Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:29 am

649 - The Theatre Suicide Scene 3

We get to see Shunsui's Zanpakuto, who does look like she does in the anime filler arc we saw her years ago. And just when we thought the crazy Quincy was dead, he comes back. This'll take a while...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:07 pm

I have to admit to being curious about the chapter, but my virus block still blocks that site. Seems kind of shady for them to keep up malware on such a popular site.

On topic, it's great that we finally get to see Shunsui's bankai.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 am

650 - The Theatre Suicide Scene 4

So Shunsui failed to kill his opponent, Nanao comes back, & it turns out her Zanpakuto is the short girl/other blade her Captain uses. Which is all connected to her mother somehow- my god this better explained to some capacity next time. Maybe in a flashback before/during someone's death, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:34 pm

651 - The Theatre Suicide Scene 5

We get some backstory about Shunsui & his connection to Nanao, and it seems like she's gonna get a badass scene. Hopefully. I want this new Quincy transformation to die horribly as well. Then we got more to go, but still.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:50 pm

652 - The Theatre Suicide Scene 6

Some more backstory on Nanao, and it seems her and Shunsui are finally gonna deal with the opponent in front of them. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:16 am

653 - The Theatre Suicide Scene 7

O...kay. Let's assume Nanao and Shunsui did kill their opponent. And move on.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:37 pm

654 - Deadman Standing

Oh look. Shunsui & Nanao's opponent isn't dead, and has multiplied to be a more explosive version of the sea gulls from Finding Nemo. And is now being taken out by Kira. Oh holy shit he's back too! And Hawkman's gonna do something weird by the end of the chapter.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:39 pm

655 - The Miracle

Okay. I thought Byakuya double tapping the injured discount Hawkman was gonna do it, averting certain tropes we see a lot. But unfortunately, Kubo likes to screw everyone over. And so we have a giant on our hands. Great. Who's gonna kill this ginormous jackass?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:34 pm

So also apparently Kira is part robot now or something? Squad 12 has been busy.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:58 pm

656 - God of Thunder

Nope, sadly Thor doesn't appear here. Don't send your hate mail about bad jokes to me. Anyway, some exposition on the Quincies some more, plus we see how Askin's powers work. I guess. But we do see Yoruichi in action once more! So... yay?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:06 pm

She totally just grabbed an arrow (made out of reishi) out of the air and threw it back at the Quincy. I'd say that's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 am

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 Tumblr_inline_nju6n6D3rR1sywmp7

First thing Yoruichi's stance made me think of. This is also the first chapter I've read in ages, and I only did so because you guys said Yoruichi was in it.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:26 pm

657 - God of Thunder 2

Yoruichi's expression in the opening pages is priceless. And seeing how strong her brother is is nice. Though they may have a hard time dealing with this ass-hat of a Quincy. Here's hoping they kick his ass quickly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:12 pm

I have this ambivalent feeling. Like I'm really excited about Yoruichi being in the chapters, but at the same time I'm just waiting for Kubo to fuck it up. After Unohana was basically sacrificed for Kenpachi's story arc, I'm not optimistic about Yoruichi continuing to be a badass without it being overshadowed in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:35 am

658 - Fatal Matters are Cold

First new chapter of the year. Yuushirou's in bad shape, but we see some of the Visoreds get more screentime. Sorta. And Toshiro's back at the end. Yay....
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:32 pm

659 - There Will Be Frost

Insert stupid snow or Frozen jokes here. Cuz it cuts off after Toshiro uses his Bankai on Gerard aka giant Hawkman. Then it cuts to a quick flashback with Uryuu, then Ichigo bursting on the scene once more. Yay....
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 pm

660 - The Visible Answer

A little fight ensues between Ichigo & Uryuu, before the latter explains what he aims to do. But Haschwalth has other plans in mind...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:10 pm

661 - My Last Words

And on the way to deal with Yhwach while he sweeps, Ichigo & Orihime get cut off from Chad. But he's fine as Ganju pops up and proceeds to help him deal with giant sand statues that kinda remind me of foes out of Resident Evil. Just, y'know, bigger. And that's all folks.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:29 pm

662 - God of Thunder 3

Okay. With Deadpool on the brain for certain reasons, it made me think of the Merc with a Mouth cuz of how Kisuke just shows up this week. Yeah. Outta nowhere, gets things going for the good guys again. Way to make us go wtf and/or smile again, Kisuke.

Also this week's chapter name is on Yoruichi's ass. Plus she transforms into some badass hellcat thing at the end. Huh.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:19 pm

663 - God of Thunder 4

More exposition, more exposition, Yoruichi actually acting like a cat for a bit...before her time limit is up. Kisuke was finish off the dude, but the latter has some weird science outfit now. Like if Bill Nye and David Bowie combined and got superpowers. I dunno. That's what popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:02 am

Guys...I think it's finally happened, for real. I'm free. I watched Yoruichi lick and cuddle up to Urahara and I felt nothing. It's over. I'm done. The last tenuous tie I had to this series has been severed.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 pm

664 - The Gift

I dunno why I keep coming back here. Oh right, one of the reasons is I'm a sad little man with not a lot of friends. Well, at least I'm getting therapy now.

Oh btw, Kisuke activated his Bankai after having one or both of his eyes gouged out.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:56 am

No chapter this week cuz Kubo suddenly got sick. Will be back next week. Maybe. Who knows. Who cares anymore, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:06 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Guys...I think it's finally happened, for real. I'm free. I watched Yoruichi lick and cuddle up to Urahara and I felt nothing. It's over. I'm done. The last tenuous tie I had to this series has been severed.

Yeah, I can understand this sentiment. My breaking point was really discovering that none of the war potentials was female. I mean I get Bleach is shonen but Kubo writes like having a strong female character is going to break the universe and cause an apocalypse. Even Rukia is like an after thought.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:41 pm

665 - The Princess Dissection

Eh. I'll be doing this for a little longer. In the meantime, we see how Kisuke's Bankai works, and before the chapter ends, Grimmjow comes in with a Mortal Kombat Fatality. Okay.

I'd share other ideas I have right now rather than put up with the BS going on in the manga at this time, but maybe another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next