Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystery Officers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I guess there's a picture in the new issue of what the Gotei 13 looked like back in TBtP. Some of the officers are blanked out and they left out Squad 10 or 11 altogether. Hm (Since it goes from Squad 9 to Squad 12 with only one space in between).

Also, Yoruichi looks really goofy for some reason. LOL

Anyway, here it is. Maybe we can make some guesses.

Mystery Officers Xs16788
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm

It looks like it's the Captains and their Lieutenants, so it seems that we will finally find out who Yoruichi's Lieutenant was. Not that it will matter. I can't imagine it would be important if we've gone this long without knowing, only to have it revealed in a random spread.

For what it's worth, the one in Yoruich'is picture doesn't look human to me.

And I didn't realize that the Sasquatch was part of the Gotie 13 and Rose's Lieutenant looks like a frog-man, which explains where he looks terrified.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm

I was wondering if Yoruichi's lt was human as well. I guess they could be, but then it seems like they'd have sort of weird hat on. Either that or they are giving Yoruichi a drunken type of hug. and it seems like Yoruichi's right hand it supporting them or lifting something. She looks extremely cat like and young.

I like Lisa's pose.

and the completely blank one... I guess if both of them are blank then it would seem like a huge mass...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 pm

I feel like this is an excellent opportunity for a PhotoShop contest.

And seriously, what is going on with Lisa?
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Yoruichi looks like a spaz.

I don't care about Love or Rose's Lieutenants at all. Actually don't care about Love or Rose at all. I'm guessing that the Tenth Division is the one that's missing, I seem to remember it being mentioned that he was dead... though I might have made that up.

I'm liking Sasakibe without the 'tache though. And Lisa looks awesome, but that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm

It looks to me that has a ball or apple in her mouth, and is holding some black thing. Her lieutenant looks as if they have their fists on their head, and is hold a stick like thing in one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Ok well, mystery solved, apparently.

Mystery Officers 4852789073_d941429ed5_b

Yoruichi's vice captain is Omaeda's father.
Rose's vice captain is Iba's (squad 7 vc) mother.
Squad 6 is a Kuchiki, so he's probably Byakuya's father.

7th Division vice-captain: Kobbakishin Emon
3d Division vice-captain: Iba Chikane
11th Division captain: Kiganjuu Kenpachi
6th Division vice-captain: Kuchiki Soujun
2d Division vice-captain: Oomaeda Marenoshin

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, I was right on all accounts except Frog-man. It's actually frog-woman.

But, the Eleventh was headed by Sasquatch and Yoruichi's Lieutenant was/is unimportant. Though the fact that Omeada's father was Yoruichi's Lieutenant may give us insight on Soifon's disdain for him.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 pm

I wonder why they (Kubo) have it so you still can't see Ukitake's vice-captain..? he's hardly even in the picture

Looking at the 2nd's vice-captain I was thinking he must have been related to current one, and that does make sense when you wonder why the current Oomaeda is even there.

Is Kubo going to do more back story after this arc? it makes me wonder why he would do this otherwise.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 pm

bellatrix28 wrote:
I wonder why they (Kubo) have it so you still can't see Ukitake's vice-captain..? he's hardly even in the picture

Looking at the 2nd's vice-captain I was thinking he must have been related to current one, and that does make sense when you wonder why the current Oomaeda is even there.

Is Kubo going to do more back story after this arc? it makes me wonder why he would do this otherwise.

Kaien (Ukitake's Lieutenant) isn't shown because we know who he is. And also at the time of TBtP he hadn't actually accepted the position, so ... yeah... Just an artistic choice on Kubo's part.

Omeada's father being the Lieutenant actually sort of makes sense. It's always sort of thrown around that Omeada didn't earn his rank and bought his way in, this makes it look more like he used family connections. Wonder if Marenoshin was as useless as his son supposedly is.

I love that Iba's mother was a Lieutenant and that she looks so scary. It explains why Ikkaku mentions that Iba only wanted to be promoted to please his mother. Hurray for parental pressure.

Kuchiki Soujun is really pretty, and I fancy him. Just though I'd share that.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Am I the only person who finds the fact that everyone now seems to be someones brother or father, or mother a bit disappointing?

Soujun Kuchiki I can accept, since the Kuchiki's are an established an important house in the Bleach Universe. But the rest of theses characters have just been blinked into existence! Attaching them to pre-existing characters seems like a cheap and lazy way to characterize them without much effort.

But what's the point? Is Kubo going to do another arc set a century ago? Why reveal theses people? Why so many relatives? Why did Zaraki beat Sasquatch? Sasquatch would have been way more badass that Zaraki.

'Why?" seems to be the overall feeling that this page fills me with. What's the purpose? Just to satiate fans?

Probably.

For all my bitching and moaning, though, I am happy to find out that Omeada's dad was his predecessor. This all but cements the implied notion that Omeada didn't earn his position, but used his family connections to get it. This in turn validates Sui-Feng's hatred of him.

I am also happy that Kubo has finally branded Soifon Sui-Feng, and in big-ass bold fucking letters at that, even though that's what's used on all of her merchandise and what's engraved on his fucking furniture. I've always preferred Sui-Feng to the various permutations of Soifon. It's feels more Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Officers   Mystery Officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Officers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: