Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SoldierG65434-2's Ficlets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

SoldierG65434-2's Ficlets Empty
PostSubject: SoldierG65434-2's Ficlets   SoldierG65434-2's Ficlets EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:58 pm

I have a policy that I don't post anything on FF.net that is less than 1000 words. But, that hasn't prevented me form writing anything that falls below benchmark. Most of this stuff is will be old news to the older members of this community, but I have a feeling that some of you have never seen this stuff before.

POWERS OF OBSERVATION
I think this was the second thing that I've ever written and posted. It was a response to a request form CaptainYoruichi for "YoruSoi form Omeada's perspective." It's also the shortest thing I've ever written.

Powers of Observation:

SQUEEZE BOX
This one was a request form CaptainYoruichi. She wanted a fic about Yoruichi showing off the things she learned during her centruy of exile.

Squeeze Box:

HELL YEAH!
This fic was a trade with Lizzay. In exchange for drawing this picture, I wrote a fic to accompany it.

Hell Yeah!:

MIRRAGE
This one was a request form siyentista. It started it's life as the fic Utsusemi, but siyentisat didn't request smut, so I changed it. This is also the only flashback fic that I've written. That is, it's the only fic I've written about their past.

Mirrage:

POKER FACE
This one was written as a response to CaptainYoruichi's songfic challenge list. However, I've withdrawn it, since I really feel like I missed the mark of the tone of the song.

Poker Face:

I think that's it. I'll post anymore if I stumble upon them, but I think that's all of them.
Back to top Go down

SoldierG65434-2's Ficlets
Page 1 of 1