Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hybrids - is that really where it's at?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Hybrids - is that really where it's at? Empty
PostSubject: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:39 am

I'm not convinced that hybrids are inherently better than Shinigami.

If that were the case, what would be Kubo's point in seemingly saving some of the Shinigami for later fights?

We've yet to see Unohana fight at all; Ukitake, Yoruichi, Urahara, Tessai, Isshin, Gin, and Aizen have never really been in fights that they were able to finish (in other words, take seriously).

I think it's more likely that potential varies from person to person, and you can't judge a person's potential by what race they are.

Besides that, being hybrids would make the nakama irrelevant. I don't think Kubo would do that to Rukia.

So what are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:23 am

Eh, my opinion leans toward the opposite end of the spectrum, but it's hard to seperate my fanboy biases from my logic, so I won't actively debate the subject.

Ichigo is a hybrid, and will inevitably become the strongest character in the series, so there must be something good about it.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:54 am

Ichigo doesn't need to be a hybrid to be the strongest character in the series. He's the protagonist and the plot demands that he be uber powerful.

THe way things ahve gone down recently, I'm not at all sure that being a hybrid is where it's at. WHen the Vizards first showed up in FKT and everyone was predicting that they would kick arse all ove rthe shop, I was sitting worried for the captains, Lieutenants and Nakama, since it would make their involvement in the story pointless. But then the vizards turned out to be no more powerful than the average captain, so my worried were unfounded.

Even the Espada turned out to be something of a disappointment in the end. So yeah, hybrids aren't all thir cracked up to be.

Unless their Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't think being a hybrid matters nearly as much as being one of Kubo's favorites. Kubo has a habit of bending his own rules so certain peoplee win when they clearly shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:38 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Ichigo doesn't need to be a hybrid to be the strongest character in the series. He's the protagonist and the plot demands that he be uber powerful.

THe way things ahve gone down recently, I'm not at all sure that being a hybrid is where it's at. WHen the Vizards first showed up in FKT and everyone was predicting that they would kick arse all ove rthe shop, I was sitting worried for the captains, Lieutenants and Nakama, since it would make their involvement in the story pointless. But then the vizards turned out to be no more powerful than the average captain, so my worried were unfounded.

Even the Espada turned out to be something of a disappointment in the end. So yeah, hybrids aren't all thir cracked up to be.

Unless their Ichigo.

yeah, tosen did hardly anything after he transformed. he just... died... in a pink mess... yech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hybrids - is that really where it's at?   Hybrids - is that really where it's at? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrids - is that really where it's at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: