Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"What the fuck!" moments in gaming

Go down 
+2
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

"What the fuck!" moments in gaming Empty
PostSubject: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Have you ever been playing a game and then something totally un-forshadowed, unexpected, and/or uncharacteristic of the game happens?

That happened to me today when I was playing Twin Blades on my iTouch (it's also on the XBL Arcade):

Spoilers for Twin Blades:

You guys have any "what the fuck!" moments in any games you played?
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Yeah - just now.
I was playing WoW, farming silk cloth with my Death Knight and a Blood Elf Pala appeared (we had ~ 30 level difference so I knew I had no chance).

She killed me -> I walked back to my corpse as she was just around the corner, then I laughed at her 3 timeswith my Makro and as she ran to me to kill me again I logged out just before she could hit me. I logged in with my Pala (also Level 80) made it to the Alterac as fast as possible and pwned her like 10 times. Then I laughed her just how I did with my DK, she threw me a oÔ then -.- and logged out.

lol - never fuck with a twink, Blood Elf Pala wannabe or I roll on your ass with my main ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I was playing a co-op campaign in halo 3 with my friend, we were fighting a scarab, my friend gets in a tank, and the scarab steps on it. Now you would think he just dies, but nooo, The tank is launched at about 200 meters per second, and going about 100 rpm off you the map. when It lands miles away, my friend gets out and starts walking around. He then decided to get back into the tank, and after that, it fell through the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 am

There were a lot of WTF moments while I played FFXIII.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 am

A very recent and disturbing one in P3P I don't know how spoiler tags work here, so I'll just be vague.

You, as a 16 year old girl, have the option to become romantically involved with a 10 year old boy, complete with the S.link ending in a Bedroom scene.

Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 am

How about the first Knights of the Old Republic? The whole game is just going on like a normal RPG when during a cutscene it's revealed
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:06 am

So I'm playing Lost Odyssey and all of a sudden
Spoiler:

I was seriously like, wait, what? What just happened?
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What the fuck!" moments in gaming   "What the fuck!" moments in gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

"What the fuck!" moments in gaming
Page 1 of 1