Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rant Thread

Go down 
+21
Anil
Catlove
Dr-Tom
nothen19
raezura
SoifonShihoin
RSforsevers
Thingy
PolarisAmane
Crimson Warrior
siyentista
kumo
epeire
Fatalicious
Gshiip
Yoruichi Fon
GS Dragono
Lizzay
Azley
CaptainYoruichi
SoldierG65434-2
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
raezura
Hollow
raezura

The Rant Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Found out today within minutes of each other that not only is a sequel to my ultimate guilty pleasure movie Mean Girls coming out next year but a movie remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

As a huge fan I am royally pissed. Joss Whedon isn't even involved with it.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 am

-2c today, and today of all days i am supposed to spend outdoors.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I want to motherfucking murder my goddamn laptop right now...
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 am

i slipped on ice 4 times (did not fall, though) and got hit by the side mirror of a truck today :(
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Ow. I did fall though. Twice. On a slippery floor at the mall. It's raining like crazy here. People laughed. I landed on my wallet, so my ass hurts. And I heard that Warner Brothers is trying to secure the rights for a live-action Bleach movie. No. No. No. No. No. NO! Death Note did fine, but if they fuck with Bleach, I will kick the shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

The desktop computer keeps bring tabs back that I close out. (It's like revenge of the tabs..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 pm

One of my friends mentioned on Facebook how she needed to get more hours or a second job to get a PS3, and I asked her why, joking "Don't you already have a 360?" She said she wanted PS3 for blu-ray. So Joy was like, "Blu-ray players are $65." And I added, "Yeah, just get a blu-ray player."

So someone else reading that commented on his Facebook "Yet I love the fact that people would rather buy a Blu-Ray Player than a PS3. Especially Xbox 360 fans that say that."

Meh

Look Sony fanboys, I'm sorry that I don't worship your console like the God you all seem to think it is. But there really is no reason to get a PS3 if you don't intend to play games on it, especially if you're low on money and can get a blu-ray cheaper.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 pm

True. What pisses me off is how 360 fans over-glorify their systems and PS3 fans over-glorify theirs and WII fans over-glorify theirs. Look THEY ALL HAVE THEIR PERKS AND DOWNFALLS!!! 360's are game systems, PS3's are hardware systems, and WII's are peripheral systems. Deal with it. Plus I prefer handhelds. You can take em anywhere. Hell PSP is just a kick-ass iPod. Sorry... I'm ranting.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 am

There gone.. YT has taken off all YT groups :( (Now they are to replace them with this other group thing.. how odd.. I wonder how these new ones will be like once up..)
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 am

Half an inch if snow and the whole country has closed down. What the fuck is wrong with England!!!
Back to top Go down
nothen19
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm

lol. Sounds like heaven to me. I'm in NY. We get a snow day like every 10 years.... Seriously lol
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 pm

i woke up this morning and found a white hair on my head. it freaked me out, because im only 20! for now, im blaming medications and/or stress until i find out any and all other reasons to explain why im already getting white hairs.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Can't say that I'm a fan of decorating for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

@ Lizzay - I have about eight white hairs, some of which I had by the time I turned 12. The theory is they were caused by trauma (I was in a bad car accident). Joy thinks they are cute.

I love Christmas decorating.

On topic: the computer program that makes the staff's schedule = fail. I don't bother writing my schedule on the house calendar because I always have to change my hours for some reason or another. Like this week. Tomorrow it had scheduled two people from 12-8 and no one to open from 9-6.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am

I've gotten grey hair for some years too and I'm 20 also (I've been told they can come from stress lol e.e)

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm

So, trying to play Halo Reach matchmaking requires a good connection, especially for firefight, which happens to be my favorite mode.

It started out that my connection was good. When I was downstairs on my 360, I didn't have any issues. My bandwidth was green, which is good.

When I came upstairs, I used someone else's 360, and the connection strength showed as red, "Warning!" Sometimes I lagged out, but mostly I could still play.

Now both systems are downstairs, and mine is yellow and says "Average." But the fucked up thing is, Average is apparently worse than Warning, because I can't play firefight at all on Average. I lag out every single time I try. Evil or Very Mad Cry

Ugh, this pisses me off so much. I might have to boot up the other 360 and see if Warning is still better. >_< At least until I can get a better wireless router.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:55 am

So many motherfuckers joining to advertise.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't understand why people play a game they don't like. It's not like there aren't millions of other games to choose from. If you don't enjoy it, gtfo and let the people who do enjoy it play it. If you're going to keep playing it, then shut up about hating it, since you're causing the problem for yourself by playing it when there are other choices.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

My car is once again out of commission, and I'm pretty pissed
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 am

It's 6:20 and for some ungodly reason some sort of contraption that my neighbours own just played Lord of the Dance really fucking loudly! What the FUCK! Good fucking job I'm already awake - tossers!

... and now I'm going to be singing Lord of the Dance all day...

... and it's just done it again...
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 am

warning, toilet references.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm

My (living) grandmother is a selfish soul-sucking force that leaves nothing but a wake of unhappiness in her wake. And the worst part is that she doesn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 am

Played a match in Reach today with some douche MLG wannabes that asked me to help them boost for Achievements, and when I said no, they threatened to hack my account. If they're so pro, why can't they get them without boosting? LOL I reported them for threatening me, though, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 am

My usual 15 minutes walk to work took me half an hour, because of all of this Fucking snow.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 am

Lizzay wrote:
My usual 15 minutes walk to work took me half an hour, because of all of this Fucking snow.

There's less than an inch you colossal fucking wuss. If I can cycle four miles in it, then you can walk fifteen minutes.

Anyways, I lost my favourite bag, goddamn I needed that tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next