Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid Empty
PostSubject: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

I had a lot of high hopes until I saw this episode. When I am yelling at the characters to kill the bad guy when he's at their mercy, then I would call that a bad episode. Sui Feng was the only one to say what I was thinking... confused

SoldierG, I'm beginning to understand your feels with the anime.

Now, I'm going to step aside and let the Nostalgia Critic finish this episode review. If you never heard of him before, he can be pretty funny with his movie reviews.

Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Dragontone wrote:
I knew you would come around. They always come aound...

If they kill the bad guy then the arc is over, and the manga hasn't progressed along far enough for the animation team to start on the Fullbringer arc, so they have to drag this out for as long possible. So blame Kubo, I guess?

Dragontone wrote:
Now, I'm going to step aside and let the Nostalgia Critic finish this episode review. If you never heard of him before, he can be pretty funny with his movie reviews.

I prefer Spoony, who is coincidentally in the review that the clip you posted was taken from.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
I knew you would come around. They always come aound...

If they kill the bad guy then the arc is over, and the manga hasn't progressed along far enough for the animation team to start on the Fullbringer arc, so they have to drag this out for as long possible. So blame Kubo, I guess?

I prefer Spoony, who is coincidentally in the review that the clip you posted was taken from.

I don't mind unpluging my brain to be entertained but I refuse to pull it out and leave it by the door.

I'm a big fan of Spoony too and his epic review of Wing Commander.

You know its sad when the Bleach Shinigami Cup at the end of episode 329 looks far more entertaining. Heck, I wouldn't mind it being an entire episode built around Prince Knight Yoruichi and Princess Sui Feng. Happy

Last edited by Dragontone on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Dragontone wrote:
Are you fucking shitting me? Not only did that give me fucking Revolutionary Girl Utena flashback, but they ripped me off! You just made this personal, Studio Perriot. Mostly for drawing my mind back to Revolutionary Girl Utena.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take an ice pick to my brain to get that god forsaken song out of my head. I have to make it stop!
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Dragontone wrote:
Are you fucking shitting me? Not only did that give me fucking Revolutionary Girl Utena flashback, but they ripped me off! You just made this personal, Studio Perriot. Mostly for drawing my mind back to Revolutionary Girl Utena.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take an ice pick to my brain to get that god forsaken song out of my head. I have to make it stop!

Holy crap, you are right! Almost taken straight out of your story. I don't blame you for being pissed. I thought it was a cute 30 second piece that although is meant for laughs shows that once and for all that Sui Feng prefers... ahem ...fish over meat.

As for Revolutionary Girl Utena... that... looks... different... For the love of... make it stop!!! CantHearU
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Ha ha, I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed that possible reference to Utena? fu
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Not entrily sure what I'm proving with this, but for your consideration:

Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid AnthyEpisode 329 stupid stupid stupid Revolutionarygirlyoruic
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 am

I think the omake was kinda funny ':)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid   Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 329 stupid stupid stupid
Page 1 of 1