Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)

Go down 
+8
Lizzay
PolarisAmane
Contadora
Shayleen
Dr-Tom
Azley
CaptainYoruichi
SoldierG65434-2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm

After an unduly long delay, here is Chapter 21.

I know I left the fic off on a ambiguous note last time, so I hope you all aren't disappointed with where I'm taking things.
Back to top Go down
lotus85z
Hollow
lotus85z

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Well, I have to ask...is this going to have a sad or happy ending?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

lotus85z wrote:
I'd rather not say. I've disclosed a lot of information about this fic already. You should should savor any suspense this fic has for you.
Back to top Go down
lotus85z
Hollow
lotus85z

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
lotus85z wrote:
I'd rather not say. I've disclosed a lot of information about this fic already. You should should savor any suspense this fic has for you.
Ahhh, I see. A lot of my friends get annoyed when I ask how movies or books will end and such, and they all say something along the lines of what you say to savor the suspense...I'm just the kind of person who likes knowing. Well, good luck continuing on writing this fic.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Ah, is this a chapter I should read or avoid?

On second thought, nevermind. You'll just tell me to read it regardless. XD
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 am

Here's Chapter 22.

It may not seem it at first, but this is actually kind of an important chapter, if only for the fact that it made me realized that I really like writing Mayuri.

12/21/2010
Sorry about the ludicrous wait, but I've finally uploaded Chapter 23.

This is also the last full chapter. I'll have an epilogue up either later today or sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Wow, you really did cut that short, huh? I kinda feel like you kicked me in the crotch.

I need to ponder this, re-read and then comment.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm

To be fair, I did warn you about that.

But really, this fic has been running on fumes for far too long. The I'm just proud of myself that I'm offering at least some sort of conclusion, because when I plunged into he creative recesses of my soul, I found nothing for this.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

You did warn me, but for some reason I just didn't think that it would be this... abrupt. I'm not saying I don't like it, I just feel a little shocked at the moment. Hence the need to ponder.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:50 am

PolarisAmane wrote:
You did warn me, but for some reason I just didn't think that it would be this... abrupt. I'm not saying I don't like it, I just feel a little shocked at the moment. Hence the need to ponder.

Perhaps the Epilouge will help things go down smoother for you.

Wow, I never though that would end, honestly. I feel like telling you all about some of the stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor, but I'd rather not tease so I will only divulge if asked.

Instead, I will leave you all with the song that the fic takes it's name from. Unlike some other times, this song actually has a (loose) connection to the themes in the fic.

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:25 am

I like the ending. XD
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 am

I love a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

Perhaps the Epilouge will help things go down smoother for you.

Actually no, it didn't. See I just did that thing where I thought about it far too much, and then I picked the last chapter to pieces and analysed those little pieces in an attempt to find something deeper, and by fucking God I did it! And then this epilogue just made it all kinda pointless. Oh well... the pondering passed some time at work. Also saves me writing up the riduculously long review I was going to leave you.

Anyways - I liked it. It was happy in a fairly hilarious way, which was the best way to go for ths fic. Y'know, other than the really depressing ending that was originally going to be used (oh, how I would have laughed). It's a good ending to a good fic.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Now you've got me curious as to what deeper meaning you concocted and what was going ot be in your ridiculously long review.

If it's any consolation, you weren't the only one that felt that the ending was a tad sudden. I've already gotten one kindly worded "what the fuck, man?" from someone on FF.net.

Anyway, I'm glad you all seemed to have enjoyed the fic, so it wasn't a total wash. Or, if you all are just saying nice things to be polite; fuck you guys.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm not just being polite. I did enjoy the fic overall. Happy There were a few chapters that were rough to read but they make the happy ending that much sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)   The Good Times are Killing Me (18+) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Times are Killing Me (18+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2