Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: Hell Chapter movie

Go down 
+3
PolarisAmane
raezura
SoldierG65434-2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Bleach: Hell Chapter movie Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm

So, the 4th Bleach movie dropped. There's a thread over at BleachAsylum that has more details as well as a post with a plot summary if you are interested. Here's what most of you will probably be interested in, though;

• Urahara is not in the movie
  • Yoruichi is not in the movie
  • Sui-Feng does not have a speaking part.
  • Rukia gets naked.

You all are now free to tell me that what optimism I felt towards this movie was misplaced.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Are you kidding me? I was so excited about this movie. Now I'm not even sure I want to watch it. Probably won't.

Also did you see that the Soul Society is barely even involved in the movie? That's like ignoring half the fanbase.

Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm

raezura wrote:
Also did you see that the Soul Society is barely even involved in the movie? That's like ignoring half the fanbase.
I would venture to guess that it alienates far more than just half the fanbase. So far, Yahoo!Japan has not been kind to the movie, giving it a 2.8 out of 5 compared to the average of 4 that the other three movies got.

You know, I'm not one to say that a piece of work must be made a certain way to please the fans. However, Kubo is doing more than ignoring fans with this, he ignoring three-quarters of Bleach itself. Just more proof of either Kubo's rapid ascent up his own ass or his desperate attempts to kill the beast.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

You know, I'm not one to say that a piece of work must be made a certain way to please the fans. However, Kubo is doing more than ignoring fans with this, he ignoring three-quarters of Bleach itself. Just more proof of either Kubo's rapid ascent up his own ass or his desperate attempts to kill the beast.

Kubo only has minimal involvement in the movies - character design, Hell's design and little things like that - this is all down to Studio Pierrot, so we can't blame Kubo for this one. ... He's gonna get blamed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:48 am

it kinda sickens me to see that hitsugaya gets a part, while most (almost all) of the gotei 13 gets nothing. but seeing as how we have yuzu being involved and ichigo's friends, i understand why it is entirely ichigo centric. also, hell is not exactly the gotei 13's domain, so its no real surprise that they barely get any real scenes.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Kubo only has minimal involvement in the movies - character design, Hell's design and little things like that - this is all down to Studio Pierrot, so we can't blame Kubo for this one. ... He's gonna get blamed anyways.
Really? I was under the impression that, for at least the last 2 movies, Kubo was heavily involved.

In any case, I can still blame him for not having more control over his intellectual property.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

I believe he acts as a producer and helps with parts of the story, but he doesn't have complete control. He does retain a lot more control over what happens in the anime than a lot of other manga-ka's who have no involvment at all.

I doubt he had any involvement in the second movie, what with it's storyline contradicting the backstory for Hitsugaya that Kubo included in the manga, and that it made a lot of shit up that contradicted basic Bleach lore. I'd hazard a guess that it was part of the reason why Kubo decided to be more involved with Fade to Black.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

The movie's out on DVD this week. Just saw the raw version; I liked it. Noes I'm sure some sites will sub it soon.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I have to be honest and say that without Yoruichi in it, even if I watch it I won't enjoy it as much as movies that do have her in them.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

With Yoruichi not in it Idk if I'll watch it since she and Sui-Feng won't interact... Tho I may watch it for the little part that Sui-Feng has and Kenpachi if he's in it since those two are my #1 favorite characters.

Also this pic for the movie (I'm guessing was made as in add for the movie) Makes me think of the Durarara!! Ending 1.

Bleach pic

Durarara!! Ending 1 Vid

:P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Hell Chapter movie   Bleach: Hell Chapter movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Hell Chapter movie
Page 1 of 1