Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  Empty
PostSubject: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 pm

It astounds me that Kubo makes sure that the least interesting parts of Bleach persist.

Yammy is far and away the least inter sting of the Espada, both in personality and appearance, and yet he is the only one left. What's worse is that two of the most perfect characters, Kenpachi and Byakuya, are going to fight him.

Now, good guys never loose in Bleach, but Byakuya and Kenpachi take this to a whole new level. Not only are they fan favorites, but they are Kubo's favorites as well, so you know that nothing bad will happen to them. It saps what little suspense there was right out of the situation.

The most interesting part of the whole episode was the preview. Apparently, it'll be a filler episode that looks to be based off Aladdin, complete with gene's and lamps. Yoruichi will be in it, at the very least in cat form, but it looks like it'll focus on the "central cast" (read: the humans and Rukia).

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Another filler episode? They really like dragging this arc out now, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:35 am

I was really upset to see that 'filler' BS in the preview and I was actually was hoping it was a joke. The only good thing I guess is the fact that Yoruichi will be in it... but I really don't like the "central cast" so meh. Might pass suffering through this one.

I don't like Yammy one bit so the episode dragged on for me... though the appearance of Kenpachi and Byakuya/jabs at Ichigo made me smile. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 pm

You're right. The preview looks so stupid. Sometimes I wonder what was dubbed too stupid to make filler episode, considering some of the stuff that gets through.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

It was announced recently that the next few filler episodes they'll be making will be inspired by bleach color spreads over the years.

this one is based on the arabian theme Kubo did ages ago.

It's not so bad. it's one episode of filler, with canon resuming the following week. just bare with it.

as to the episode. I'm an UlquiHime, so I squeed a bit, but otherwise boring episode, boring characters, boring plot. you know... average bleach. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy    Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 287 - I really hate Yammy
Page 1 of 1