Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tomb Raider reboot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I really can't recommend this game enough. It's amazing. I've beaten it twice already and I'll probably go through again because I still missed a few of the single player achievements. Just a note, though: since I've really only played Tomb Raider Legends, I don't have the history of TR games to compare it to. What I do know is that the reboot has less puzzles than Legends but the combat is better. I think the same is true comparing the reboot to the Uncharted series. Less puzzles than Uncharted, but I feel like the combat in TR is better.

As a bonus, Lara and Sam are totally shippable. Oh My

The multiplayer is pretty good, too. I've already gotten to level 10.

Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am

I've heard some interesting things about it, so I'm considering giving it a shot. Going to wait for a Steam sale though. If you aren't playing it with TressFX then why even bother?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 am

Since I finished Bioshock Infinite, I've gone back to Tomb Raider. I'm up to level 22 in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

Since it was on Steam sale, I decided to grab this (and all the other Tomb Raider games) for $35. So far, I'm enjoying it. I feel sorry for those not on PC though, for they don't get to witness Lara's hair in it's true glory.
Back to top Go down
Dr-Tom
Hollow
Dr-Tom

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:34 pm

I already own the game on PS3 and PC(it was $13.50 on GreenmanGaming so I picked it up) but at VGX they announced a PS4/Xbone version called Definitive Edition. Guess what I'm getting when it releases at the end of January? It's supposed to have all the benefits of the PC version(TressFX) with some extra upgrades(they rescanned Camille's[actress who played Lara] face to make it more detailed in DE). I've been thinking of playing through the single player again for a little bit now anyways, so now I can just put that off for a month and a half and do it on PS4. Should be fun. Probably won't touch the multiplayer still though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomb Raider reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider reboot   Tomb Raider reboot Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider reboot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: