :
A random thought occurs! If Aizen is off to SS to destroy the real Karakura town there, then can't the Gotei 13 and Vizards simply destroy the remaining pillars by the fake Karakura town to return the real Karakura to the world of the livnig thereby saving it from Aizen's destruction? Or at least delaying it.

Wow, I thought about the same thing. But unfortunately, Urahara is uncounscious, so there is no voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 pm

That's like saying that no one in the entire Gotei 13 has the brain power to think of such a simple plan...

What's sad is it might be true Facepalm

Last edited by PolarisAmane on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
That's like saying that no one in the entire Gotei 13 has the brain power to think of such a simple plan...
Well, Yamamoto seems to be the one in charge of the plan making for the Gotie 13, and he was the one who came up with the brilliant idea of putting an assassin on the front lines and engaging a man who can control their senses in open, fair combat.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

Quote :

Well, they are dead, some of them didn't preserve their brain in intact form XD.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Zura wrote:
Well, they are dead, some of them didn't preserve their brain in intact form XD.

Oh they are not dead, only unconscious. And I bet half of them aren't even that. Merely rolling around on the ground and grumbling about the pain. I'm willing to bet that not a single character on the good guys side is dead. Or even dying.

... okay, except for Yamamoto. He might be dead. But the rest are fine.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I bet even Yamamoto will be okay,
having good guys dead just a no no in Bleach
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Quote :
Oh they are not dead, only unconscious.

You didn't get the joke, I mean that since they are dead people (they're not alive humans), some of them didn't manage to preserve enough of brain cells. XD.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Ch. 407 - Deicide 9   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Spoilers are up at BA. 407 Discussion.

Quote :
Trans of 69ruma's summary by maaru of FLOL

携帯から書いてて書き込んだら埋まっていた…だと…
I'm writing from my cellphone, so this might get buried fast

断界につく愛染たち。そこへ拘突。
Aizen and co. are in the dangai. And there's the Guardian. (Koutotsu - the Train thing inside the Dangai)
霊圧側ではなく理側の存在だからどうこうできるもんじゃないので、さっさといきましょうという ギン。
The reiatsu around it's gone, so logically, ... so they should hurry, says Gin
だがその拘突を粉々にしてしまう愛染。オサレなセリフを吐いたあと、行こうか、理の涯へとSS に向かう愛染 。
However, Aizen breaks the Koutotsu into tiny pieces. After some more lines - "Would you come? To the edge of reason, which is why we are headed to SS," says Aizen.
苺たち。一心の言葉にえ?と返す苺を頭突きで喝を入れる一心。
Ichigo and co. Ichigo says "eh?" to Isshin's words and gets headbutted by Isshin.
もう一度言葉を紡ぐと無理だ、答える苺。わかんねぇだろうが!と怒る一心にあんな霊圧したバケ モンに勝てる はずないと苺。
"It's no use talking about it all over again", answers Ichigo. "Don't you understand?!", says Isshin, "that monstrous reiatsu means we can't win for sure." says Ichigo.
その言葉に、やっぱりオメーはあいつの霊圧わかるのか・・・と意味深な発言。
"With those words, that means you understand his reiatsu... and the deep meaning to those words."
行くぞ、といわれても何も答えない苺に、こねえでどうすんだ、また護れなかったってそこで座っ て泣くのかよ !?と叱咤。
"Let's go." Even though Ichigo doesn't answer back. "If you're not coming, then you're not protecting anyone if you're just gonna sit there and cry." he says.
SSに愛染がいった意味を考えろ、オメーがいかなきゃ空座町の奴はみんな愛染に殺されるんだといわ れ、
たつきたちを思い出す苺。その言葉で気を持ち直した苺は一心にせんかい門を開けてくれと頼む。
"Think about what Aizen being in SS means, if you're not going, then everyone in Karakura will be butchered by Aizen." Ichigo remembers Tatsuki and co. With that thought his feelings change and he asks Isshin to open a senkaimon.
SSに着いた愛染。空座町から少し離れた位置に降りた模様。ボクのせいじゃなくて隊長がやんちゃし はったせ いですよとギン。
Aizen arrives at SS. Karakura's situated a bit farther off, in a separate location. "Well, it ain't my fault but theirs, " says Gin.
断界を進む苺たち。一心が拘突の気配がないことに気付く。
Ichigo and company progress through the dangai. Isshin notices that the Koutotsu is missing.
拘突がなくなり、それを放っておくとマズいらしいが、今は好都合だと一心。
"The Koutotsu is gone, that it's not here now is pretty convenient."
断界は名前の通り、現世からもSSからも時間と空間が断絶された場所。
Just like the dangai's name, from the real word to SS, it's a place where time and space ceases to exist.
だからここに入ったものを長く留めさせないために拘突が存在した。
That's why the Koutotsu is here, so that anything that enters here doesn't exist for long.
今はそれがないからここでなら教えられると一心。苺が何をだと聞くと、最後の月牙天衝だと一心 。
Since it's not here now means I can tell you, says Isshin. Ichigo asks what it is, "it's the final Getsuga Tenshou", say Isshin.
SSの空座町。目を覚ますケイゴ。そして空座町に入ろうとする愛染で次号。
Karakura town in SS. Keigo opens his eyes. And then Aizen enters Karakura. To be continued.

So I guess while Isshin and Ichigo are in the Dangai, time and space don't move, so they can stay in there and train.

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 pm

It's like a natutrally occurring Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

This sounds like a really boring chapter. And why am I now thinking that Kubo is just going to let the Gotei 13, Vizards and Urahara & Yoruichi drop off of the face of the earth?
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:47 pm

I hope the next chapters won't be only about training in Dangai. I want to see some action in HM.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Bleach has officially jumped the shark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deicide Arc
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: