Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YoruSoi and kids?

Go down 
+4
Azley
CaptainYoruichi
Contadora
RSforsevers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm

ok I know it's been talked about alot but who knows maybe someone new has something to put so..

If Yoruichi and Soi Fon where to have kids how do you think they'd go about having them? What would they be boy or girl or both? How many do you think they'd have? Who would you like them to take after more? What names do you think they'd give them? And also what kind of parents do you think they'd be? Like would they let them get away with everything or discipline them when needed to or be soft when they get boo-boos? Ect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm

I think they may have a girl because is more possible for biology. See, if Yoruichi and Soifon are to have biological children. Think women have only X chromosomes. It is impossible to have a man because they need a Y. I also think they have one child only. And his name would be Chinese one. Regarding the type of parents, I think Soi would get a lot more worried. However, it would be sweet and gentle. Regarding Yoruichi would be the same. She would lose a bit of carefree life. Yoruichi would be a bit worried about her daughter.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:52 pm

I've always liked the idea of them having kids.

Since they are both nobles, and apparently nobles are the only Shinigami born directly into SS, it's very possible they have a different method of conceiving children and therefore two women could have children.

The other possibility is that since they are souls, perhaps their reiatsu could be used somehow. In my fanfic about it, Kisuke takes Yoruichi and Soifon's reiatsu to create a baby.

Other, more traditional methods could be having a sperm donor.

I think it would be cute to have two kids; one boy and one girl. In my fanfic, Soifon would carry and give birth to the boy, while Yoruichi would carry and give birth to the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I also always liked the idea of them having kids but I can't get familar with adoption even though it's more logical.

2 boys would be cool - not twins, maybe with an age-difference from 4 years or so and I Soi would carry them out.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Bishimimou
Hollow
Bishimimou

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm

I've actually had them have children in a few of my fanfictions (posted or not)

My main one (if I'm doing a semi-canonverse fic) is them having a child by the
combining of reiatsu as CaptainYoruichi had said. And in another sperm donation.

I change it up actually, in one of my fics they have a boy, in another a girl... they've yet to have a child in my other fic.

I think if they were to have a girl in the canonverse though, they would probably worry after her a little more than a boy (like most parents do) and I think that even if they thought their child could be the most strongest Shinigami ever, if she wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps, they'd be a little hesitant to allow her to join the Onmitsukidou. (more so than the boy)

I could see the name going either way, chinese or japanese.

I think Yoruichi would be a more lax parent, though she'd probably still be strict (not to
the extent Soi would be though)

Though in all actuallity, I don't think it would be a good idea for them to have children. Soifon is constantly busy running three divisions, and Yoruichi was never really reinstated to the Soul Society, so the child, regardless of who it was carried by, would always be split between them. Soifon wouldn't have much time to take care of it, and we don't know what Yoruichi is always doing. I doubt she really just sits around all day doing nothing. So I think it would be a heavy burden on both women to have a child, more so if they had a greater number of children.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Hollow
Thingy

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:36 pm

My favourite way of Soifon and Yoruichi and their kids is still the way it is portrayed in "What Ever Possessed YOU To Have Children?" by mah favourite crack author.
Seriously. Xinglongneo is a damn genius.
Back to top Go down
http://vendaaik.webs.com
Lizzay
Wanker

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

i wouldnt want them to have kids at all. would they want to? ...no, i dont think so.

soifon would make a terrible parent. she seems like a tradionalist, what with how seriously she takes her 'birth right' and job. if she was to have a kid, she'd teach it everything she was taught - "yoruichi's life over yours, okay child?! now drop and give me 50! ON YOUR KNUCKLES!!!"

i am convinced, however, that yoruichi would make a good parent. she knows how to uphold some form of discipline and she honestly doesnt seem so lax to me. she also knows have to have fun, and is a good teacher. she doesnt seem the type to coddle anybody to death.
Back to top Go down
Shayleen
Hollow
Shayleen

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:05 pm

My fangirl side wins and says yes. One kid is a lot to handle...but three is fine. No logic there, I know, but I think three kids would be funny to see them have. I know it wouldn't ever happened even if they decided to have kids, but, hey, fandom has magical sparkles and unicorns.

The first two would be two boys, twins to be exact. Hair like Soifon and eyes like Yoruichi, pale like Soifon as well. They'd be the true trouble-makers of the whole place. The last and third one would be Soifon's top pride and joy and Yoruichi's shadow, their daughter. She'd have a duller purple shade for hair, dark skin, and gold eyes. She'd be hotheaded and more like Yoruichi with her brothers.

*shrugs* Haha it just sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:29 am

Just like I said they may have a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YoruSoi and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoruSoi and kids?   YoruSoi and kids? Empty

Back to top Go down

YoruSoi and kids?
Page 1 of 1