Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura Empty
PostSubject: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm

You make no sense on an existential level. Why are you a dog-man?

I still find Shinji cradling Hyiori absolutely hilarious in the context of the anime. In the manga, it was understandable, because she was cut in half. But here, her wounds are the Bleach equivalent of a pin prick. And yet Shinji is still distraught.

Other than that, Byakuya and Kenpachi fight Yammy and Hisagi and Komamura fight Tosen. Boring fights all around!

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 pm

I found her cradling her in the manga more hilarious, all I could think was: Do';t tip her that way Shinji, all her bits will drop out!

Boring fights but good animation. Why do the animators make extra effort for Hisagi? Is he really that popular?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Why do the animators make extra effort for Hisagi? Is he really that popular?
Because he's the most visually interesting character in that fight. maybe? Komamura is just brown and Tosen has the most non-descript hollow form ever. Compared to those two, drawing Hisagi's scruffy hair and tattoos must be like mana from heaven.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

The whole episode had above average animation, certainly compared to the shit that's been churned out recently. It just seems odd to me that Hisagi centric episodes seem to have much better animation. His fight with Findor was leagues above the other pillar fights.

I;m not sure why I'm complaining since I like Hisagi. I guess I just wish that they'd put this kind of effort into Sui-Feng's fight.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm

As the world's only fan of Tousen, I've been looking forward to this fight since the espada fell, and it's the last set of episodes I'll be looking forward to for a very long time. If Hisagi's presence will make them up the animation, I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

I wanna know why Tousen is the only vizard (he is technically a vizard right?) with both bankai AND Ressurecion.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 am

That was something that I always found curious as well. Shinji and the gang don't have resuccirons, and they've been doing the Vizard thing longer than Tousen, assumable.

My money says that Kubo needed to give Tousen a way to physically see so he could give a poignant death speech.

I would have loved it if Tousen, upon gaining sight, had gone:

"So that's the sky!? And that's blood!? And that's the world!? And that's you!? What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

That'd been funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura   Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 289 - I hate you so much, Komamura
Page 1 of 1