Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recommended PS3 Exclusives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Recommended PS3 Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 am

I have a Wii, PS3, and 360, and I get typically get multiplatform games on the 360, so I'm not looking for multiplatform games.

I'm wondering what PS3 exclusives you all recommend. I play pretty much everything except sports games.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Dr-Tom
Hollow
Dr-Tom

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 am

Heavy Rain. If you haven't played it yet, that must be rectified as soon as possible.
Little Big Planet is a lot of fun and super customizable.
Fat Princess is a relatively cheap downloadable game that is just awesome.
Killzone 2(3 when it comes out next year) is a First Person Shooter I enjoy a lot that's exclusive to PS3.
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International.

It's actually a re-release of Star Ocean: The Last Hope on the PS3. The only real difference is that is that it has a handful of extra features and it's on one disc instead of 3. Really, the only reason I would recommend this version is because of the discs. Swapping discs (at this day and age) really irritates me.

However, if you've already played/have the 360 version, there is no need to "upgrade," as the changes and additions are minimal.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 am

Valkyria Chronicles: The sadly overlooked greatest RPG of its year.

The Uncharted series: Proof that when gamers make games, the end result is beautiful. Astoundingly detailed and fun.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm

I agree: Heavy Rain for PS3. If you like games that are like movies and maybe liked Fahrenheit (which was good to the point where things started to not make sense anymore)
For me heavy Rain is one of the best games I've played in a damn long time

Monster Hunter series for PSP / also the new game for Wii.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:17 am

Catlove wrote:

I finally got around to watching trailers of that, and the first video was so awesome that I decided I had to buy it. It took a while because I was broke, and then when I had money I couldn't find it, but I have it now. I had to order from Amazon, but it's totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Catlove wrote:

I finally got around to watching trailers of that, and the first video was so awesome that I decided I had to buy it. It took a while because I was broke, and then when I had money I couldn't find it, but I have it now. I had to order from Amazon, but it's totally worth it.

Awesome. Adore Let me know what you think when you finish it.

Oh, I forgot about games like Disgaea 3 and 4, or Atelier Rorona, but I'm not sure whether you like those niche RPG titles.

Persona 5 is also looking to be PS3 exclusive, but that's only partially confirmed.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Did you know that Valkyria Chronicles has my favorite voice actor? Kari Walhgren does Irene!! I wish I had known that sooner. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended PS3 Exclusives   Recommended PS3 Exclusives Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended PS3 Exclusives
Page 1 of 1