Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deicide Arc

Go down 
+21
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Shadow Countess
aniimal
kumo
Zura
Naked Snake
Lizzay
siyentista
Bishimimou
PolarisAmane
Keika
Contadora
Anil
raezura
epeire
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
RSforsevers
Catlove
CaptainYoruichi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

Deicide Arc - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 am

lol epic manip.
Right in your face Aizen.
Was about time he shuts the fuck up, he gets annoying...

Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am

just read the chapter. i think kubo's getting into the whole mullet scene.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Epic. Totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: 418 - Deicide 20   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 am

Spoilers are up at BA: Here.

Aizen gets cut down. That doesn't necessarily mean he's dead, but I hope he is.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:13 am

The chapter's up.

It's sad, this chapter is everything I could have wanted, and yet I find it disappointing. The whole taciturn hero thing Ichigo is doing is so trite. I guess it's supposed to be a sign of growth and maturity, not shouting and generally acting a fool, but it's just so trite. And Aizen has just become a parody of himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 am

It was better than almost any other chapter that has come out recently though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Anyone but me notice that everything Aizen has done has strictly been beneficial for Ichigo?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: 419   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:20 am

Spoilers are up at BA if anyone cares.

But it's just another chapter of Aizen and Ichigo fighting, and Aizen talking and thinking he has the upper hand while Ichigo just tanks it and then shows that Aizen didn't do anything to him.

Meh

Kubo, please just kill Aizen already, for fuck's sake, and stop dragging out this boring arc.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 am

Boring chapter is boring.

I sort of feel that the reason Aizen keeps "evolving" is simply because Kubo is easily bored by his character design. I've lost count on how many forms he's gone through. Enough already, Aizen needs to die!

And Ichigo needs a hair cut.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 am

New pics - credit to 2ch:

Spoiler for something ugly that is supposed to be Aizen:

... no comment to this form or I'll stab out my own eyes with a butterknife...

Yeah another uberlame chapter. Lot's of blahblah, another evolution, powered up hax Ichigo & nothing happens for real.

Fail chapter again - hope something actually happens in the next few weeks or I'll quit Bleach.
It dies for me anyway - I mostly only read the spoiler and don't even care for the actual chapter anymore.
It gets too fail...
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 am

Aizen's new monster look actually gives me hope that he's going to die soon. I can't see him continuing on in the story looking like that.

Of course he'll probably just "evolve" again in a couple chapters time and we'll be back right where we started with the Deicide arc.

And as boring a the chapter sounds, I can't fault Kubo on his art.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 am

lol yeah - new evolution form and he has his look back he had as 5th division taicho.

But now I know why those chapters are named "decide" - Kubo decides how Aizen should look and seeing how many evos he had explains the high decide number...

God I feel like in that type of movies where you can't finish the day and it starts over and over and over and over

/vote to name the series either Decide or Aizen...
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am

i cant fault kubo on his art. just his imagination. wtf is aizen supposed to be this time? first a condom, then a lady gaga background dancer, then a butterfly and now...a...um... something.

if ichigo undergoes such a transformation, i might die laughing. he does have a hollowform up his sleeve doesnt he? oh bleach is so good for a laugh...
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 am

No, no, no - first it was the KKK condom, then a butterfly, then a fucking pixie fairy (complete with shiniezzz) and now a horrendously overpowered hollow... thing.

Oh my what is our hero to do?

I predict Ichigo will just become rape-hax. But didn't Kubo say he had 250+ more chapters in him of Bleach? So Aizen may not die for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 am

Sure Aizen won't die now.
They both just trashtalk each other while powering up, then the big climax comes which won't be so big and Aizen will dissapear with a epic reapface and the kings key and thats it - next arc plz.

... if Kubo tries to pull a CodeGeass ending I'll facepalm myself for 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:35 am

21 chapters Fatalicious. Bleach is now Deicide.

What is going on?! Seriously, I'm convinced that Kubo hates what Bleach has become and is trying his damnedest to get it canceled. It's the only explication for the last 20 fucking chapters! I refuse to believe that the same man that made the SS are is responsible for this shit. He can't be taking this seriously anymore.

Bleach has become a parody of itself and shounen in general. Especially Aizen. You can't take that man seriously anymore, especially after the last chapter.

But there always is a bright side. We should just be glad that all the fights don't take place in the same fucking rock quarry and are preceded by mouths of dialogue and posturing. And power-ups don't sound like men are trying to shit out their intestines.

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Bleach has been low in the Shonen Jump polls nearly this entire arc. I seem to remember something about only the chapters that don't have Aizen did well. If Kubo is too dense to understand what that means, Bleach is just gonna get Darwined out in favor of mangas that are better written.

To me it seems like he wants everyone to be so sick of Aizen that when Ichigo kills him with some stupid hax, no one will care, because they will just want Aizen gone.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Bleach has been low in the Shonen Jump polls nearly this entire arc. I seem to remember something about only the chapters that don't have Aizen did well. If Kubo is too dense to understand what that means, Bleach is just gonna get Darwined out in favor of mangas that are better written.

There's only one logical explanation you can draw with that information; Kubo is trying to kill Bleach. He's trying to land it in the bottom five for however many consecutive weeks it needs to be there so it gets canceled.

That, or he's just a fucking idiot. And the SS arc makes me want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Am I the only one who still likes Bleach?
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Probably. And I submit Soldier, I thought he would end on twenty, I really hoped he would. All of my faith is gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Am I the only one who still likes Bleach?

Probably not but yeah - most here are sick of this boring arc, stupid evos, lameass (or halfassed?) plotkai (aka I-go-train-in-a-DBZ-like-dimension-to-get-more-epic) & shit like that.

I agree with Soldier just out of pure desperation & for my own amusement: Kubo is trying to kill Bleach for god-knows-what reasons.
Otherwise I can't explain why after the SS arc & HM arc we get...this.

If Kubo would read a few predictions from fans Bleach could get epic again but unfortunatly he will go on to smoke whatever-he-smokes to write the plot as lame as he does and goes on to destroy Bleach.

In former times Kubo was his own biggest fanboy now he seems to be his own biggest hater Sweat
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 pm

The chapter is up, for all those interested.

Am I the only one who thinks that Aizen kind of sounds like a battered housewife here? Well, at least he's starting to look like a villain again.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm

For all my earlier whining, I actually quite liked the chapter.

Although I'm finding myself oddly attracted to Ichigo... Should I be worried?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah, I liked this chapter more than I though I would too.

And I don't think you have to be worried about being attracted to Ichigo, because in the chatbox we decided that he looks like everyone but Ichigo in this chapter. He looked like Urahara a lot to me, especially in the close up.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Only good thing for me in this chapter:

Ichigo: "let's put an end to this, Aizen...I'm sick and tired of your logic"

I feel you Ichigo - having to hear that bullshit for so long would make me go final Getsuga too.

Yeah aside from that line chapter was meh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deicide Arc
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: