Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker   Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 am

Anybody who has talked to me about music for an extended period of time knows that I am a fan of hip-hop, and that I hate Kanye west. There are a lot of reason's behind this hatred, but in a nut shell, he ruined Common.

Well, there is no better display of Kanye West's "eccentricities" (read: ego-and-megalomania) than his newly minted Twitter account, which has given the world such (actual, I'm not kidding) gems as:

Kanye West wrote:
I specifically ordered a persian rug with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh

Well, thanks to the powers of the internet, a new meme has been started; Putting Kanye West tweets with New Yorker comics. Sadly, not even highbrow intellectual comic strips can make Kanye seem less like a complete prick.

I hate Kanye West so much.
Back to top Go down

Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Music-
Jump to: