Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? Empty
PostSubject: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Just in case you forgot about Yammy, this episode spends some time reminding you just how gigantic and angry he is.

The episode starts out in FKT, though. Hiyori get's cut down, and the way the anime censors it, Shinji's despair seems wholly and completely unwarranted.

And I think this episode marks the first time someone other than Sui-Feng sweats in the series. Hachigen is also shown sweating briefly as well.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm

FUCK THE CENSORS!!!! I WANTED TO SEE HIYORI CUT IN HALF!!! First they fuck with Tia's design and now this?! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh............. FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
FUCK THE CENSORS!!!! I WANTED TO SEE HIYORI CUT IN HALF!!! First they fuck with Tia's design and now this?! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh............. FUCK!

You know what? Thats exactly what I thought too. Even though there was always this dramatic, frantic and uncertain atmosphere around the 'good guys', that scene with Hiyori magnified it and made that chapter thrilling to read for me; having her just get stabbed through was very weak, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm

THANK YOU! I'm pissed. Honestly, America is the godamn country of freedom (Fuck yeah!), but our censors are more tight-assed than any other. It's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
THANK YOU! I'm pissed. Honestly, America is the godamn country of freedom (Fuck yeah!), but our censors are more tight-assed than any other. It's ridiculous!
It was the Japaneses that censored it, not the Americans.

To my understanding, the Bleach anime is more geared towards the younger crowd than the manga. That's why Harrible's Ressucion wasn't as revealing, alot of the injuries aren't as gruesome, Grimmjow and Nnoitra aren't as profane, and so forth.

I just find Shinji's cry at Hiyori's wounds funny in this episode.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

My bad. But it is still irritating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?   Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 285 - Hey! Remeber Hueco Mundo?
Page 1 of 1