Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
PolarisAmane wrote:
It weirds me out that these fights aren't taking months to play out!

And I naturally assume that the shiny new ship is Hitsugaya and the kid in the hat.

I don't know how to break this to you... the kid with the hat goes by the name of Yukio and he's very male. Don't feel bad, I thought Yukio was a girl too at first. The possible ship everyone is talking about is Renji and Jackie (if she survives).

Oh no, two dudes being improbably shipped together with absolutley no evidense to support them, well that never happens in shipping. Not ever. No. Never at all. Especially not in manga.

And now I'm going to go read that UraharaXHisagi fic.

And I realise that everyone was talking about Renji and Jackie. I was being facetious.

Sorry, about that. Ususally when it comes to humor on the internet I'm deaf, blind and dumb unless it has Wink or this LOL or that Happy attached at the end of each important sentence. Happy
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm kind of dreading Ichigo's and Byakuya's fights now. All of the rest have resolved so quickly that theirs just have to be agonizingly long.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 pm

So, Ikkaku took down lucky what's-his-face & kinda freaks me out more now. And Toshiro... just did what he thinks is necessary. Great. Hopefully the rest of the fights won't be a drag.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I'm kind of dreading Ichigo's and Byakuya's fights now. All of the rest have resolved so quickly that theirs just have to be agonizingly long.

Three more fights to go. Yeah, I'm afraid that at least Ichigo's battle could drag out but Byakuya's will be the one that I'll be following closely. He's facing a guy that with one cut will make you believe that he's your best friend in the world. To the point that he'll turn on his own comrades to protect him. I can imagine the chaos that might happen if he should get a few captains and vice captains under his influence. If that doesn't happen I'll be so disappointed. It'll be like seeing Magneto appearing on the Transformers and not seeing him using his powers to pull a few Autobots apart.

Hopefully the fights will continue at this pace because we have to get back to the SS and see everyone else soon. Because they can't do a proper anime filler if they don't have everyone's new appearances and other changes officially shown in the manga.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 am

Dragontone wrote:
SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Three more fights to go. Yeah, I'm afraid that at least Ichigo's battle could drag out but Byakuya's will be the one that I'll be following closely. He's facing a guy that with one cut will make you believe that he's your best friend in the world. To the point that he'll turn on his own comrades to protect him. I can imagine the chaos that might happen if he should get a few captains and vice captains under his influence. If that doesn't happen I'll be so disappointed.
Remeber, Aizen (supposedly) negated Nigeki Kessatsu with his reiatsu. Unless Suspenders has a reiatsu that is greater than or equal to Byakuya's (which I highly doubt, considering the hilariously pathetic showings of the other Fullbringers), he can't do shit against him.

Dragontone wrote:
It'll be like seeing Magneto appearing on the Transformers and not seeing him using his powers to pull a few Autobots apart.
Autobots... Welcome to die!

Also:
Dragontone wrote:
Because they can't do a proper anime filler.
There, I fixed that for you.

What does it say about me that the first thing I though when I saw Ikkaku's headbutt was Sub-Zero's X-Ray?
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Three more fights to go. Yeah, I'm afraid that at least Ichigo's battle could drag out but Byakuya's will be the one that I'll be following closely. He's facing a guy that with one cut will make you believe that he's your best friend in the world. To the point that he'll turn on his own comrades to protect him. I can imagine the chaos that might happen if he should get a few captains and vice captains under his influence. If that doesn't happen I'll be so disappointed.

Remeber, Aizen (supposedly) negated Nigeki Kessatsu with his reiatsu. Unless Suspenders has a reiatsu that is greater than or equal to Byakuya's (which I highly doubt, considering the hilariously pathetic showings of the other Fullbringers), he can't do shit against him.

Yeah, I know. This isn't a fight but a slaughter. If Ikkaku used his head (insert joke here) he would have gotten through that fight a little less beaten up. However, there is still room for a twist here. Byakuya is supposed to be the strongest of them all in Gotei 13 which makes me believe that Suspenders has a surprise or two. He almost lost to Ichigo if it wasn't for his two meat shields protecting him. Why would he willingly head straight into a fight alone against a Captain? I know, stop using logic when to comes to Bleach. Rolling Eyes

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

Also:
Dragontone wrote:
Because they can't do a proper anime filler.
There, I fixed that for you.

Yeah, you got me there. The last one started out promising but everyone on the other forums nearly gave up on it. The biggest disappointment was the fights. It was almost entirely the real characters battling their clone with a few exceptions. Also with the Reigai’s kept coming back after being clearly defeated, which was annoying because it felt like nothing was being accomplished.

Also, I was left shaking my head at the different treatment Yoruichi and Sui-Feng received. Yoruichi was running around busy getting a fair quota of the action/dialogue and Sui-Feng was almost forgotten in places or was in the background holding up a wall or something. Look at this, here's Yoruichi making a hell of an entrance which tops anything the real Sui-Feng received during that filler.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

What does it say about me that the first thing I though when I saw Ikkaku's headbutt was Sub-Zero's X-Ray?

Ow! Ow! I think I felt that hit! That makes the old Mortal Combat games look tame in comparison. Maybe you should try playing something else for awhile.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 pm

I don't think I enjoyed that chapter as much as the previous one.

That said, it seems like the story is progressing pretty well.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Dragontone wrote:
Byakuya is supposed to be the strongest of them all in Gotei 13 which makes me believe that Suspenders has a surprise or two.
Unless I'm not reading that correctly, I'm going to have to flat out say you're wrong. Byakuya isn't the strongest Captain in the Gotei 13, nor would I even say he's the strongest Captain currently present, though that claim requires a nit-picking over the definition of "strongest."

But I still don't see Suspenders being able to do much of anything against Byakuya without some sort of dumb contrivance. The only one that has any type of chance is Slickback, and that's only beause he used to be a Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm torn. On the one hand, dumb contrivances! I can give him the Zanpakuto but buildings don't have memories!

But on the other hand who doesn't like seeing Byakuya's insufferable arrogance stuffed in his face?
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I'm torn. On the one hand, dumb contrivances! I can give him the Zanpakuto but buildings don't have memories!

But on the other hand who doesn't like seeing Byakuya's insufferable arrogance stuffed in his face?

I too would like to see Byakuya knock down alittle bit. Suspenders is currently holding all the advantages in this fight, although I have to agree that his trick with buildings is definitely a WTF moment. Kubo could have thought of a better explanation.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:15 pm

The last panel on this page. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/468/6

It looks like a penis.

Besides that distracting little bit of art, I thought it was interesting that Byakuya is actually in trouble. Or at least it seems like he is.

If this wasn't shonen and battles didn't have to be drawn out, the smart thing to do would have been to kill Suspenders on first sight so he didn't have time to alter the past.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, given that apparantly everything in Bleach has a soul, including inanimate objects, shouldn't we take it that buildings also have a soul and therefore have soul memory and Suspenders altered that? Therefore it mae sperfect sense! ...apparantly...

I wonder if Kubo will surprise me a second tim this arc and actually have Suspenders inflict some actual amage on Byakuya. I doubt it but a girl can hope.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

469 - Rag Lag Rumble

If you were hoping for more of Suspenders and Byakuya fighting, then you will be disappointed. If you were hoping for Rukia being turned into a stuffed animal, then Kubo's got you covered.

Of no! A foreign projectile is coming towards me! Better block it with me wrist! Goddamnit...
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Wonder what would have happened if she'd blocke dit with her zanpakuto...

Also - holy hell! Suspenders is actually giving Byakuya a good fight. This jusy means that he's going to get stomped all the harder when e does lose, goddammit!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Speaking of good fights, I was wondering;

Kenpachi notwithstanding (because you never factor in Kenpachi), Renji has had the easiest fight out of any of the Shinigami. Which begs the question; has Renji gotten that much better, or was Jackie just that terrible?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:20 pm

For whatever reason(s), I thought this week's chapter was... ridiculous, so to speak. So basically, Rukia gets turned into the thing she's always loved - Chappy? And Byakuya's gonna have to pull something up his Captain's sleeves to deal with Tsukishima. Man, I really wish that guy would be taken down already.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm

At least now they're showing that the Fullbringers (at least some of them) can be a serious threat if not taken seriously. However, I still can't believe Rukia got hit. I mean, if someone is aiming what appears to be a weapon at you, you just don't stand there, let alone try to block it with your arm. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

This chapter feels like filler. Like it's just a bridge until the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:50 pm

470 - Pray for Predators

I think it's supposed to be a big deal that Slickback can use Getsuga Tensho, but Isshin already did it so why can't other people?

471 - Pray for Predators 2

You know, just because you give someone a trouble past doesn't automatically make them sympathetic. I much prefer the stories where the Fullbringers were suing their powers just because they could.

But my big take away is that since we're just adding a number to the chapter title, then we should begetting close to the end of this arc.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I hope so. I really want to see what's going on in Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 pm

I would like to thank Riruka for ripping off Grimmjow's Stab-Rukia-With-My-Hand Technique. Nice one.... Meh
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm

So we got flashbacks of the Fulbringers. Now there are just a few fights left. It looks like Riruka's gonna self-destruct or something or Rukia. And Ichigo better have some new attacks this time around. Idk, just let these new 'villains' be mopped up already.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Now to see how bad Kubo pisses me off when he uses Deus Ex Machina to give arrogant McPridepants the victory he doesn't deserve...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: