Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last movie you watched

Go down 
+17
Naked Snake
raezura
Crimson Warrior
Dr-Tom
yoruichi-shunko
bellatrix28
Gshiip
Fatalicious
epeire
Yoruichi Fon
SoifonShihoin
Lizzay
PolarisAmane
Contadora
RSforsevers
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

Last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am

Mad Max: Fury Road. I barely remember watching the first 3 Mad Max movies, but this one is certainly worth watching & a hell of a ride.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:13 am

Jurassic World. Yup. Dino lover here. I liked JP1 more still, but World is better than 2 & 3.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Uh... seen a lot of movies that came out this year. But now avoiding spoilers for The Force Awakens till I do see it... not this opening weekend mind you, gosh my local theaters are packed as is. CantHearU

A lot of people say The Good Dinosaur is Pixar's first flop, in spite of what many think of their Cars franchise, but I really liked TGD, and not just because I do love dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens. I really liked it. First off, better than the Prequels. Second.... I don't even know where to start. I would go off on a tangent on how after I saw it, I looked at other people's reviews of the movie online, and how I facepalmed or punched a wall in anger or annoyance when some of their griping/nitpicking could be answered if they did some damn research (but there are some dumb people out there who need boring exposition moments so they can kinda sorta follow along *cough*Man of Steel*cough*), yadda yadda yadda.

I am by means not a die-hard Star Wars fan, nor am I saying this was perfect. Yeah, it retreads a lot of what the original trilogy did, but it also borrows from expanded universe, both the defunct one as well as the new stuff made under Disney. Really though, would it have mattered if there never would be another Star Wars movie again after the Prequels, or that any new shit they could've done would seem too stupid for audiences today? I just... I dunno wtf some people want. I personally enjoyed TFA.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Deadpool. Yeah. Just saw it. Really liked it. Now just going around seeing what other people thought of it. Or what gripes they have about this superhero movie.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. ...goddammit DC. Just...fuck you.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:19 pm

I don't care if I come off as bias, but fuck you Warner Bros. and DC. I just saw Captain America: Civil War and really enjoyed watching it.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:56 am

Suicide Squad and Ghostbusters (2016). SS wasn't horrible and still better than BvS, but still flawed. GB 2016 was actually fun to watch and not horrible either.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Ghostbusters is great! I've seen it twice already and we're thinking about going to see it again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:54 pm

The entire Marvel Cinematic Universe up till now, the new Star Wars sequel trilogy, the current John Wick trilogy, the DCEU, most of the new kaiju movies including ones for the Monsterverse, and much, much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5