Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 Week Break Omakes and Data

Go down 
+5
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
kumo
CaptainYoruichi
SoldierG65434-2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

3 Week Break Omakes and Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

The first of the "omakes" are up. I'm only going to post the information I think most of you will care about here. If you want to read the rest, you can here as they are translated.

Translation courtesy of Estella May of BleachAsylum:

Spoiler:

Also, Unohana's apparently going to fight next arc. Boo!
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I knew she would get her arm back.

Can I just say that I think it's cute how he's talking about Sui-Feng and his thoughts immediately turn to Yoruichi? XD
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Translation update, because I'm a dirty liar.

Page 1:
Page 2 & 3:
Page 4 & 5:

A lot of distressing information here. I am not happy about Sui-Feng's arm being magically back, and I'm even less happy about this Unohana business.

That's all for this week. Again, shoutouts to Estella May of BleachAsylum for the translations.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

really?? I am rather excited to finally see how much of a badass Unohana is in battle.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
really?? I am rather excited to finally see how much of a badass Unohana is in battle.
I'm not. I feel like it cheapens her character. That she commanded so much fear and respect without using violence is what's so great about her. Not to mention that this is shounen and she's a woman...

She just doesn't need to fight.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:36 am

I wonder why tite said Suifeng's hair is now shorter?
it doesn't change much, she still has her braids and hell, for me her new hair looks longer! o__o

but it looks neater and make her looks cuter, like when she's younger :D
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 am

kumo wrote:
I wonder why tite said Suifeng's hair is now shorter?
it doesn't change much, she still has her braids and hell, for me her new hair looks longer! o__o

but it looks neater and make her looks cuter, like when she's younger :D
I don't know, that seemed like a curious choice of word to me as well. In any case, her hair seems easier to maintain now. I don't even know how you would get those wing things.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am

maybe some hair-cutting techniques with a gel or spray will do XD
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey soldier? There has to be a reason everyone is absolutely terrified of Unohana (more so than Yamamoto). Besides, It has already been stated her expertise is actually swordsmanship, not healing... AND GODDAMMIT I WANNA SEE IT!!! FINAL-FUCK-LY SHE FIGHTS!!! HELL YEAH!!!! THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THIS NEWS IS YESTERDAY'S EPISODE OF MY LITTLE PONY WHERE DERPY WAS CONFIRMED CANON!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

BEST WEEK EVAR!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

.......... sorry...... I geek out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Keep in mind though, Kubo's been saying she'll fight for years now and he supposedly has ten more years of Bleach in him, so really there are no guarantees.

And I still think some things are better implied than shown.
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm

He has ten more years of Bleach ahead of him?!!! D:

I'm excited to see Unohana fight too. Just curious, I guess. It's not just because we've never seen the healer fight. It's just... what is happening that's so terrible that she has to get involved when all she did was heal allies AND enemies in Hueco Mundo? Some thing worse than the Espada? I can't say I'm super optimistic that Bleach is gonna get better, but I want to know what Kubo thought was a good idea this time.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Ten... years...

No... nonono... nonononononononononoNONONONONONONONONONONOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am

I agree with Soldier, she shouldn't fight. The second she fights, she becomes limited, and loses the air of mystique about her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Quote :
The second she fights, she becomes limited, and loses the air of mystique about her.

I agree with you, but I'm really curious to see her fight. Though Kubo has a tendency of disappointing me in that aspect... I just hope she isn't going to lose/be saved.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 pm

This week's pages are in. As before, big thanks to Estella May of BleachAsylum for the translations.

Page 1:
Page 2 & 3:

Page 4 & 5:
Haha, fuck you Komamura! Not even Kubo gives a shit about you.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

The relationship between Urahara and Yoriuchi, who received eternal expulsion.

This is the only blurb that really interests me. Eternal expulsion from what, exactly? Or is this referring to their expulsion from Soul society?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
The relationship between Urahara and Yoriuchi, who received eternal expulsion.

This is the only blurb that really interests me. Eternal expulsion from what, exactly? Or is this referring to their expulsion from Soul society?
Most likely their expulsion from the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Some of this weeks stuff. Big shouts to BleachAsylum's Estella May and czeliate.

Page 1:

Page 2 & 3:

There's still one more page, I'll post it when it's done. I just wanted to close some tabs.

As for the nature of Yoruichi and Urahara's relationship? They've been the same person the whole time.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

Not sure where exactly to post this, but I found this: Tite Kubo's Bleach Manga to Enter Final Arc. Anyone surprised? Anyone NOT care at all? Other? Sweat
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:21 am

FullMetal Spartan wrote:
Not sure where exactly to post this, but I found this: Tite Kubo's Bleach Manga to Enter Final Arc. Anyone surprised? Anyone NOT care at all? Other? Sweat
Word is that it's just speculation based on what his editors are saying. From the sounds of it, "Final Half" sounds more accurate.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 am

It's supposed to go nine more years, so I'm also thinking "Final Half" is more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 am

I don't know if I'm happy, or upset.
Back to top Go down
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
It's supposed to go nine more years, so I'm also thinking "Final Half" is more accurate.

My guess is that the question comes from splitting hairs on the definition of "Arc" and "Saga." Bleach could very well have one more "Saga" (like the totality of the Arrancar Saga) in it. Arcs are merely the instances within the Sagas. Or indeed something as long as the whole "Aizen Saga" (that is the Rescue Rukia/SS arcs, plus Arrancar/Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town)

Even with one more "story" he could go the better part of 10 years. If not 9, say, at least 6 or 7
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 am

Just so long as it's good. But personally Bleach fell off after the SS arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Week Break Omakes and Data   3 Week Break Omakes and Data Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Week Break Omakes and Data
Page 1 of 1