Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I guess that explains why I had no idea who she was.

Also, dear god her face is mostly eyes.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Gairon is going to go on vacation so this may be the last page till after the new year.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 am

Boooooo!

By the by... I lost my train of thought..... uh... whatever.

Soldier! Watch the Bleach movies!
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 am

New page is up

1/5/12
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_12_by_gairon-d4lfs27
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:22 am

You just made a lot of people happy with that latest update. I'm just going to be up front and say I am not one of those people.

It also trips me up sometimes that this is in English but is till using the Japanese right-to-left panel flow.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am

Well can't please everyone.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Called it! XD

Oh, and where is page 11?

Nevermind. I found it.

DAMMIT HUNTER!!! THIS IS BUCKING TWICE NOW I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO SAVE A PAGE BECAUSE IT WAS AN SWF FLASH FILE!!! PLEASE HAVE GAIRON MAKE ALTERNATE PAGES THAT ARE JUST IMAGE FILES SO I CAN SAVE THEM!!! Oh and let him (?) know that he could've used motion marks to indicate nodding or just have the words "nod, nod" next to their heads.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

I have already brought this up with him last time and we just need to wait for the download pdf when all the pages are done.

1/9/2012
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_13_by_gairon-d4lvhte
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 am

Pedophile Urahara may be low-hanging fruit, but dammit if if doesn't hit the spot every time.

...this reminds me of a fic I think Polaris owes me...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah, but I have a windows. I don't think I can do .pdfs
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Yeah, but I have a windows. I don't think I can do .pdfs
Yes you can. Adobe Reader is your friend.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:40 am

You can also click the download file button that is under the favorites button. However you may need a .Swf player to display the image.

Or you could right click the image after you have it and click open in Fire Fox.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 am

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_14_by_gairon-d4m2hhi

1/14/2012
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_15_by_gairon-d4mbu7w
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay, so you've thoroughly befuddled me with Nel. Did she turn into Riruka? And how is she holding herself in that harem shot?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Okay, so you've thoroughly befuddled me with Nel. Did she turn into Riruka? And how is she holding herself in that harem shot?

If you notice there are 3 Nels in the harem shot. It's sennas imagination and not real so that's why. Senna has a very vivid imagination Sweat

As for her turning into a Tsundere. It's because she is now a teen. Teenagers have raging hormones that caused her to change her personality. Much like how she becomes a little more serious yet still child like as an Adult. Teen Nel is just a hormone crazed teenager who doesn't fully understand these icky feelings that she is having. Simple Enough Noes
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Ah, so she's a teenager. The pigtails threw me off because she looked so much like Riruka. Things make way more sense now.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 am

Gairon explained it in the description a little on DA.

The hair I asked him to base on Nymph from Heavens Lost Property. It's pretty much a tsundere design in general.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_16_by_gairon-d4mdn1q
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Teen Nel is cute, but I prefer adult Nel.

But why is her mask now a time machine?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Teen Nel is cute, but I prefer adult Nel.

But why is her mask now a time machine?

The explanation is on DA. As for the imagination it's not real it's all in senna's head.

1/19/2012
An omake page is up and the cover page for this chapter. I am just saying it now so I don't have to explain things on too many sites.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
An omake page is up and the cover page for this chapter. I am just saying it now so I don't have to explain things on too many sites.
Fair enough. Man, Tastuki looks like she's about to garrote Chappy on that cover.

Everyone talks about Death Note. I should probably look into that series one of these days...
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 am

I never liked Death Note. I just made a skit for it since it fit. It also has Shinigami in it which is kinda the joke.

1/26/2012
The download is up and so is a pinup of yoruichi for all the yoruichi fans Wha
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
The download is up and so is a pinup of yoruichi for all the yoruichi fans Wha
Which reminds me, you seemed to have lucked out with Yoruichi, but will you be addressing the new looks for some of the characters or sticking with the old ones for the sake of ease? Will we get a scene where Rukia cuts her own hair?

Also, why does Yoruichi have a whistle?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 am

Most of the looks are picked by Gairon and whatever style he feels like going with.

Discussion for pinups

Gairon - What characters should we do?

ME - How about Teen Nel and Adult nel in one pushing their boobs against each other and Yoruichi in another.

Gairon - Sounds good.

Me - Cool

I give notes in the scripts as to some character motions and some clothes, but for the most part art is gairon's call. Teen Nel is the only main character that I went into great detail about how she should look.

IDK why Gairon gave Yoruichi a whistle guess he thought it looked nice I didn't think too much about it and I doubt we will see it to much if at all in the comic. Some things that happen confuse me as well. Like when he drew kid nel into the harem thought bubble. I think he wanted to add it for comic relief, but in the harem shot it's kinda creepy and she looked like a crack baby.

As for the time line I ain't going to worry too much about it at all. Things will not fit in at all as you have seen with Senna showing up and I am going to have more events that wont make much sense other than for some lulz. Maybe I will work something in about Rukia's hair later, but most people I know aren't big fans of her new hair. They say it makes her look too much like a boy ect.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Please leave Rukia's hair alone. Or maybe it could appear as a thought bubble of her thinking what she would look like with shorter hair, only to shake her head in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next