Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!   Finally! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:34 am

The American Bleach is still woefully behind Japan, but they've finally gotten to the Turn Back the Pendulum arc in this month's Shonen Jump.

I hope this means more people who don't follow the Japanese manga or anime will get a new perspective on things. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

Ugh, I know. >.< At least it won't take as long to get through that boring arc, since american jump publishes three chapters an issue.

Oh wait, I forgot I'm the only bleach fan in the universe that didn't like TBtP. XD Carry on.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Catlove wrote:
Oh wait, I forgot I'm the only bleach fan in the universe that didn't like TBtP. XD Carry on.
At least you stay on top of things. TBtP is the most important arc for a character that makes up 50% of a ship that's the main focus of a site that I'm an administrator on and I just got around to actually really reading the thing until last year. And I was around when the YruSoi LJ shit itself and died because of that arc.

And I wouldn't say your the only person that didn't like it. From a narrative structure sand point I hate the thing. It couldn't have come at a worse time, pulling the breaks on the showdown at FKT which had been built up for a very long time, and for as much insight into Yoruichi's character as we're given, the whole thing read to me like Kubo desperately filling in backstory for characters that were never meant to be that important, especially in Urahara's case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally!
Page 1 of 1