Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now I get it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kittenable
Hollow
kittenable

Now I get it! Empty
PostSubject: Now I get it!   Now I get it! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:45 pm

ok, I honestly don't think I've put this in the right section, so please feel free to tell me where I should put it (politely, of course), but yes, here goes. I am curious as to what has happened in life to help you understand Yoruichi and Soi's relationship, or aspects of it.

Here's my example:
Spoiler:

But then:
Spoiler:

So my point is, this event kind of helped me understand Soi's point of view. I mean, when you don't know why someone important to you (romantically or platonically) has gone, especially so suddenly, it leaves your imagination open to every possibility, and that makes you feel way more insecure about them, yourself, and where you stand in life/work/school/wherever. But the effect that knowledge has cannot be underestimated. It's the reassurance that 1) it's not your fault, 2) they're ok, not dying, 3) they trust you enough to tell you.

So, has anyone else had something similar happen to them?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Now I get it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I get it!   Now I get it! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Not really something like that.

But I can understand Sui-Feng being kind of jealous of Kisuke having things that he did with Yoruichi that she couldn't (or didn't) do with Yoruichi.

My gf's new best friend a couple years ago played D&D with her and I felt left out. Eventually I decided to play so that I could be included.

I'll try to think of something that may be more similar, though. XD
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com

Now I get it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: YoruSoi :: YoruSoi General Discussion-
Jump to: