Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

The 100 Empty
PostSubject: The 100   The 100 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:57 pm

So I just recently starting watching The 100. It has two seasons so far (both of which are available on Netflix) and the third season starts in January ( Wha ).

The basic premise:
Quote :
The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community.

The biggest draw for me is that the female characters are all pretty badass in their own way. There's a lot of warriors, leaders, doctors, scientists, etc.

I really can't recommend this show enough. Fangirl

There is a book series that it's sort of based on, but the show is better.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com

The 100
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: TV/Movies-
Jump to: