Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rant Thread

Go down 
+21
Anil
Catlove
Dr-Tom
nothen19
raezura
SoifonShihoin
RSforsevers
Thingy
PolarisAmane
Crimson Warrior
siyentista
kumo
epeire
Fatalicious
Gshiip
Yoruichi Fon
GS Dragono
Lizzay
Azley
CaptainYoruichi
SoldierG65434-2
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

The Rant Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 pm

I have finally decided that Gamebryo is the 2nd worst game engine I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 am

Quote :
The Avatar: the Last Airbender universe, tightly packed with vast Asian mythology and likeable character drama, has a number of speech bubbles left to fill between now and the television premiere of Legend of Korra, now scheduled for 2013. Fortunately for fans of the action/fantasy franchise, Dark Horse Comics continues to make-good on their publishing program that will see new, continuing adventures of Aang and the gang following the events of the animated series' third season.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! This makes me feel inconsolably angry!!!! I'm not sure the comic is lessoning the sting...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

My body has not really liked food since Friday. I get hungry but when I eat it doesn't taste as good as I think it should, and then afterwards I just feel kind of like bluh. Not like I'm going to throw up or anything, but that I really shouldn't eat anything else at all. Like not even a small pretzel. I'm kind of irritated with the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm

I hate hangman.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am

I am soo very tired of little 14 year old fan children that read mangas and watch animes with the soul intention of idolizing the darkest, evilest and most depressing characters! No child can have a childhood so dark that their reasoning is "I feel I can relate to this pain loving, psychotic ninja" or "The one character I feel I resemble most is the police chiefs son who has a pad of paper capable of ridding the world of everything I find unjust, oh, and I see this big floating THING that likes apples too!". They are fictitious characters, not "second personalities" that take over your body when you screw up and need a good excuse for acting out at Anime Klub. You make the otaku's that are REAL fans, for REAL reasons seem like crack addicts that have no life! You aren't demons, ninjas, shinigami, exorcists, or hollows. You are a little 'emo' or 'goth' kid with issues. Stop being such terrible n00bs, and go back to being bearable n00bs, so us vets stop looking like tools. Like, RAGE QUIT moment........ kay, I feel better now...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 am

Sometimes I wonder if I never got into console gaming & into PC instead. But I think I'm happy now with where I am now.
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:08 pm

I hate you, you bitch.....
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 pm

I want to pre-order FFXIII-2 from Best Buy because it apparently is the only place where your pre-order bonus is this:

Quote :
Collectible Hardcover Book
– FINAL FANTASY XIII –Episode i– novella, an original story that ties together the events of FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII–2

But their site won't load for me. Yell
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:17 am

Oh shit...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am

Someone on Tumblr tried to tell me that Rukia has always been a vice captain. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 am

This is a pretty good summary of what if felt like to watch the Bleach on the Beach episode in the dub.

Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Someone stepped on my PSP.... I'm not sure who but now I can't play Persona. Christmas and my Birthday will not come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

“I was a little disappointed that we were opening that early. Please, just give us this one day to spend with our family."

Fuck you.

You have a job. That's better than close to ten percent of the US population can say. If you don't want to do the thing you are getting paid holiday pay for, then quit and let someone else who wants and needs the job do it.

And besides, you're working retail. You knew exactly what you were getting into when you signed on to the job. It's not like Black Friday just started this year.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naked Snake
Most Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Not that I agree with that guy, because like you said, we work in retail so it should be expected to work on Black Friday, no matter the hours, but Target does not pay holiday pay for Black Friday. He will get paid time and a half for that one hour he's there on Thanksgiving, but that's it.

I'm just saying.

Also, this is a huge deal at Target. Every employee was told that if people were asking suspicious questions to get a leading manager or the man from assets protection. So fuck that guy for making Target that much more chaotic on the worst fucking day of retail.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 am

I don't care about Black Friday, I'd be willing to work whenever you wanted. But Thanksgiving is a day that me and my family gather to have fun and be in good company, and I wouldn't work on that day if I was threatened on being fired.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I would agree with you more Soldier if being open on Thanksgiving was also old. But it's not. Walmart, for example, used to be closed on Thanksgiving about four years ago. Now we've gone from being completely closed on Thanksgiving to not only being open on Thanksgiving, but starting Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving. And they get away with it because they make enough profit on those days to cover operating costs.
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:30 am

Why can't you be a fucking woman about this and fucking tell us to leave!? WTF are we, scary?! Yeah, cuz a 5'3 "sweetheart" and a 5'11 teddy bear are fucking scary. Grow the fuck up, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 am

Guess what? WE ARE ENGAGED! This is not a fling, or a phase, and trying to kick me out because we had to move home will not magically make your daughter straight. Sorry, but I think we will go stay with MY parents. At least they aren't charging us $700 dollars a month because they over spend and can't quite make the payments themself. Way to be good parents -_- Yell Hm

Scratch that. You are a backstabbing, two faced lying BITCH that will burn in hell. I wish we could strap you to a chair and leave you in the sunlight. That is your daughter, you should have some love in your heart for her, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It has to be all about you. All about what you want. All about the fancy, expensive shit you don't need, but HAAAVE to have. Guess what. I hope you DROWN in all the over priced shit you buy, like a Dyson vacuum, or a bed that costs $5000 dollars alone. If you couldn't afford to have kids, you never should have, you stupid bint. Get bent.

Last edited by Yoruichi Fon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Internet Commandment #1: I shall not double post.)
Back to top Go down
b-ko
Hollow
b-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:44 am

I would like to be able to say something comforting for you both, but I am terrible at consoling anger.

*sets up a boxing bag in the rant thread complete with kunai and range weapons*
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Goddamnit! This was supposed to just be a big dick joke! Why am I putting shit like metaphors and allegory into it?
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 am

I'm getting sick of change.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

"Webroot uses Real-Time scanning and protection software, so full scans are not necessary. Are you sure you want to continue with a full scan?"

30% complete and 3 threats detected.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I use Avast and N cleaner and they work pretty good. The down side with N cleaner is that you have to be careful not to delete some files or else you could have to reinstall things to run your flash players.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
I use Avast and N cleaner and they work pretty good. The down side with N cleaner is that you have to be careful not to delete some files or else you could have to reinstall things to run your flash players.
Webroot works great (paid ones always do), I was just really pissed that it's telling me that I don't need to scan when there's shit on my computer.

Also, American truck drivers (of all verities) are the scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:32 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
HardcoreHunter wrote:
Webroot works great (paid ones always do), I was just really pissed that it's telling me that I don't need to scan when there's shit on my computer.

Also, American truck drivers (of all verities) are the scum of the earth.

I am fine with my free stuff as I haven't had any problems with my computer. Worse comes to worse you could always reboot your computer. I had to do that with my friends laptop a few months ago. Sure it resets everything back to factory new, but it's better than not being able to use your computer.

My grandpa was a truck driver and helped Hoffa start the teamsters union Sweat . Then again back when he was in the army he got drunk and stole a tank from the base then robbed a beer distributor and drove the tank into some water... So you may be part right on them not being all there.

I hate Youtube ad's that pop up before a video comes on! I don't want to wait 3secs to hit the skip button! Really I don't care what they are going to advertise cause I am 100% sure I will not buy it from watching their dumb ad D:<
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next